Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10431

Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 11:27 am

Connor felt humiliated; if only this man knew what he was capable of, he would be terrified of the metal bender. The cold metallic surfaces set shivers down his skin causing goose bumps to rise. Splotches of silky red sat on top of his pants, his mouth still drooling from the unpleasant punch. His green eyes pierced forward where a white coat floated, "What is it that you want from me?"

The doctors face had on an innocent glow until his features melted into a wicked glare, "Everything." The doctors emotions quickly switched back as he peered upon the young boy, "Let's just start with something easy first~" The doctor raised the clear bottle up and opened the top allowing the fumes to slip into the air. "You are a Beata student, yes?" The doctor waited patiently for an answer swaying the bottle between his fingers, "Fine. I guess you don't have to answer that. I already know. Then tell me, what is your gift?"

The winter student gripped onto the chair staring up at the wicked man. "Why?"

"No no no. I ask the questions here not you. So don't let me repeat myself." The student's eyes met with the dark brown ones, his nose wrinkled at the unpleasant smell. "I don't have a power. I'm just a teacher aid from the town near by."

"Don't lie to me. No no, that is a terrible idea." He let out a unhappy sigh as he walked over to the student. "Don't lie to me again." His face went stiff and his eyes locked into place with the manipulator. The bottle slowly tipped allowing a few drops of the liquid to fall onto Connor's pants. A wretched scream escaped his throat as soon as the liquid came into contact with his skin. A hole in his pants quickly appeared and his skin was revealed. Bubbles formed on top of his leg, bubbles that were forming from his burning skin.

The student quickly doubled over, throwing his head against his knees. The pain was unbearable, the sensation of fire erupted around his body and sweat quickly broke out. "Answer me!" The wicked man bellowed with laughter as he added a few more drops of the acid to the other leg. Connor's scream echoed through out the room, the metal chair released the leather straps that kept him down allowing him to fall to the floor. Unconsciously out of pain his gift took over and flattened the once-standing-chair to the ground. "See? That wasn't that hard to answer."

ooc;sorry I took so long to post I've been super busy recently. And sorry bout the semi-shit post ^
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11710

Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:50 pm

OOC: nah you're fine :D actually I think what I'm going to do so I don't hold you up anymore is I'm going to end my part here and take Richard's torture into a solo-ish topic so that you can finish your torture here and move on with Connor's life cx I feel bad for holding you up and Richard's gonna be here a while and I know that people also need the BB (coughWildcoughcough) so yeah <3 sorry if this makes things difficult for you ;w;
Back to top Go down

Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4