Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

This Might Hurt a Bit...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11852

This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:31 pm

With nothing but a nod and a smile Sebastian agreed and began flying towards the Academy. He allowed himself to wonder for a moment what any students that saw them from the ground would think. In an academy full of students with abilities, surely this couldn't have been the first time they saw someone flying. He considered taking Lylee a bit higher, but decided against it for the moment. "Better to save it for the school rather than exhaust my flight time further by maintaining this levatation at a higher altitude," he thought to himself as he instead lowered the down a bit as they flew over the lake, low enough to enable him to skim his fingers across the water's surface as they flew by. He would raise them back up as they began flying over solid ground again and towards the school, which was now just up ahead. "One of my favorite perks of my gift," Sebastian announced, "I never really got to use it back home, so if nothing else I'm glad I came to this Academy for this."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

Beata Bucks : 11849

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:57 am

Like Sebastian, Lylee reached over to touch the water's surface. It felt silky and cold, sort of like velvet. She smiled and playfully splashed a little water on Sebastian. Her smile turned into a grin and said, "Wow, do you do this everyday? Now I'm getting jealous of your gift." She then saw the Academy up-close and gasped. It looked much prettier now than it did when she first came at the school. "Maybe that's because I had to look up to see it," she thought. Now that she was flying, she could see every detail of the school and the crowd of students as they separated to go to the Houses. "I agree. The academy is great," she replied to Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:46 am

Sebastian wiped the water Lylee had splashed on him from his face before answering her, "Well, I usually restrict myself to levitating in my own room or somewhere people can't see. I've never actually flown over the school before." He paused for a moment to let her take in the view before continuing, " You know, if you enjoy it so much we could do this more often if you'd like. Flying I mean. In a way it is almost like you helping me train. You said you wanted to help, so maybe this could be the way. No pain no injuries."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Lylee nodded and grinned. "Sure! Besides, I can't repay you enough for risking your life for helping me." She took one good last look at the lake and the academy before continuing, "You must be exhausted. We can go back down if you want."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Bokuden laughed a bit before answering Lylee, "Don't be so overly dramatic. I wasn't risking my life. I knew I was in good hands from the start." He paused before continuing to respond to her display of concern for him, "Hmmm, yeah I guess. Bringing other people up with me is pretty draining. But before we go, are you in any particular rush to get anywhere for the next few minutes?"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Lyle smiled. "I'm not sure about that," she said, "I was shaking the whole time." She paused to look at the academy again. "I have no where to go. How about we go back and get your first aid kit and walk back?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:42 pm

"You should have more confidence in yourself, you know," Sebastian said in response to Lylee expressing doubts in her abilities once again, "You were great." He the reached out and took her other hand, interlocking their fingers together. "Alright then, we have some ground to cover," he continued with a playful smirk, "Hold on tight, my time is starting to run out. I'm going to go full speed this time, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Lylee flushed in embarrassment as he took her hand. "W-what are you do- ugh! Fine," she muttered, looking away. She knew by the warmth of her face, she looked like a tomato. She closed her eyes and sighed, "Do your thing. I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Sebastian couldn't help but grin as Lylee's face turned a bright read when he took her hand. It was strange, she didn't strike him as the shy type. Then again he didn't know much about her other than her name and ability, a misfortune that he figured he should probably get around to rectifying. "I hope so," Sebastian said before suddenly causing the two of them to fly off back towards the forest, noticeably faster than before. Making sure to maintain a lower altitude to conserve energy for the increased speed, Sebastian purposefully flew back over the lake on the way back once again to return the favor to Lylee and splash a bit of water her way, having released the hand he had just grasped a minute before. Before long they had reached their previous location in the woods, Sebastian taking care to lower Lylee gently back down before lowering himself. He leaned himself back against the mossy stone, exhausted from the physical drain that maintaining another through flight induced. "That took more out of me than I thought it would," Sebastian began as he threw a smile at Lylee.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:36 pm

"Hey!" she yelped as she got splashed. The cold water hit her face and instantly cooled down her face. She had to smile. Thanks to that simple splash, she was relieved to not be a tomato head anymore. When they landed on the ground, she turned to see Sebastian leaning on the rock. She instantly got worried. "Oh no! Are you okay? I'm sorry!" she panicked as she held up her hands, "Do you have a fever? A cold? I can heal them!"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:02 am

"What have I told you about worrying about me, Lylee?" Sebastian joked as he placed his hand on the stone, using it to prop himself back up, "I'm just a bit tired, that's all. Nothing you should have to concern yourself with." Still using the moss covered stone to support himself Sebastian leaned down and grabbed his rucksack, slinging it over his shoulder. After that he immediately tried to change the subject away from him and onto something else, "So, what do you have planned the rest of the day?"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:40 am

Lylee still looked worried as Sebastian grabbed his bag. But as he was speaking, her face slowly relaxed into her normal expression. "Well.... later I have to start my homework. After that....huh. I don't know what I'll do later," she said after thinking about it. She laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I'll go to the lounge or something."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:19 am

"How about letting me take you down to the cafe in Rosebury?" Sebastian replied, standing up straight now that he had recovered a bit of strength from exerting himself with the previous levitation, "It doesn't have to be today, but I've realized that all I know about you is your first name and your gift. I'd like to take you out so that we can correct that." He offered her as comforting a smile as he could muster as he spoke, unsure how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:30 am

Lyle smiled and nodded. "Sure. I'd like that," she replied, "How about tomorrow?" She dusted herself off and looked at the sky. "It's getting late. We should go," she said as she turned back to Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:52 am

Sebastian's face lit up as she nodded in agreement, suggesting that they meet the next day as daylight was dwindling. "Tomorrow's perfect," he replied, walking over to her side and facing the direction of campus, "Yeah, I'll walk you back. Where are you headed now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Might Hurt a Bit...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next