Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I Swear It's Not Drugs [Open to Dorm 207]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grizzly

Grizzly

Beata Bucks : 8545

I Swear It's Not Drugs [Open to Dorm 207] Empty
PostSubject: I Swear It's Not Drugs [Open to Dorm 207]   I Swear It's Not Drugs [Open to Dorm 207] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 9:14 pm

Need some good ol' roommate bonding threads Outfit

Luke sat on the floor of his dorm staring up at the ceiling with music in his earbuds. He whistled along to the pleasant, soft tune, half listening to the lyrics. Blah blah, something about true love... It made him a little bummed out, but he paid no attention to it. He flopped backward onto the floor, his hair falling in wayward directions. He felt a little homesick, wondering if Isabella was doing well in school. He shut his eyes, thinking of his house near the park where he'd play with the lizards of his imagination.

He sighed, waved a hand, and a shimmery rabbit with brown spots appeared to him only. He let it go off on it's own, bouncing around the room. He was improving day by day and gaining more control over his creations, slowly getting more advanced. He wanted to do something a little more creative with this bunny, so he flicked his wist in its direction and gave it horns sticking out above its ears. He sat up and watched it hop around the room. "Hey there, little buddy," he whispered, "I wish you were real, 'cause bunnies with horns are way cooler. Bellie would love you... Do you things get homesick? Well, of course not, you're just visions, but-" Luke stopped. There was someone standing above him who had just walked in, hearing him talking to apparently nothing. Whoever it was couldn't see the bunny. Lucas felt his heart drop. "Erm... This looks weird, right?"
Back to top Go down

I Swear It's Not Drugs [Open to Dorm 207]
Page 1 of 1