Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rice_is_Nice

Rice_is_Nice

Beata Bucks : 11206

This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN- Empty
PostSubject: This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN-   This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN- EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:07 am

School. It's one thing that most new kids would ponder about. There are some that would be afraid of the new experience, there are some that would be ready for a new experience, and others just hope to blend in. It is a melting pot of drama, emotion, and culture. People from all over would come to this school to expand and learn more about their talents. You could say that it is the perfect experience for any student to get involved in. You also can argue that it is the worst idea.

Though.

It was a chance for Ahbwen to expand his horizon on the possibilities and hidden techniques that his body was holding. A young man that was interested in many things besides growing up or that first girlfriend. What he wanted was to learn more about himself then anything. His goals where to find and enhance any possible abilities that he could harness. That's the focus he had and anything else was not on his to do list.

Ahbwen stood in front of the school as he seemed to take everything in. How it seemed to mold perfectly into the surroundings. It felt welcoming at first but he shook them out of his mind.He began walking on the pathway to the front door of the school. Pushing the door with his left hand while holding a small backpack with his right. He stood in the room right behind the doorway. Indeed this place was big. A lot bigger then it had looked from the outside, " Well you don't judge a book by its cover." Ahbwen mumbled to himself. He sighed as he let his surroundings tug at his thoughts for too long and with a smirk he turned to his left to look for a map of the school. He was looking for the library or anything that could help him with his current goal.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11272

PostSubject: Re: This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN-   This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN- EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:01 am

Eloise was so bored of this whole damn school. It was extremely cliquey and it seemed people only wanted three things. Popularity, a boyfriend/girlfriend, and to have the best gift. The whole thing was so stupid and frustrating, but every now and again Eloise would find a gem that sparked her interest, that being a new student. Those were Eloise's favorite kinds of people. Being new they were not only extremely gullible, but they hadn't been placed in there spot on the social ladder here at Beata Academy. That's why Eloise normally lingered around the Entrance, also it helped that not many people came around here so even if there weren't any new students she had time alone.

But it seemed today Eloise was in luck for a treat as she spotted a new student. He was a boy and looked about her age give or take a year. Suddenly Eloise's interest was sparked towards the direction of the new boy. Standing up from her place by the fountain, the girl followed the boy into the building with a mischievous grin on her face. "Aw how cute, little boy getting ready for his first day of school?" She called out to him with a joking tone, a wispy strand of pastel purple hair falling into her face. Eloise was definitely not what you'd expect to find inside such a grand school. Her uniform's typical pleated skirt was traded in for a leather one and her stockings had rips and tears all the way up her thighs. Not to mention her ear gages and her new bull-like nose ring. "It was a joke by the way, no need for you to get all stuffy." She warned him taking an interested step towards him. "So what are you looking for first? Girls, alcohol, fights? Or are you one of those goody-two-shoes who actually enjoys learning?"
Back to top Go down
Rice_is_Nice

Rice_is_Nice

PostSubject: Re: This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN-   This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN- EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:37 pm

This school was quite big and he was already being taken in by the sight of it. Instead of looking for a map he was too busy looking at the scenery. He of course was letting his thoughts cloudy his true goals when a voice had caught his attention. He stopped and let the voice finish the sentence. He normally would ignore people in this school as his own goals were more personal then joining a clique. With such a plan in mind there was one flaw in it.

He was lost.

He found it ironic that he was going to avoid people but in such a circumstance he needed help. The girl continued to talk by covering up her last statement claiming she was joking. He smirked as he already knew it was just a tease. She then followed by asking what kind of student he was going to be and his intentions were going to be. He turned his head slightly at her as only one silver eyes was looking at her. Not bad looking at all, of course the last thing on his mind.

" I choose none of the above. My goals are to discover more about myself and my talents. Of course I am doing this to understand who I am and which path in the future I should take. Reading is part of my goal so maybe in a way I am a goody-two-shoes."

He added in a sly smirk in the end as his charisma was already showing. It slowly vanished as he realized he skipped right over the real question he wanted to ask the girl. He shook his head as he let his ego get the best of him. He laughed as he turned to fully face the girl.

" I am sorry to bother you more then I need to but do you know where the library is and better yet a map of the damn place."

He was trying to be polite as he could. He did not want to upset someone that was possibly in a large clique or possy. Stepping on someones toes was not what he wanted at all but if it came to defending himself he would not hesitate. This was definitely not how he wanted to start the first day of school. He had to swallow his pride as just be nice to people.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11272

PostSubject: Re: This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN-   This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN- EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:11 pm

So maybe this boy wasn't nearly as interesting as most of the new students were, but he was still someone to mess with. Eloise stared at him with a lack of interest, rolling her eyes at his answer. "Wah Wah Wah Wah Wahhh," Eloise teased, mocking the annoying adult voice used in the Charlie Brown programs.

"Do you even have any fun?" She was joking, but her tone had a touch of bite to it, because judging by his bland, straightforward answer he seemed almost... robotic; although Eloise did give him points at attempting at a joke. And the smile was a nice touch, but all in all Eloise was losing interest fast, hopefully he had a cool gift or something.

Oh now, we were going to have some fun. A map, why Eloise knew just the map he needed. Thinking long and hard, the pastel hair girl thought of a faulty map, a copy of the school but names of the rooms different of what they actually were. "Yeah, this place is pretty confusing eh? Here take mine if you ever get lost." She said, handing him the map, the one she had just created, from it's spot in her back pocket.

"The library, so... Take a left and then go straight and then- actually dammit, I'll just show you." Eloise said, not offering a smile but instead a roll of her eyes. She had no intentions of actually taking him to the library, but he was new here and would never even know the difference.
Back to top Go down
Rice_is_Nice

Rice_is_Nice

PostSubject: Re: This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN-   This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN- EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:09 pm

It was too easy. Too get a reaction like that was what he was looking for. He know knew that she was one person he was going to avoid. With the facial and body language was enough info for him to get a read on her. Being polite was one thing but he was trying to avoid the drama that lived in this school. He simply took the map she handed him and that's all he wanted from this girl. He looked at the map and as she tried pointing out the direction in which she was going to take him.

He already lost interest entirely in talking to her. A map was all he needed and she had given him exactly what he had asked for. Her usefulness had run out and he had no other wish to speak to her. As she was looking in the direction of the library or trying to explain where it was. He was pondering of leaving her. It would be a funny situation if she found out to be talking to herself. It would be funny but he was just going to humor her as he really had nothing else to do.

"What is your talent?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN-   This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN- Empty

Back to top Go down

This ain't so bad, right? -OPEN-
Page 1 of 1