Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Maybe I will Remember? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 9:49 pm

As the kisses continued on she slowly started to relax a little bit at a time since it did seem he knew what he was doing. It wasn't a learning experience for both of them, just for her, and she was glad for that. If that wasn't the cause nothing probably would have happened, because she was too nervous to make a move. She let her tense body relax a little bit not really fighting any movements, trying to let herself enjoy the moment. Cause that was what this was wasn't it? Something to enjoy for the moment, and give her some experience.

When he stopped the kisses again, she looked kind of confused, and only got more as his head didn't go back to her lips but instead went to another place which she didn't really know people could be kissed there or that it was something sort of common. His hands moving to her thighs distracted her for a moment, and then she felt the first soft kiss on her neck. Her breath caught in her throat at the moment from the new strange sensation. Her body going rigid for just a moment as she tried to process if she liked it or not. But then another came and she relaxed a soft noise escaping her throat as her head tilted slightly out of reaction.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7842

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:33 pm

Fearghas smiled slightly, giving her a couple more kisses to her neck just for good measure.  At first when she went rigid he was worried, but now she was relaxed and he heard a noise of pleasure escape her throat.  He hoped his last couple kisses could emerge a couple more of those from the short girl sitting on his lap.  He squirmed slightly as things were slowly getting more intimate and Janya was still where she was and she seemed to be enjoying herself.  He let out a small breath before returning to the long soft kisses on her lips, wondering if his next move was the best, but it was probably going to end up okay, she was enjoying it of course, maybe it would just make the experience all the more better.

He kept the long passionate kisses going, as his hands slowly made their way past the bottom of the skirt, he would let his hands rest on the exposed skin of her outer thigh, running his fingers lightly over them, keeping his kisses strong as his fingers danced across her exposed skin, his own heart was starting to beat faster as he performed this, unsure of her own reaction.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:30 am

The only reaction she gave to the soft neck kisses was slightly more labored breathing from her letting out very quite noises. She wasn't exactly a vocal person when it came to this kind of stuff it seemed. At least as of right now. Janya was caught up in the moment and almost didn't notice him moving slightly under her. She opened her eyes she didn't realized she had closed and looked back to the boy for a moment only have him capture her lips once more. Alright she was used to this, but then there was something else a new element that she had to figure out how she felt about it.

She could feel his hands drifting lower, down her thighs to the skin below her skirt. She didn't quite understand the purpose, but it did feel nice so that is what she guessed the purpose was. There was another thing, how did people focus so well when they did this? There were too many things going on, different sensations that she couldn't focus on for too long because of something else. She tried her best to stay relaxed and mostly focus on the kissing part because that was the part she had to take part in.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Fearghas kept his kisses going for awhile, his hands absentmindedly working their way closer and closer inside of her thighs and up her leg when his thumb would stop mere inches from the girl's undergarments, he realized by then how close he was getting.  He gave her one more long kiss before he put a couple inches distance from her as he let his thumbs lightly rub the inside of her thigh, his fingers and palms remaining atop her thighs, he would let his Sapphire blue eyes meet her yellow as he chuckled a little nervously.  He never had to explain this to someone before, but he decided to put it out there as to not take her too by surprise.  "So, before I go any farther, I just want to be sure t'at you know t'at we'll be messin' wit' your lady parts and such and I just want you to know before I go any furt'er, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 10:44 pm

Janya kept up the kissing, but his hands and the direction they were moving became more and more distracting. Eventually his hands stopped and she felt somewhat relieved? Was she not ready for that yet, well obviously she could see it was going to end up there if this kept going she wasn't that innocent. But she felt she wasn't ready for that just yet.. and while she was curious she felt that if this kept going it would end up there no matter what. As he pulled away from the last kiss, her eyes met his. When he told her what he was going to do next, she placed on of her hands on top of one of his. "I think this is far enough for right now.. Sorry." She said with a slightly sad smile on her face. She would have probably ended up uncomfortable if it continued and she didn't want that. She wanted to enjoy her time, but maybe at some point in the future.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 8:44 am

