Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

This Might Hurt a Bit...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lylee

Lylee

Beata Bucks : 11849

This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:51 pm

"The initiate dorm. What about you?" she asked as she began walking. As they made their way toward the academy, she kicked mini pieces of rock and watched them roll away. She was happy she was no longer a loner who had no where to go besides her dorm. She finally had a friend.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11852

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:34 pm

"The same," Sebastian answered as they made their way back, "I haven't been here long enough to be sorted into a house yet. I'm curious as to how they determine who goes where though. Do you know anything about the process?"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Lyle shook her head. "Nope. But I heard that we have to wait a week after we enrolled before we take the test," she said. She sighed and looked at the academy that was ahead. "I hope I get a house with nice people."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:07 pm

"Yeah, I hope so too. It would be kind of a drag to get stuck in a house full of people you dislike." Sebastian replied, turning his head to face Lylee as he continued, "Are you interested in which of the four houses you get placed in? I mean, are you hoping to get into one in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:28 pm

"Exactly!" she agreed, nodding her head. She thought for a moment while he asked her which house she would like to be in. Finally she shrugged and replied, [color=#33cc66]"It doesn't really matter to me. As long I can get my own room." She laughed at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:56 pm

"Yeah," Sebastian laughed in return, "From what I've heard up to four people can live in each dorm, but since I've never seen them I'm not sure how they are laid out. Hopefully in a suite layout like some university dorms I've been in. Sharing a suite is one thing, but I'm a very private person. Sharing a room would take some getting used to. I'm finding these initiate dorms to be pretty awful to be honest, bunks and all." As he finished speaking, they found themselves arriving at the initiate dorms. Walking Lylee up to the entrance Sebastian stopped before they entered to speak, "Well, I'm not heading inside yet, I still have some things to do before 8. So what time after class tomorrow did you want me to meet you?"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Lylee laughed a little at Sebastian's dorm subject. "Me too. I mean, it's fun sometimes but I have to have my own space." She stopped at the door and turned the door handle. Then she walked in and turned to Sebastian and waved. "How about an hour after school? We might have a lot of homework," she suggested
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:58 pm

"An hour after class sounds good to me," Sebastian replied turning slightly towards the opposite direction as she stepped in and waved to him, "Oh! And Lylee... thanks for today, it was fun. Try not to miss me too much until then!" And with those last words, a single wave, and a confident smile Sebastian turned and made his way away from the Initiate dorms and back towards the main campus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Might Hurt a Bit...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4