Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

This Might Hurt a Bit...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lylee

Lylee

Beata Bucks : 11849

This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:13 pm

Lylee smiled. "You really know how to cheer someone up don't you?" she laughed as she began to heal the gash. Since the wound was bigger, it would 15 more seconds to heal. As she was waiting for it to heal, she was thinking about her progress. "I was thinking about practicing in the infirmary but I doubt the nurse would let me," she admitted
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11852

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:58 pm

"Well, practicing like we are doing now would be a definite no, but I don't see why you couldn't maybe practice your healing there," Sebastian replied as he watched the gash on his wrist slowly begin to close up, "Have you considered bringing it up with the head nurse? Maybe an internship of sorts after class? You'd have to work under someone's supervision of course, but I would think that a gift like yours would be a welcome addition to the infirmary. Don't you agree? Who knows, if you do well they might even offer you a job." He laughed as he said that last statement, but Sebastian was serious about the idea of bringing it up with the school staff, "What do you have to lose, really? The worst that could happen is they say no."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Lylee thought about it for awhile. "I suppose," she replied, "But I'm a little bit nervous. I never met the staff before." She let go his wrist and grinned at Sebastian. "Did you ever meet to the staff?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:28 pm

"Aww, you're done already?" Sebastian replied with a playful grin as Lylee let go of his arm, "But to answer your question, no. Not in any other context than any other student here, at least. I've mostly just kept to myself since I've been here. Practice a bit with my powers now that I actually can, but I have yet to really get myself involved with staff. I figure the lower profile I keep here the better."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Lylee slightly cocked her head to the side as she thought about it. "I heard the nurse has a voice powerful enough to knock you out," she mused. Then she laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not very sure though. I guess I'll have to find out when I meet her," She looked at the ground and asked hopefully, "Don't you think you should be practicing your powers? Like I don't know, on me?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Sebastian raised an eyebrow at Lylees question, staring at her curiously. "Is that an offer?," he thought to himself before answering aloud, "No, I don't think that is a very good idea. Thank you though. I prefer to train my powers alone... it prevents me from accidentally hurting someone in the process. I don't have the power to heal the wounds I inflict after all. And if I lose control..." Sebastian sighed as he turned his gaze away from Lylee as he trailed off at the end.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Lylee looked at him and frowned. "It's okay!" she insisted, "I can heal myself remember? Besides I've always wondered how it's like to fly." She meant every word of it. She felt like she should repay his help.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:32 pm

"I'm sorry Lylee, I'm going to have to insist on you not getting involved in my training. If I were to hurt you I'd never be able to forgive myself. Besides, don't you think you're a bit too pretty to be used as a test dummy?" Sebastian answered with a slight smile, "Thank you for the offer though. If all you want to do is fly however... maybe I can help with that.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Lylee brightened up, despite the reject. "Really?" she asked excitedly, "How?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:57 pm

"Well..." Sebastian answered as he offered his hand to Lylee, "It might be easier if I show you." He wasn't entirely sure how she would respond, but after he let her cut him open he was hoping she would trust him at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Lylee took his hand without hesitation. "Wow, thanks so much!" she said, barely containing her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Lylee took his hand seemingly without so much as a second thought, much to Sebastian's delight. Almost as quickly as she had taken his hand and thanked him Sebastian reduced the effects of earth's gravity from himself and by virtue of contact, Lylee as well. He led her into the air slowly, ascending about 10 feet off of the ground before turning to face her and speaking, "Unfortunately my ability to levitate other people is not nearly as advanced as my ability to levitate myself. So for now, direct contact with me is really the only way for me to sustain flight with another person for any significant period of time. As we are now I can sustain flight for about five minutes before I'll need to rest. You said you've always wondered what it's like to fly. How is it so far?"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Lylee looked below and around and basically every angle you can look at. "This is awesome!" she gushed as she moved her legs to see if this was really true. "Since you have the power of manipulating gravity, I suppose you can squish us to death too?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:56 pm

"In theory, probably. Wait, don't be scared, okay?" Sebastian answered as he took Lylee higher into the air, up above the treetops, "Thought you'd like a better view. Back to your question though, to be honest I've never really tried it. Fortunately there have not been a ton of situations that have demanded I crush a person under the weight of amplified gravity. But... enough about that. You're flying Lylee, there has to be something you want to do while we still have time."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Lylee's eyes sparkled even more when they hovered higher. "Whoa! It's beautiful up here!" She looked around and saw the school. She pointed to it and asked Sebastian, "It's the school! Do you mind if we check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Might Hurt a Bit...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next