Fearghas felt her hand on his as she considered for a moment before she spoke, he listened and nodded his head with a warm smile, bringing his hands out from under her, flipping his hand and taking the one she placed over his, his other on her shoulder as he spoke "T'at's fine, Janya, worse t'ings have happened."  He closed the distance for one more kiss before pulling back and muttering "One to remember me by."  As things began winding down though, the position she was in was getting more and more uncomfortable for him and his manhood he squirmed just a little more noticeably under her, smiling nervously and chuckling the same as he spoke "I guess I should, uh see about the whole Phoenix thing, you know, been workin' at it since I got here..."  Damn, he was normally pretty alright speaking but this whole thing was tying up his tongue.  He lightly released her hand and leaned back, placing his hands in the dirt as he let out a small breath, waiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 8:06 pm

She as relieved. He didn't get mad at her like she expected for some strange reason. Shortly after though he kissed her one more time. She was sure she wouldn't forget this moment unless something even better happened that made her mind deem this moment unworthy of remembering. His talk of him being a phoenix got her a bit excited. "Well if you can transform fully then you can come flying with me!" She said happily, any effects from the moment before were seemingly gone. "And maybe we can train together or something too!" She was excited about this. She also forgot about the position yet again, thinking nothing of it. Unknowingly tormenting her friend.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Fearghas smiled lightly at the girl still on top of him.  He let out a small breath as he tried his hardest to keep his composure, his sapphire blue eyes showing a bit of how uncomfortable he was getting.  He nodded his head slowly and briefly to her words, trying to drop a couple hints by his body language that he was in a very uncomfortable position.  He even went as far as to move his eyes from her own down to where she found herself sitting, grinding his teeth lightly, wiggling his toes in shoes and clenching his fists in the dirt.  This girl was something else, she must've forgot about how the way she sat was tormenting the Irishman.  He blinked his eyes and let out some air from his nose, speaking in a bit more of a strained voice, it being a bit more noticeable now "Yeah, T'at be...great."  He felt lucky he wore jeans today.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 9:21 pm

Janya blinked as her friend started looking more and more uncomfortable as time went on. She finally got it when his eyes left hers and looked down to where she was sitting. "Oh sorry!" She said moving backwards and sort of falling off sideways of the boys lap. "I didn't know it was uncomfortable for you." She said rubbing the side of her head with her hand slightly. Things were already starting to slip her mind, but the big part of the moment stayed. She didn't meant to torment him, which it seemed she was. She didn't like making people uncomfortable. "Sorry.." She said again.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Fearghas let out a heavy breath of relief after she fell out of his lap, leaning back onto the ground as he quickly got himself together, beads of sweat had formed on his forehead and his jeans were insanely uncomfortable.  He took in a couple deep breaths as she feverishly apologized, ignoring her words for a moment as he slowly sat up, placing his palms on the ground and easing himself carefully to his feet.  He offered her a small nod, a smile on his face, seeming to accept her apology as he looked to the horizons, focusing as orange and red feathers began to not only make their way up his arms and back, poking from his clothes as he slowly seemed to gain height, his legs getting slightly scalier as the formed themselves into the orange-gold, rose taloned legs, orange feathers pluming near them as his body showed his orange feathered chest, wings outstretched with red upper outlines and a sixteen foot wingspan of mostly orange feathers, it standing at about seven to eight feet tall.  It's neck, slightly curved and long, met a head with red plumage near the top and an ebony beak, his sapphire blue eyes scanning the area as he took a couple small steps towards Janya, cawing rather quietly but definitely excited as he was able to finally form at will.  He held his wings outstretched for an extra second to the now very short girl before him, as if inviting her to join him in his gifted form.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 9:02 pm

Janya sat back and watched as her friend stood up off the ground and then slowly transformed in front of her. It was a bit of strange sight to see someone transform so slowly. When she transformed really fast and so did Pepper. After he finished, he would certainly be taller than her dragon form for it only stood as tall as she did, which was something she was working on, but her main focus was to extend the amount of time she could hold her form which would vary with size. So when she could hold it for a very long time was when she would start working on size changes.

