Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Meh {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Beata Bucks : 9182

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptyWed May 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Sera's hands drifted over a few books, eyes scanning for one in particular. It was an old one, quite the classic. A bit boring, but every book had it's downsides. The Old Man And The Sea. She grabbed the book and pulled out a chair, a half smile playing at her lips as she sat. She turned the pages carefully, attempting not to rip an pages. She often did that with her books at home much to her annoyance. She paused, looking around for a moment before returning to her book. The book was the first longer book she'd ever read and she held it close to heart and she was rather glad it was here.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

Beata Bucks : 9656

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptyThu May 05, 2016 1:02 am

The past year went by way too fast, Jarod decided silently and he quietly made his way into the library. He had no idea about almost anything that had gone on in the eight months he's been there, had no friends, and his powers hadn't progressed much since he started at the school in the fall. None of this mattered now, though, he told himself. He was going to gain some friends, get out more, make his mark. After all, he was fifteen. There were only three more years at the Academy after this one, Jarod knew, and he intended to have as much fun as he could with them.

The young man waltzed through the towers of books, his old leather satchel slung over his shoulder and resting on his left hip, scanning the huge room for a table with occupied by anyone. Finally finding one, he took in a breath and made his way over to it, sitting down in a chair straight across from a girl who was reading what looked like an old. He could feel his face redden as he took out his notebook, pencil and eraser, beginning to write random thought and memories down onto the college ruled paper before him. He wondered whether it was a good idea to try and say something, holding his tongue until he was sure it was a good idea--he was lucky he was allowed to sit down. What are the chances that this girl will be kind to him after he invaded her space and interrupted her reading?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptyThu May 05, 2016 6:49 am

Sera's eyes flickered from her book to the man standing before her. She blinked, eyes examining him quickly. Why sit here? There's other space. She wondered, deciding whether or not she wanted to start up a conversation. She prepared a few conversations starters and different outcomes for conversations, hoping he wasn't rude or anything. He seemed friendly, since he just sat down in front of her. Shaking away her thoughts, she decided to start a conversation despite it being a rather lame introduction. "Hey," She said, a slight, unnecessary tension in the air.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptyThu May 05, 2016 2:33 pm

Jarod was going to say something--hi, maybe, or ask the what her name was--but the girl across the table beat him to it. "Hey," he heard her say, filling the awkward silence with words, and he looked up so that he was facing her. "Hi," he replied softly, putting his pencil down. The girl's eyes were a dark blue-gray, and her hair a deep brunette color. She reminded Jarod of some of the girls from Newton, minus a crying baby in her arms or a joint resting between her fingers, but her personality seemed to be warmer than the girls from his hometown. "What's your name..?" he asked shyly, hoping not to annoy her too much.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptyThu May 05, 2016 3:50 pm

She smiled slightly. "Seraphina. Call me Sera, though." She responded. Her eyes flickered to his face. "Yours?" She asked, accent extending the words. Her smile grew a bit, hoping to show a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptyThu May 05, 2016 4:17 pm

A goofy smirk found its way onto Jarod's face. That's a pretty name, he thought to himself as she talked. "My name's Jarod," he answered, trying to not giggle. The whole thing was so surreal; at the beginning of the year, the idea of approaching a random person and talking to them was crazy, but now.. He gave in and let out a small chuckle, his head looking down before turning back up to face Sera, moving his hair a bit so that he could see her better. He wanted to say something, to ask her something and carry the conversation, but he didn't know what to say. His cheeks glowed a bright red, and he giggled quietly once more.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptyThu May 05, 2016 10:35 pm

She liked his giggle- she wished she actually laughed often. Nah. She wasn't much of a happy person, but she always smiled. "Nice name. So, what's your gift?" She asked politely, fingers tapping her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:38 pm

The boy fiddled with his pencil, doodling a bit as Sera spoke, though not looking down to do it. "I can control diseases," he said, slightly embarrassed of it. Nobody wanted to deal with someone who could give them Ebola, did they? "And yours?" Jarod's mouth was still curled up into a grin, thought it was  more of an odd grin than the giddy one he had before.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:46 pm

She perked up. "That's rather interesting! I can manipulate the weather. I'm still working on it, but it's difficult to control." She explained, grinning back at him, though in less of an odd way.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptySun May 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Jarod have a nod of understanding. "That's cool. I'm not very good with my power myself," he admitted, blushing a bit more than he already had been. "So...what house are you in?" he asked, his front teeth digging into his lower lip in an attempt to punish himself. Why, he didn't know. For being weird and awkward and socially stupid? That sounded right.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptySun May 08, 2016 3:25 pm

Sera nodded, smile faintly appearing on her lips still. "Oh, I'm still an initiate. How about you?" She asked quietly. She quickly put a bookmark in her book, showing that her full interest was in the conversation now.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:31 pm

The fifteen-year-old put his pencil down when he saw Sera drop her things, not wanting to be rude. "Summer," he answered with a kind smile rather than the twisted grins he'd been giving before, a smile that was warm and welcoming. Jarod didn't know much about his house, but he did know that Summers were usually kind and open, and he hoped he was fulfilling his role here.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:54 pm

"Seemed so." She replied. "I've been doing a bit of studying on the school recently. It all seems rather interesting." She said, eyes glancing around the room again before finding their place on Jarod.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptyMon May 09, 2016 5:55 pm

Jarod shook his head in agreement with what the girl sitting across from him was saying. "I know, right? It's so cool," he said, not realizing how kiddish and unprofessional he sounded saying it until it was too late and the words were out of his mouth. He blushed even darker, but he didn't fear too much Sera would leave him. she seemed to make Jarod safe for some reason he couldn't pin his finger on. Not romantically, of course, but more like in a "you're the only person here I know" sort of way. "So, um...D-d'you.. he studdered, stopping halfway through before he could embarrass himself further.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:03 am

This guy was hilarious. Seraphina always enjoyed talking to bright, happy and nervous people because it seemed all the more fun. She listened as he spoke, nodding. "Hm. Do you have any pets? I heard you could buy them here at Rosebury or something." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meh {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh {Open}   Meh {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Meh {Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next