Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Eat some food you emo [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

Eat some food you emo [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 6:44 pm

Edward shoved Barry out of his dorm, slamming the door before he could get back in. The Autumn hated that he was slower than his twin. "Go get some fucking food before you starve you idiot," Edward said through the door. The green-eyed speedster rolled his eyes and shoved his hands into his pocket. Fine. Whatever. Barry would get some food just to make his brother happy. He walked down the hallways and headed to the cafeteria, where students could buy food, even during the summer. He walked up to the buffet table and grabbed a small salad. Paying for the food, he took it to a table that was unpopulated and sat down. He fiddled with the salad with his fork but almost refused to eat it. Food made him feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10401

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Olive had only gotten to school a couple weeks ago and she was still settling in. One of the most difficult areas: the school cafeteria. Students crowded the tables except for a few empty ones here and there and she doubted anyone would invite her to sit. She silently walked in between the tables looking for where she could share with at least one other person, at the other side of the table, in complete silence... Her tray of food consisted of a sodapop, pizza, fries, a rice krispie treat, and some grapes. Her mom always told her a balanced meal was the best meal. Olive came to a stop by one of the cliques, standing on her tip toes to get a better view of the tables around until her eyes fell upon the recognizable brown hair of the speedster. Her gaze brightened as she bounced over to the table setting down her tray and plopping down onto the seat across Barry. She gave him a big smile, waving her hand as a greeting and swinging her legs below her.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Barry had continued to poke and prod at the salad with his fork when a somewhat familiar person sat down across him. He couldn't remember if she had given her name or not, but she was the mute girl he had led to the office. "Oh, hey," he said, giving her a weak smile. He brushed his hair back from his face to make sure his face could be seen clearly. At the length his hair was at it was more of a burden than anything else, but he refused to get it cut just to spite Ed. "I'm sorry for being a little rude, but I don't think I caught your name when I led you to the office," he said, realizing too late that he didn't know how to sign anymore.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:33 pm

As Olive listened the kick in her legs came to a stop, and she raised her hands to reply. She quickly signed an 'It's okay' and continued to sign her name, spelling out each letter individually so it'd be easier for the eye to see. The O L I and V being quite obvious, she always thought E looked weird but she could never think of another way to sign it. She waited patiently for his response, happy there was at least one person she could talk to in the school.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 10:34 am

Barry remembered bits and pieces of sign language from the book he had sped through, so he was able to piece together her name being Olive. He recognized the "O," the "L," and the "V." At least, he hoped he got her name right. His face turned a slight pinkish tinge. "I uh. I don't mean to be rude but when I use my gift to read, I can only retain the information for a short time. I can't remember much sign language," he said, continuing to pick at the salad absentmindedly. He still wasn't sure if he was going to actually eat it or not.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:26 pm

Olive unwrinkled the wrapper of the rice krispy and quickly peeled the plastic away, revealing the delicious cereal puffs glazed in marshmallows that melted just so perfectly in the mouth. She took small bites of the treat making sure to get every single morsel of sugar she could, scowling at the grapes she would eat next. Olive's happy aura seemed to drop when she realized the speedsters power flaw, she let out a sigh and looked blankly in his direction.

Without much time to spare she perked back up retrieving the phone from her pocket; this wasn't going to hold her back from making a friend. Her fingers tapped rapidly at the bright screen and out came the robotic voice once again. "That's alright. My name's Olive. Thank you for sitting with me." The happy smile returned to her and she watched as Barry prodded his food with the fork. Yuck, a salad. Of course he wouldn't want to eat that, it was meant for rabbits, he needed the food for winners: potatoes. She promptly put the small basket of fries that she had in front of Barry, a source of carbs that would surely make anyone happier. She returned to typing on her phone, hitting the speaker button as she looked up at the boy with shinning eyes. "Eating is good for you health, make sure to. Potatoes are yummy." No, she didn't normally "talk" like this, it was just easier to type in the phone and she felt like being in a silly mood.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 2:27 pm

A small smile crossed Barry's face as the fries were placed in front of him. It was a little refreshing to see the girl's good mood despite having to use the robotic voice to speak. "No, that's your food, you should have it," he said, pushing it back towards the girl. He still wasn't feeling hungry, although eventually he would have to eat. He wasn't gonna have someone he had just met forcing him to eat, either. "I'll eat something a little later; I'm not feeling hungry right now. My brother is the only reason I'm down here anyway," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 11:34 am