She blinked at his gesture at first not understanding, then after a moment she got it. "Oh. I can do that!" She said happily. Not bothering to stand, he transformed in a flash. The skeletal dragon standing at five foot tall, her body extending out pretty far for her tail tip. Having horns on the top of her head that curled upwards made her look a little taller but not much. Her wings were folded to her sides, the rotting skin stretching across the bones looking very folded and wrinkled. She tilted her head to look at the bright bird besides her but the blank sockets didn't look like the gaze was on him. No sound escaped the dragon. There was no rise and fall of the chest. She truly wasn't alive in this form, but at the same time she was.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 3:47 pm

The bird tilted it's head slighty at the dragon standing before him.  He kinda figured the thing would get...well a bit bigger!  The dragon stood at exactly the same height as the girl stood and seemed to be...well dead.  Like it stood and looked and walked, but it didn't breathe, had no eyes, and it didn't emit a single peep.  Fearghas looked at the thing standing there, what used to be his friend, still had her mind but it was something else.  He never thought of this disconnect when thought about his own transformation, but it was quite jarring to say the least.  He wiggled his head slightly before looking up to the blue sky, slowly outstretching his wings and looking at his wingspan before some type of instinct began to kick in.

The bird crouched low, aiming it's trajectory not straight up, but a clear away that the killer falling tree left after hitting the dirt.  He kept his wings outstretched widely before hopping forwards and up, flapping roughly downwards, giving him lift.  The bird's wings continued to flap, though rather sloppily, but he would get enough lift to clear over the trees and begin some even gliding, cawing loudly for Janya to hear below, as if inviting her up.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 6:35 pm

Janya watched as the fire bird struggled to take off, it was always hard to move up off the ground but it seemed that even when he got enough lift he still struggled. Janya didn't remember how it was for her when she first started flying but she knew now that her flying wasn't that rocky. She was more experienced in this element. She could probably fly circles around him if she wanted to but she wasn't that mean.

Extending her wings with one hefty push downwards she took off into the sky, shooting straight up into the sky, breaking through the canopy of the trees instead of taking the hole created by the fallen tree. As soon as she reached a decent point she stretched out her wings fully creating some drag so she slowed down. She spun around and faced her friend, she lifted her head slightly making it look like she was smiling, before shooting up higher into the sky, twisting slightly as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:30 pm

Fearghas still didn't have the hang of it all, he had instincts in the back of his head which were directing his every move, but there was no actual memory of it, his movements were nowhere near attuned.  Every turn was a different distance and sloppy, but he was enjoying it nonetheless.  He could feel air past him like never before, the tree line quite a bit below his flapping wings.  He let out a loud screech that he hoped sounded more excited and less like he was about to kill something.  As his comfort level began to rise, he made one pass and began a movement directly towards Janya, rising his wings early and stopping mere feet from her, falling down in a nose dive, raising his wings quickly again and flapping to gain some more lift, skimming the treeline before rising up a bit more in the air, his movements slowly becoming squared away and crisp as the time ticked by.

He chuckled internally, this time she had much more experience and he was the one trying not mess anything up, but all of this was such a blast, who got to literally fly?  He hadn't even begun to think of the implications before he thought of home...He might be able to get home, but how would he disguise himself?  What did it matter?  He was enjoying the wind flowing past him as he circled over the treeline, cawing to the dragon before him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 9:48 pm

Janya was slightly startled by the sudden screech. She wasn't too sure on what it meant since she sort of lacked a brain at the moment, so she looked to her friend to find him enjoying the moment. She didn't even flinch as he came towards her, and then stopped just in front of her. She just tilted her head slightly at him, and then watched as he fell towards the trees. Taking this chance she went up higher in the sky. Having her wings push the air, which sent her higher and higher well above the trees. Higher into the air, where the amount of air was getting thinner. She never flew so high before but it was all about testing her limits. About getting stronger.

She was happy with how far she was getting, but something jarred her. Something with through her and all of the sudden everything was growing dark, and the clouds were getting further away. One hand outstretched as she tried to reach for them but soon everything went dark as the wind whipped by. She was falling to her death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I will Remember? [Open]   Maybe I will Remember? [Open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe I will Remember? [Open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next