Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8484

Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] Empty
PostSubject: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Matthew had woken up late, scrambling to get ready. He threw everything together into a suitcase and grabbed his pullstring bag of materials, running out of the door. He ran threw the dorms and headed for the entrance, where everyone was probably already there. He saw the familiar fountain coming up quickly so he slowed to a fast walk. He needed to catch his breath before he met everyone he was going on the mission with. Smoothing down his hair in an attempt to look presentable, he reached the entrance and sat down at the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11710

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:18 pm

This was the second mission he had been forced to go on. Even though it was part of his job, Richard wasn't too fond of playing chaperone. He would definitely rather stay on campus. Besides, there were plenty of other guardians who could go. Why couldn't good old Mr. Wright send them instead? With a sigh, Richard waited at the entrance for the students he was supposed to go with. He was told that there weren't many on this trip so it should be pretty easy. Well, watching over them would be. After hearing the description, this mission sounded difficult-- almost uncomfortably so. No matter. It wasn't like he could say no to going. He really enjoyed his job and he liked the money it gave him. This would turn out okay. He could feel it.

The guardian was already standing near the fountain with packed bags when Matthew joined, Richard watched the boy walk up. He couldn't tell if the student was excited or nervous, but he guessed it really didn't matter now that he had signed up. "Hey. Ready for this?" he asked Matthew as he walked closer to the boy who was now sitting down. Richard certainly didn't know if he was ready, but he didn't show it. He was going to do all he could to make sure that this mission was successful.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

Beata Bucks : 8524

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 6:19 am

Hunter had beat up about 4 punch bags that week in preparation. He even tried flying long distance. He could lift the body of his other half off the ground and hold himself up for 6 minutes and 49 seconds, which was probably more than he'd need... hopefully. The boy was gaining more control over his burning capabilities, and while he was concentrating he could burn things quicker and more intensely than before. Still, he was nervous. He was told this was a very dangerous mission, but he kept his cool very well. "'Sure, I'll do it, danger is my middle name,'" he mocked himself as he prepared for the trip, "My middle name isn't danger. One, it's Alexander, and two, I'm probably going to end up hurt. Like, really hurt." He stopped as he realized Hope could probably hear him as he packed. He didn't want to scare her. He grabbed his bag and slipped his fingerless gloves on. He'd take them off if he needed to. 

He stopped when he passed the stand up mirror in his room. He looked in it nervously, from his tee-shirt and sweatpants to the hoodie wrapped around his waist to the bag that hung loosely at his thigh. It had throwing knives tucked inside. He shook out his hands and twisted, his body slipping into that of a large, golden feathered bird. He looked over his new body. He felt 100% badass. He was ready as he left the dorm in his human skin, making his way down to the entrance. He saw his chaperone and another student waiting nearby. "Well, I actually made it outside on time, so you can all consider this the luckiest day of your lives." He smiled at Matthew. "Hunter, Autumn. You?"
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10431

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 12:13 pm

Connor ruffled up his hair in the mirror, he wrapped a belt around his jeans and put on a loose fitting shirt. The student strapped his steel jo staff to his back and slung his duffel bag around his shoulder. This was his first mission and he had no idea how to prepare. The winter looked around his room, "That should be it." He turned off the light and slipped out of the dorm.

The dorms weren't too far away from the courtyard so there was no need to run. He walked up to the other students around the fountain, they seemed to be his partners for the mission. Connor placed the duffel bag on the fountain and looked at the red haired student.  The next student arrived in a rush and was welcomed by a tall blond. He stood up to introduce himself to the others, "I'm Connor, winter house." He didn't recognize any of them, but they were sure to be great team mates by the end of this adventure.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 3:06 pm

"Ready, yes. Prepared, not exactly."Matthew said to the guardian. He nodded towards the rest of the people that showed up."Matthew, also Winter House." He looked back to Richard. "You look like you know what you're doing." he said to him, "Where's the taxi at?" He noticed the lack of taxi at the entrance, but did take note of the black SUV. Was that what they were taking?

OOC: Yes. They're taking the SUV. Dicky's driving. |D
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 6:20 pm

"Hunter, Connor, Matthew. Good to see all of you here," Richard said, crossing his arms in front of his chest for a moment with a smile on his face. He paused just for a moment when Matthew then asked him where the taxi was. With a laugh, the guardian reached into his pocket and pulled out the keys to the SUV. "Why get a taxi when your chaperone can drive?" he asked jokingly, trying to keep the mood light. Things were going to get serious later. Might as well have some kind of fun before they got there. Grabbing his things, Richard unlocked the car and opened the trunk, tossing his bag in. He didn't really care how it was there so long as the door closed when all of them were done. "Go ahead and climb in. Don't fight over the seats please." As soon as he was finished talking, Richard climbed into the driver's side waiting for the rest of the students to get in and get comfortable. They had a bit of a ride to the airport.

