Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10630

Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open] Empty
PostSubject: Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open]   Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:49 pm

Xander knocked on the door. "Yo, anyone home?" he called out.
Xavier sighed and sat on their luggage. "Dude, is the place empty?"
"You think I know?" Xander asked. They'd practically just been assigned and his brother expected him to know? Then again, he might have asked his brother had a little more time passed. Xavier was just a bit of a buzz kill lately, dropping out on pranks for the first time ever. What was up?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8747

PostSubject: Re: Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open]   Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:42 pm

Having to take a quick shower Amber froze when she heard a quick knock on the door. She had a towel wrapped around her and her hair was soaking wet. Giving a quick glance around she swipped her onsie of the floor. "U-uh just a minute!" Amber said towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open]   Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:04 pm

Xander turned to his brother. "Dude, the dorms are coed!" he said excitedly. "What do you think are the odds that's Amber?" he asked softly so the girl inside wouldn't hear.
Xavier laughed. "Slim to none, bro, but it's wishful thinking."
"That'd be a dream come true!"
The other twin laughed again. "Don't go all Mom on me. Not every dream comes true." Not everything would turn out hopeful, and their ancestry's beliefs really emphasized on that sometimes. He just hoped his brother wouldn't end up having a bad ending if- more likely when- Amber turned him down with a nice long talk.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open]   Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:10 pm

Quickly slipping on her onsie and putting her hair aside Amber stumbled over to the door. Oh great who could it be this time? she quickly moved her bangs aside and put her hand on the golden handle. "Hi! Welcome to 40- Xander!" Amber said blinking a bit surprised.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open]   Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:16 pm

Xander blinked as well, then gave a small laugh and a bright smile. "'Sup, cutie?"
Xavier hid the luggage as much as he could. Perhaps they could sneak in later and break it to Amber later, after they spent another night in the Initiate dorms, and when she wasn't freshly showered and in her pyjamas.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open]   Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:21 pm

"Oh xaiver your here as well!" Amber said going on her toes to take a peak at Xaiver and try to look at what he was hiding. "Why dont you two come in?" She asked firguring that they were her new room-mates along with valerie. "Sorry i just took a shower" she explained opening the door for them.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open]   Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:25 pm

Xander walked in with a smirk. "Thanks, cutie!"
His brother sighed and stood, then stepped aside to reveal the luggage. "Yeah, we're your new roomies. Don't freak out, Xander won't do anything ridiculous." So much for stealth, Xavier thought, but I'm surprised she's not...well, surprised! Xander of all people is her roommate, and she's not at least startled?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open]   Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:29 pm

Amber blushed a little as she held open the heavy door a bit annoyed that someone didnt offer to take it.'the brunnet eyed the lugage xaiver brought with him,'giving a friendly smile she shrugged. "I firgured you would be my new room-mates. Welcome to 409" Amber said her smiling growing a bit wider.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open]   Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:35 pm

Xavier nodded and said, "Thanks," before grabbing the luggage and entering the room in which his brother was checking out.
"So, cutie, you don't mind me hanging around a bit more?" Xander asked.
Xavier rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open]   Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:41 pm

Amber closed and locked the door behind her. And nodded, "sure why not." She said and snrugged walking over to two doors and opening them they each contained a room. "These rooms are yours, everyone gets a personal room." Amber explained then turned around pointing at a door that had some stickers and posters on it. "That ones mine, so dont even think of going in there." She said letting out a laugh and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open]   Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:04 am

Xander laughed and raised his hands. "Cutie, I'm not a sicko who raids panty drawers. I just want to date ya."
Xavier sighed. "Thanks," he said before hauling his things into the room on the left. He took the pad of blank, unlined paper with him as well from Xander's bag. Knowing him, he'd put a 'cuties allowed' sign on his door. He just reminded himself to try and hurry, to not leave them alone for too long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open]   Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoohoo~! [Autumn 409 open]
Page 1 of 1