Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10049

The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN}   The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN} EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 2:38 pm

The morning of Christmas was usually a magical time, full of excitement and wonder. Well, for the kids. The parents would rather be sleeping. Thankfully, it was a school of just kids, and there were not any parents. That being said, there were a few students who hated getting up. Leo was not that kind of student.

In fact, he was up at midnight, delivering presents to the students within the Autumn Dorm. No matter if they wanted any or not. Honestly, Leo wanted to give to the entirety of Beata. But no one's got money fo' dat. Instead, he did his best to give each student something. Most of the time, if he knew them, it would be something personalized towards their personality. Otherwise something to cater towards their power. For example, the two electromasters in Keirsta's dorm got those magnetic building toys. Or Devin, who got a cross bookmark, as Leo knew he was rather biblical for someone like him. And other such small things.

So the blond had spend the majority of his nights sneaking into dorms and placing the presents either, under the tree, or if they didn't set up a tree- the kitchen table. Along with each dorm got a festive tin full of the Christmas cookies he and the group and worked on.

As soon as he had gotten back to his own dorm he fell promptly asleep and did not wake up again until someone knocked on his door...

ooc- So! Feel free to have your characters take up to the presents. If I didn't tell your character's make it up using the guidelines that Leo went by above. Remember, Leo isn't very rich. student problems So most of them should be small gifts. Not full on horses or anything. No posting order! Everyone is doing their own thing. Merry Christmas guys. <3
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8720

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN}   The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN} EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 5:21 pm

Aspen had just returned from the cafe night shift, most of the stores around rosebury had closed early for the holidays. Aspen could hardly believe that it was already christmas the year had been going by so quickly lately, yesterday it had felt like Thanksgiving, maybe she should give her father a call and wish him a happy christmas. Aspen had opened the door to her dormitory and was greeted by presents that were wrapped in beautiful christmas wrapping. Aspen was slightly surprised and moved, not exactly sure who had gotten her a present but because she was curious she had opened the box and discovered some chocolate chip cookies, then a note saying: "Dear Aspen I hope you enjoy these cookies since you do love sweets, hope you have a merry christmas! From Leo." A smile had curved onto the autumn's face, she had felt slightly guilty she didn't even get Leo or anyone anything for the holidays. But then she had realized she did have something, she opened her door to her own room and grabbed some flashy cards. She had forgot to give Leo this for thanksgiving.. Well better late then never right? She nervously chuckled at that.

Grabbing it and some candy Aspen had headed over towards Leo's dorm, only remembering his dormmates. How awkward would it be to give a present to only one person.. Oh well. Knocking on Leo's door Aspen had waited before the door had opened, but it was pretty late so Aspen had decided to become quieter. "Thanks for the food Leo, here have this!" The autumn had said with a bright smile handing him a card with a turkey on it and some old stale candy. "Sorry! The days go by so fast I didn't get anyone a present." Aspen had said with a small smile. "But I got you you're thanksgiving card.. Better Late then never right?" The autumn said slightly blushing.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9443

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN}   The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN} EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Maria and Jake sat in Jake's bed watching the season finale episode of a mystery show. Both sat in the darkness of the room, the show steeling all of their attention. Both students had nothing in particular to do, so they decided to stay up late and waste their lives on watching shit. The T.V. was the only light in there, the volume not to loud. Maria gave a yawn when she heard a noise.

Not wanting to disturb Jake and his wonderful show, the tall girl silently got out of the bed and walked to the door, opening it silently. Aspen? Why is she here? Maria peeped her head out the door, seeing a present in her hand. Her gaze soon drifted to their dorm Christmas tree, spotting a couple presents under it. She slipped out of the room, curious to who the presents were for. She looked at the tags, finally finding her name. Picking up the present, she carefully unwrapped it, not ruining the cute bow that was placed on top of it. Kusumi Tea? Wow. Mariawas surprised anyone knew she loved this tea. She opened the homemade card that was attached to it, and took her time to read it. Maria, I was doing some Christmas shopping and ran across this. You seem like a classy girl, so I hope you like it. Leo. Maria read the card, giving a smile. Christmas was not her favorite holiday, for she was never good at giving to others.

Maria walked over to Leo's dorm were Aspen was standing. "Disturbing a Prefect at this hour?" Maria asked with her usual, up to no good smile.

Ooc- I'll post Jake later. I am on mobile rn and posting is a pain in the @$$.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10049

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN}   The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN} EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:39 pm

His sleep was peaceful, no tossing and turning occurred. Perhaps that came with being tired and playing 'Santa' for the entire dorm. No matter if they appreciated it or not. God knows how much his wallet was hurting right then. He'd been saving for a while, the allowances that his parents sent he and Aleta. Yet, that was in the farthest reaches of his mind. Instead, he couldn't wait to see what the others thought of their gifts.

Yet he dreamt of nothing. A calm and rest full sleep. Until Aspen's head wrenching knocks resounded in Leo's room and his own head. With a groggy groan, the blond tossed the comforter to the side. Yet he laid there for a moment. He wore a long sleeve cream colored shirt, and plaid pajama pants. On his nightstand sat a Santa hat, and right below it on the floor was his slippers. Which the prefect decided not to put on as he hauled himself out of bed.

Blinking away his tired attitude, the blond reached for the handle. Carefully, he peaked past it as he opened it. "Aspen?" Leo asked carefully, glancing back at the clock. Blue eyes looked back at her. A smile grew on his face as he listened to her, before breaking out into laughter. "Of course!" He gushed, taking the card from her. A bright smile on his face. "Thank you, Aspen!"

Maria's movement quickly alerted Leo to her presence, and his eyes looked back at her as she approached and began to speak. He blinked a few times before waving his hand in front of himself, a nervous laugh escaping him. "Honestly, it's no problem!"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9443

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN}   The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN} EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:35 pm

Maria looked at the prefect with a "oh really" look on her face. "Well, I just wanted to say thank you for the tea, I didn't know anyone knew about this kind." She smiled, holding the gift. "I would give you your gift, but it's not ready yet." Maria stated with a grin. She couldn't belive that she didn't get a gift for Leo or her dormmates, and felt like a loser. So the best thing to do right now was lie and then rush to make something. She would have no problem getting them something for her dad would practically get her anything, but she didn't know what to get them.

Jake watched silently as his dormmate walked out of the room. What could she be up to? He didn't want to leave hos comfy bed but was curious at to what she was doing. He gave a sigh and reluctantly walked to the door, peeping his head out. Are those gifts under our tree?

He walked over to the decorated tree and saw two presents left under it. He bent down and picked up the wrapped present with his name on it. He opened the homemade card and read it. Jake, I know you love to work out, so I thought this gift could do you good. Besides, the one you have looks like it's about the fall apart, Leo. Jake couldn't help smile as ge opened the present. A water bottle?! I actually need one! He looked behind him where Maria and Aspen were standing at Leo's door. "Yo, Leo! Thanks for the water bottle dude! It's awesome!" The tall student walked happily to the prefects dore, standing a bit behind the two girls. Shit! I didn't get him Sean or Maria anything! Jake suddenly felt a wave of guilt and panicked at the thought of what to get them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN}   The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Autumn Dorm's Santa {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1