Last edited by Shadow on Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:03 pm

Hunter smiled at the students around him when Matthew asked what they'd be taking. When Richard pointed out the SUV, Hunter smirked. "Shotgun!" he called, sprinting to the car and pulling the door open. He shuffled inside, his tall body adjusting to the car's limited space. He pushed his bag between his legs and pulled the seatbelt on. He wondered if the AUX cord was up for grabs, but made no moves to ask. The boy leaned out of his seat and looked at the other boys. "I want to get this ride over with so I can nap on the plane!" the Autumn shouted. He remembered that most ungifted people don't have tiny feathers on their arms and pulled a hoodie over his head, letting out a nervous whistle. He'd heard that many missions are dangerous and often deadly. There's no way I'm dying a virgin. 
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Connor nodded as each of the boys introduced themselves. The only one who wasn't introduced was the Guardian, but that wasn't a big deal. Green eyes glanced at the entrance where the taxi should be, Matthew was right there was nothing there. Richard strolled over and held the keys up to the SUV. Connor's eyes widened, this was going to be a great ride!

The student ran after Hunter, but he took the front seat before Connor could reach it. A grin spread across his face and he looked at Matthew, "Looks like it's you and me back here." Connor threw his bag in the trunk and hopped into the seat, backpack in lap. This was going to be one of the best adventures of his life.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 7:12 pm

Tossing his stuff into his back, Matthew shrugged. "That's fine with me. I don't really care where I sit, as long as I have legroom." he said, climbing into the back seat. He buckled up, and dug out one of the metal balls that he kept in his bag. He always fiddled around with it to pass the time. "Alright, I think we're all set to go!" he said to Richard.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 9:07 pm

"Good!" he said, strapping himself in and driving off of campus. This was going to be interesting. Starting the drive, the guardian relaxed and drove to the airport. The trip took a bit, but it didn't take too long. Richard drove there pretty well and quickly parked the car when the arrived at the airport. Climbing out, he grabbed his belongings and waited for the others to get out and join him at the entrance of the airport. "Oh yeah, I'm Richard by the way. I didn't realize I didn't introduce myself earlier when we were still on campus," he said, turning towards the three students with him. "Now let's get moving."
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:11 pm

Hunter hooted excitedly as they pulled up to the airport for his first ride in a plane. He wasn't scared, he could fly away on his own if something went wrong. Speaking of flying... "If we get caught by the... eh... 'Bad Guys,' we'll have to use our gifts, right? That's the plan?" He felt sick to his stomach, and it showed in his face as the color left him. The last time a person with a phoenix gift unleashed their powers, he lost his father and his sister. He reminded himself that her gift was fully developed and she was 19 years old, but it was nearly no consolation to him. He tugged on his sweater anxiously, beginning to regret his decision. Still, people were being used as lab rats at the facility, so there was no way in hell he was backing out. He knew what it felt to be withheld and abused.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:08 am

Connor turned to Matthew a grin across his face, he pulled out some metal balls of his own. Three steel balls floated in his hand, "These things sure are nice. Are you a metal bender to?" The balls levitated back into his pocket as they pulled up to the airport. He gave Matthew a quick glance as he waited for an answer.

The winter student hopped out of the car and breathed in and let out a deep sigh. He was excited for the mission, he could use what ever means to save the people. It would be a great time to practice new techniques. Connor parted his lips to reply to Hunter, but thought it would be better if Richard the Guardian would explain. This was his thing anyways, wasn't like a newbie-to-missions like Connor knew anything.

Occ: I'm sorry about posting late. I'm on vacation and it's very hard to post via mobile and on the move.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:33 pm

Matthew shook his head as he got out of the car. He grabbed his stuff and walked back over to Connor. He demonstrated his gift by coating his arm in the metal. "No, but I can do this. With all sorts of stuff, not just metal." he told him, smiling. They made their way through the airport with no troubles and boarded their plane quickly. The flight was a mediocre one at best, with slight turbulence on their way to Germany. It was a long flight, and Matthew took a couple short naps on the way. They landed and got to their hotel just fine, although it was late when they checked in. Matthew got to their hotel room and flopped on the nearest bed. There were enough beds for everyone so there wouldn't be a fight for who got the beds. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm beat. I'm gonna hit the hay early so I don't oversleep." he said, getting himself ready for bed.

OOC: I'm just ready to get this mission moving, sorry if I'm going too fast.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 7:54 pm

As they moved through the airport, Richard only paused once when Hunter had asked about using their powers. What kind of question was that? Of course they had to use their powers. This mission was going to be nearly impossible without them. "Yeah," he told the winter. "We'll have to use our powers. I mean, you can try not to use them but it's going to make the mission that much harder." Everything fell silent after that as they boarded the plane and took off. The flight itself was okay for Richard. He wasn't one to be afraid of flying. In fact, he fell asleep on the way there. It had been one of the first times he had flown this far, so the experience was a bit new to him. He tried to stay awake to see different places as they flew but most of it ended up only being ocean.

When they arrived, the guardian had to take a few minutes to stretch himself out before they continued on their journey to the hotel. That was a whole new experience. Europe was a different place, but he enjoyed it so far. When they walked into their room, Richard barely had time to put his things down before Matthew claimed a bed. "Alright. That actually sounds like a good idea. We have a lot to do starting tomorrow," he told the students.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 6:24 am

Hunter nodded with Matthew and crawled into bed, nuzzling his head into the pillow. He left his gloves on and hoped for no dreams at all.

He woke the next morning a little later than he should have, stretching excessively and smiling softly to himself. A contented sound left his lips as he rolled out of bed. He changed into a new outfit and pulled on his gloves. "Here we go, I guess," he mumbled to himself, scratching his cheek. He waited for everyone else to get ready with his legs crossed on the bed, playing with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]   Test Subject Tumble [MISSION] Empty

Back to top Go down

Test Subject Tumble [MISSION]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next