Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Welcome to Remember

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

A Welcome to Remember Empty
PostSubject: A Welcome to Remember   A Welcome to Remember EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Yume walked into the school and thought, What is this school like? There are others like me, but... Will I be liked? Looking around, she settled on a bench to settle and check if she had everything she needed.

Whispering to herself, she looked through her backpack, checking them off, "Entrance Letter, Books, Phone, Drink, Food for Lunch, Notebooks, Pencils, Paper, Binders, Folders, Laptop, Brush, etc." Sighing, she put her backpack next to her and closed her eyes.

"What am I supposed to be doing? Speaking of which, when does class start?" Yume whispered to herself, a bit disappointed that no one was around. Taking her backpack, she looked around by the fountain for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12286

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember   A Welcome to Remember EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Sean was walking to school that day when he spotted an odd looking lady standing at the entrance. "Oh. Hello there. You're new here too aren't you? My name is Sean Stewarts, but just call me Storm" Sean had to admit, the girl did look odd, but he wouldn't judge her by the way she looked.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember   A Welcome to Remember EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:46 pm

"Oh, hi. My name's Yume, and I'm guessing you're a student here as well?" Yume asked, but then she noticed that her clothes were quite different from many others which was why she usually stayed in doors. "Oh sorry, it's a bit... I guess you could say traditional or something. While my clothes are quite different, it's a clothing style that runs through my main family line."

Am I just ruining a chance to make a friend? Or am I just different? she thought, as she looked down to her shoes.

"So... What's your power exactly... Sean was it?" Yume said, looking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember   A Welcome to Remember EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:56 pm

"Oh, well I like the clothing tradition! I'd like to know where exactly you come from. Oh, sorry. I kinda trailed off of the topic. My power is Electro-Manipulation." Sean casted an electric shock from his chest running down his arm and in a flash, out his fingertips. Sean had to admit, the culture that the clothes came from were rather exotic. He had some type of desire to discover more about the tradition. An odd desire at that He thought.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember   A Welcome to Remember EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:05 pm

"Oh, honestly... I'm not sure where it comes from. It's actually really popular in my hometown, Altera." Yume replied. Looking at the electric shock, her eyes widened a bit, "Oh wow! That's pretty cool!"

Looking down to her hands, she replied, "I can teleport like the rest of my family members. Maybe you know one of them?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember   A Welcome to Remember EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:33 pm

"Yes. I have seen somebody who looked like you before. But I didn't talk to them at all." Sean responded as Yume said the other part of her sentence. "Wow! Teleportation must be pretty useful!" Sean marveled.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember   A Welcome to Remember EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:46 pm

"I see." Yume replied before continuing, "It's useful, but I can only teleport short distances right now. Also, it makes me a bit sick for the next few hours if I use it too much." Closing her eyes, she smiled.

"Could you show me around school then? I want to see what where everything is here before I get lost going around school." Yume asked, "But of course, if you can't, I'll ask someone else."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember   A Welcome to Remember EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:21 pm

"I'd be glad to! Theres no need to ask someone else. I think I've wandered around the school enough to learn all of the locations." In his head, Sean was pretty happy. Was that a different look, an affectionate look on her face? He thought.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember   A Welcome to Remember EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:24 pm

"Alright thank you!" Yume replied. Grabbing her laptop out of her backpack, she turned it on before putting on her headphones. "Ready to go?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember   A Welcome to Remember EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:33 pm

"Whenever you are" Sean said with a slight smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember   A Welcome to Remember EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:37 pm

"Alright then, let's go!" Yume replied happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember   A Welcome to Remember Empty

Back to top Go down

A Welcome to Remember
Page 1 of 1