Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

He has arrived [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

He has arrived [Open] Empty
PostSubject: He has arrived [Open]   He has arrived [Open] EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 12:58 pm

A car raced through the streets of Rosebury as Aleksandar made his way through to get to the school. He looked down at his phone for a moment without slowing down and when he looked up he was at the school, but a pole stood out in front of his vehicle. He wasn't wearing a seatbelt so when he collided with the pole he flew out of the windshield. He soared towards the fountain in the center of the entrance to the school. He landed on the ground with a hard thud. It didn't look like he was breathing.
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

Beata Bucks : 8320

PostSubject: Re: He has arrived [Open]   He has arrived [Open] EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Anne was eating her lunch on a bench, gazing off into the distance. Her parents had just called to make sure everything was alright. But the event that unfolded in front of her made the food suddenly taste awful. The car was thrashed, the pole digging deep through its front side, and the driver lay close to the fountain. There was no way he was alive, the Summer thought, and even thought her brain was scarmbled with shock, she ran towards the limp body. As she had believed, he wasn't breathing. A series of fatal injuries scarred his entire body. Anne brought her hands to her gapping mouth, and fumbled for her phone to call an ambulance. 'What for...' she realized half-way throught and looked down at the body. What a waste, he might have been usefull in the fight against whatever the Headmaster had told them would come for them, like a father telling his kids a bed-time story maybe a little too dark.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10043

PostSubject: Re: He has arrived [Open]   He has arrived [Open] EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 6:03 pm

The sudden collision reached the ears of one Felicity-- part of the resident speedster family that resided in Beata Academy. It didn't take long for her to speed over, appearing in a whirl of red hair. Gingerly, she placed a hand on his back followed by a flash of her eyes looking up at the other girl. "What are you doing? Just standing there...Are you willing to just let someone die?" Frown crossing her face, she brushed his hair out of his face eyes searching for just the lightest sign of life.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: He has arrived [Open]   He has arrived [Open] EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 8:01 pm

Aleksandar took a deep breath as his gift began to kick in. His eyes opened up wide as he shot up, quickly getting to his feet. His skin glowed a yellow light as the wounds began to fix themselves. "Alright, so it begins," he said in a British accent. "Prepare yourselves. This could get rough." With each word his skin glowed brighter and brighter. His face began to contort in pain as his gift started the regeneration process. Yellow energy bled from his arms and his head in beams that began to rewrite every cell in his body. He let out a scream of pain as his hair changed from a brown to a green color and grew several inches in length. His face also changed inside the energy beams, as did everything else. Every molecule was being changed. The process only took about 30 seconds, but felt like decades to Aleksandar. Without warning, the yellow energy cut out completely and in place of the boy that flew out of the car was a brand new person.

Looking right at the two girls in his presence, he said, "Right, hello. Who are you? Better question: who am I?" He then collapsed, but remained somewhat conscious.
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: He has arrived [Open]   He has arrived [Open] EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 1:06 am

"Can't you see that he's already obviously de-..." but before she could finish, the boy took a large gulp of air and then began to spread golden light all around himself. His appearance changed from the once dirty blonde curls in green hair, his face complexity changed, and everything else. It was as if he was a different person altogether. "Well, that explains why he deliberately crashed into a pole. Show off." she mumbled to herself and watched him with an arched eyebrow as he collapsed to the ground shortly after his revival. He was still breathing, she could see, so there wasn't a problem with that. "Should we take him to see the nurse..?" she mused, looking at Felicity with confusion. This guy was random - one sec he flies out of his car and crashes dead into the ground, the other he's alive, and then he just faints.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: He has arrived [Open]   He has arrived [Open] EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 6:21 am

Felicity took a step back as the golden light swirled around the boy, creating ultimately a new person. Transfixed, she didn't exactly react as fast as she usually did. The speedster blinked away her shock and met the other student's eyes as she talked of taking the boy to the infirmary. A pondering look crossed her face as she looked up to the totaled car. "I don't think that was on purpose." She went quiet for a long moment before approaching the fallen figure of the recently transformed boy. The girl took his arm over her shoulder and pulled her own arm around his hip, having him support himself on her. Teeth clenched due to the weight, Felcitiy turned to the other bystander. "I may be fast, but I'm not strong. A little help here?" No matter if she opted to help or not, Felicity began to trudge forward with a slightly irritated appearance. Rather not due to the boy who flew out of the car, but due to the fact that she was moving no where as near as fast as she was used to.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: He has arrived [Open]   He has arrived [Open] EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 5:21 pm

The boy's head spun as he was basically dragged along towards a random direction. His new body couldn't tell just yet. "I'm fine, I promise," he said, standing up straight. His previous body's clothes began to constrict his movement, although the shoes fit almost perfectly, albeit a little snugly. His arms, now a lot longer than they used to be, stuck out from the jacket he had been wearing. His legs followed suit with his pants. As the regeneration process continued, his memories began to return. His cognitive control, however, was another story. "I don't need any nurses," he added, walking in the direction of the fountain accidentally. Instead of stopping, he wound up tripping and falling into the water. His legs flew up over his head as he submerged himself. A moment later he came up coughing and sputtering. "Maybe I'm not as fine as I think I am," he remarked as leftover mist of yellow energy came from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: He has arrived [Open]   He has arrived [Open] EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 am

Anne nodded and hauled the boy's other arm over her shoulder, but he pulled away, saying he was alright. The Summer studied his new appearance. So his gift had something related to regeneration, with all the randomness of appearance changing. But he seemed to not be able to use this gift without being tired and dizzy afterwards. Anne took his hand and dragged him to a nearby bench to sit on. "Maybe if he just rested a bit he'll get better. He doesn't seem to be injured beyond being a little disorientated." she told the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: He has arrived [Open]   He has arrived [Open] EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 3:29 pm

At this point, Felicity didn't bother to scoop him up before he fell in. Of course it wasn't anything in a mean way, but she hoped that he would possibly be a little bit better if he had some water splashed into his face. Her reasoning did well enough to the point where the newest student was able to confirm that he was not as fine as he thought he was. Scuffing her tennis shoes across the concrete, she stood in front of the two on the bench with hands on her hips. Felicity struck a thoughtful position and watched Aleksandar try and regain his posture. "I still say we should take you to the nurse, you don't look all that great." She then sent a glance to the building that was not too far away. "Are you okay with going?" The speedster asked, remembering that he didn't seem to keen on the idea earlier.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: He has arrived [Open]   He has arrived [Open] EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 6:59 pm

Alek shrugged, climbing out of the fountain. "I mean, it won't do any good, but I guess I can go," he said, shaking his head, causing his hair to spread water everywhere. Realizing that he probably got the two girls wet, his face went slightly pink. "Whoops, sorry. Wasn't thinking about that," he said. "What color is my hair anyway? I can't tell."
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: He has arrived [Open]   He has arrived [Open] EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 3:18 am

Anne crossed her arms on her chest and followed Felicity and the other guy on their way to the infirmary. It wasn't a hurry, for one, Aleksandar himself had claimed that it wouldn't do much, and that if they hurried there was no telling their new friend could keep up. "It's green. Very, very green." she informed him, looking at his new haircut, still dripping water everywhere. "I'm Anne-Marie." she introduced herself to both as they walked towards the main body of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He has arrived [Open]   He has arrived [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

He has arrived [Open]
Page 1 of 1