Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8460

An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] Empty
PostSubject: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptySat May 07, 2016 8:03 am

Light streamed in from the window of the boy's bed. He didn't want to wake up. It was Saturday. But there was just something that wouldn't let him go back to sleep. He yawned, opening his eyes. He sat up and stretched. The Autumn got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to wake himself up completely. He turned on the faucet and cupped his hands, letting the cold water fill them. He splashed the water on his face and embraced the coldness, waking him up nicely. He looked into the mirror above the sink. "What the fuck!?" he yelled in shock. That reflection didn't look like him. What happened? The sudden shock activated one of Leo's powers and wings sprung from his back. Thankfully he wasn't wearing a shirt at the time. What the fuck are these?" he yelled, doing a 360 turn, trying to get a good look at them. He ran out of the bathroom back into the main bedroom. He looked around, and on the nightstand was a bible and a wallet. He never has a bible on his nightstand. He opened up the wallet and checked for any sort of ID. Leo Herman. He wasn't Leo Herman. He was Will Kennedy. What sort of messed up shenanigans had caused this?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10049

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptySat May 07, 2016 4:16 pm

Chip was woken up by his dormmate's yelling. Which caused a bout of confusion. His dormates were quiet for the most part. So what was up? Groggy, the winter reached up to rub his eyes, only to be met with the view of hands that were not his own. Wait! Chip remembered his hands being smaller... Why were his legs longer? "I have a metal LEG?!" Chip yelled practically leaping from the bed. His sudden fear disappeared as he took a glance around the room. He had to at least be over six feet tall. Okay, maybe this wouldn't be too bad. Had anyone experienced this before? He should loo-.

Chip paused and narrowed his eyes. He couldn't use his power? Could it be that when he switched bodies, that he lost his powers? There was a hint of slight relief in Chip/Jake's eyes. Maybe he wouldn't get headaches any more! With a grin crossing his face, the former blond exited the dorm room, wearing a simple t-shirt and pajama bottoms.

"Hey, you got switched too?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Will/Leo nodded. "Yup. This body is supposedly Leo Herman. But I'm Will Kennedy." he said, still getting over the initial shock of waking up in a different body. Will was dressed simply in pajama bottoms. There was no sense trying to put a shirt over wings. He tried to move as little as possible to avoid knocking anything over. Who knew adding a wingspan to your body made you clumsy? "Who are you actually, Metalleg?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Chip didn't answer immediately, and took his time to absorb the difference in height. "Chip Dalton from Winter. You know, the short kid. Blond hair?" Chip shrugged, and made his way to the kitchen. He took his time to appreciate how small things seemed in comparison to his normal life. "I want to be this tall all the time." He admitted, reaching the top shelf with unexpected ease.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:13 pm

Will had no idea who this Chip Dalton was. "Sorry, that's not ringing any bells." he said, flashing a smile. Now, he had to get rid of those blasted wings. How did Leo do it? And did this happen to him when he first learned to use his powers? "Alright... how do I get rid of these things..?" he muttered to himself. Maybe he should focus on them disappearing? Well, it was worth a shot. Concentrating on getting them to disappear while Chip was in the kitchen, there was a brilliant flash of light and when the light disappeared the wings were gone. "Thank goodness. That was getting annoying. I just want my body back." he said, sighing in relief.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:17 pm

While Will was trying to figure out how to get the wings off of his back, Chip took his time playing with the items on the top shelf, a goofy grin on his face. "Well, I'm actually enjoying this. Despite the fact that I have a metal leg, I can actually reach things on the top shelves. So that's always a plus. I like being tall." He turned and tossed Will a plastic jar of peanut butter that he was able to reach off of the shelf. "I normally cannot reach this stuff." He gave the boy a grin and continued rummaging through their kitchen. There was more to his joy than just the fact that he was tall. Chip didn't have the constant gnawing of the plethora of books that were constantly filling his head. A mini vacation.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:50 pm

Will smirked as he caught the peanut butter. Obviously, Chip's real body was incredibly short. Will, however, was about the same height in Leo's body as he was in his own body with only an inch or two difference. He held up the jar Chip had tossed at him. "Were you planning on making a PB&J or are you just making use of your gargantuan height?" The body Chip was inhabiting at the moment was absolutely massive.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:52 pm

"It's the height." Chip confirmed, shutting the cupboard with a slam. "Although, I am partial to a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." By the hunger in his stomach Chip guessed that it had been a while since Jake had eaten. He rubbed his chin before pausing for a long moment. This dude had stubble. Nice. All Chip had was peach fuzz. He could handle being in this body for a while. It was nice not to look like a child.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:41 pm

Will smiles. Figures. Chip was a boy in a man's body, like Tom Hanks in Big. Well, while you're at it, make me one. I'm starving." he said, tossing the peanut butter back at the metal-legged boy. Leo hadn't eaten since probably lunch yesterday, and it seemed like he didn't have much at that.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:57 pm

"Only if you say please." Chip grinned back at him, catching the peanut butter a with very little effort. Leaving it on the counter, the short boy in the tall boy's body had to duck down to take a look through the fridge. The jelly was on the side of the door. It's contents were half empty, the lid its self was sticky. Meaning whoever had used it last didn't wipe it up. "How much jelly do you like on your sandwich?" Chip asked, pulling out the bread and grabbing plates and a knife.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 1:40 pm

Will shrugged. "Not much, but new body equals new taste buds so surprise me." he replied. He was finally getting used to being in a new body, despite the fact that he had no idea if it were permanent or not. Hopefully it wasn't, but he didn't know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:46 pm

It didn't take Chip too long to make the sandwiches. Normally he would have to get something to stand on to properly prepare something like this. But with the new body, he could do anything without additional effort. "Here." He offered, holding out a paper plate with the sandwich on it.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:17 pm

Will took the plate from Chip/Jake with a nod of thanks. He took a bite of the sandwich, hoping Leo liked them. Thankfully, it tasted more or less the same as it did in his regular body. "Ahh, I'm so glad Leo isn't some weirdo who doesn't like a good ol' PB&J." he added.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:28 am

Jake nodded before taking a large bite out of the sandwich. He chewed for a few seconds then set his own back on the plate. "Jake's taste buds don't appreciate PB&J as much as my body does. It doesn't do it justice." He sighed and turned back to the fridge. A few moments later, he pulled out some Tupperware. "I guess they do some home cooking. Do you think they'd mind if I eat some of the leftovers?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Will shook his/Leo's head. I'm sure they won't care. They're probably doing the same thing wherever they ended up." he told him, taking a bite of his sandwich. A few bites later and the sandwich had been finished off. "How do you think we're going to get back into our own bodies?" he asked, knowing that Chip probably doesn't want to switch back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]   An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Angelic Wake Up Call [Heartswap/Dorm 402]
Page 1 of 1