Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

What Just Happened? [Heartswap / Open / Dorm 203]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Beata Bucks : 9188

What Just Happened? [Heartswap / Open / Dorm 203] Empty
PostSubject: What Just Happened? [Heartswap / Open / Dorm 203]   What Just Happened? [Heartswap / Open / Dorm 203] EmptySat May 07, 2016 8:26 am

Seraphina's hands drifted up to her head as she awoke. She groaned, twisting over. Wait. This bed was different than where she was sleeping last night. "Mmm...." She groaned as she got up, running her fingers through her hair. The texture felt a bit different and she blinked. She looked around, and much to her surprise, this was certainly not where she was the night before. She shot up. She threw the blankets off of her and walked to where she assumed the bathroom was. She took a quick look into the mirror and gasped. "Ce Naiba?!" She shrieked. She realized it wasn't her voice, and she fell back. She stumbled and grabbed the sink. She covered her mouth. She remembered this girl- Pepper, right? Why was she Pepper? 

She soon calmed herself down. She took a deep breath. She was good at relaxing, she'd be okay. Sera turned to a few drawers in the room. I should probably get dressed. She looked through the clothes, soon constructing a cozy looking outfit. So, these are the Spring Dorms, huh? She took another look around and sighed. What's going on? She rubbed her face in her hands to clear her head and made her way to the door. She stepped into the living room, looking around in a bit of disbelief.
Back to top Go down

What Just Happened? [Heartswap / Open / Dorm 203]
Page 1 of 1