Olive finished her rice krispy and dyed the other food on her plate. She prodded her grapes with a fork before moving on to the pizza. Olives eyes brightened as she returned the smile. The fries made their way back to her plate and she took them back without a fight. Olive gave Barry a puzzled look, "Why'd your brother force you down?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:04 pm

Barry sighed. "He's 'worried' about my health. He doesn't like how I've been taking care of myself," he said with incredibly sarcastic air quotes. What he didn't tell her was that he just flat out wasn't taking care of himself, although it was probably obvious. He poked a cherry tomato around his salad as he continued to not eat. "I haven't been hungry much lately, and that's concerning him." The speedster watched Olive as he talked, noticing how light her mood was and how perky she was. It had been months since Barry had even felt a semblance of lightness and he was beginning to miss it. But he couldn't do much about it.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 6:30 pm

Olive pouted, wondering what had been worrying the speedster. She could see the brokenness he was enveloped in and it made her sad such a nice guy was going through that. "I can help take care of you." She smiled, her offer full of innocence.

Olive sat straight up and almost spat out her food when she realized what she just said. She basically inhaled her food that was in her mouth, tears forming as it lodged into her throat. Her hands frantically waved in the air as she tried to sign, blush flushing her face before snatching her phone off the table. "I didn't mean it like that!" Olive fumbled as she put her phone down, she didn't know why she was so flustered, to her it seemed as if the statement had come out wrong. She cursed herself quietly as she hoped he didn't take it weirdly.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Barry was about to politely decline when she panicked about what she had said. At first he was unsure of how to react but soon he was laughing as Olive fumbled with her phone. She looked like she was trying to sign vehemently before she grabbed her phone. It was kinda cute how flustered she seemed. Not that he should be thinking of things like that, especially with a girl he basically just met. "I got what you meant the first time," he said as his laughter died down. "I wouldn't want you to do that. I'm not exactly easy to deal with, just ask my brother."
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 9:50 am

Olive's heart pounded in her chest, her fingers shaking over her phone. She let out a sigh of relief, the air pushing the hair out of her face. Olive had a smile spread across her face as Barry laughed, the nervous blush fading from her cheeks. Her lips pursed once again as Barry talked, thoughts racing through her head before picking up her phone once again. She paused before typing, self pity setting in as she longed for a voice. It would make everything easier, like the simplicity of a conversation would flow instead of being stopped by the robotic speech of her phone. She looked up at Barry, the smile returning to her face as she moved her fingers over the keyboard. "Let's test that theory. We can get ice cream together at the shop down in Rosebury, your brother can even come if he wants!" She let out a big sigh before picking up her pizza again, just the thought of strawberry ice cream drove her mad. The sweetness countered by the tart fruit melted all together into a creamy mess.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 3:15 pm

Now it was Barry's turn for a nervous blush. Was she asking what he thought she was asking? No, she couldn't be. They barely knew each other. But... what if she was? What then? It wasn't as if he looked even remotely "available," not to mention his emotions were still elsewhere. It was still a little too soon since Cass, so his mind wasn't in the mindset to fall for someone else so quickly, especially since they've only known each other properly for about 15 minutes. But the questions still sat in the corner of his mind. "I don't know..." he said. "Ice cream isn't my brother's thing. Plus I'm not sure it would be such a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 9:35 am

If she could she would be mumbling under her breath about how weird his brother was, instead the muteness came in handy and kept her mouth shut from expelling mean comments about an ice cream hater. And what did he mean it was not a good idea? She didn't know a time where ice cream was a bad idea, except now. Olive pouted, Barry won and her offer faded like a balloon shot with a shotgun.

Olive wiped her hands as she finished her food, the only thing left on her platter were the grapes. "Okay, well we can try some other time maybe!" Truth was Olive didn't know what else to say, she was at a stand still with words and Barry. She put a grape in her mouth, pushing it over to her cheek so she looked like a lopsided chipmunk. Sitting quietly in the comfortable awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 6:39 pm

Barry sighed. He felt bad that he just didn't want to do anything. "We can go get some ice cream if you want, just leave my brother out of it. Not only is ice cream not his 'thing,' he just isn't much of a people person," he told her quietly. Maybe, just maybe, he thought, this could be something to help get him back to normal. "What's your favorite flavor?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eat some food you emo [Closed]   Eat some food you emo [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Eat some food you emo [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next