Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

i love food [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8010

i love food [closed] Empty
PostSubject: i love food [closed]   i love food [closed] EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 10:22 pm

Harvey lazed against the back of his chair, a juice box hanging from his teeth. The lunch ladies tapped their foots impatiently in the background, waiting for the strawberry-blond to finish his meal so they could close up shop. It was 6pm, closing time for the cafeteria. Only five minutes earlier, the boy came rushing in, his dog at his heels as he grabbed four sandwiches, three fruit punch juice boxes, and two plates of leftover tater tots. After a day of classes, the Winter was too ready to shove down his rather large meal.

As to spite towards the restless ladies, Harvey let out a drawn out sigh. He munched on the first sandwich slowly, moaning blissfully at its taste despite the soggy lettuce and somewhat tomato soaked bread. "Oh man, I don't know how fast I can eat this. I have to savour its glorious taste. Isn't that right, Mr. Candy," he mused, a giant shit-eating grin plastered on his face. The pup happily barked in response before the women behind them groaned and headed back towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

Beata Bucks : 7886

i love food [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love food [closed]   i love food [closed] EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 12:02 am

Once again, Vivian had found herself wandering aimlessly through Beata's extensive campus, simply trying to take in the vastness of the school's property as she did so. Once she had finally wandered into the seemingly endless expanses of the cafeteria, she was finally able to seemingly spot another student. "Mind sharing?" Vivian questioned, offering a smile in Harvey's direction as she pulled the small sandwich from Harvey's hands and offering in a hopeful attempt to compensate for the loss of the other kids food.
Back to top Go down

i love food [closed]
Page 1 of 1