Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

[An Icy Reception][Mission]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

[An Icy Reception][Mission] Empty
PostSubject: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Matthew was nervous about going on his first mission. And he was going on the mission with Sophia as well. He packed a few spare pieces of clothing, just in case. As he absentmindedly gathered up his materials that he used for his gift he thought about their mission objective: Save Dimitris Constanides. Whoever that was. Apparently he was related to one of the students at Beata but was separated at birth or something along those lines. However, he was all the way in Greece, so they would have to take a plane. He had always been nervous about flying. The Winter shrugged the small pull string bag over his shoulder and zipped up the suitcase. He wheeled it out into the main living area and set it by the couch. After checking his room again to make sure he had everything, he took his pull string bag and his suitcase and headed towards Sophia's dorm. He knocked on her door a few moments later and waited for the answer, taking a deep breath to steady himself. The nervous energy was making him jittery, and he needed to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:23 pm

Sophia had been a bit on edge to. She didn't know why the school wanted to send her on a mission, but she was going with Matthew. The two had a small history together, so she assumed the school thought they would work well together on this mission, and it seems decently simple, and not that hard to accomplish. Though she knew something would come up, something bad would happen, and then they would be in a rut. With a sigh, she pulled her bag onto her shoulder. She heard Matthew knock a few minutes ago. She was double checking everything before she went to the door. She opened the door, and gave him a small smile. "I'm ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:54 pm

Matthew nodded, returning the smile. "Alright, let's get going. It'll be a long flight to Greece." he said, motioning for the girl to follow. He led her down to the entrance, where a taxi was waiting to take them to the nearest airport, he opened up the door for Sophia to get in first. He grabbed his things and, grabbing hers as well, placed them in the trunk of the taxi to avoid taking up too much room in the cab.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 3:17 pm

Sophia followed the boy down the stairs and out of the building. She knew they would be taking a taxi to airport. She let Matthew take her stuff, and climb into the taxi making sure she had what she needed for the ride in her pockets like money. She looked towards the cab driver and then back towards Matthew. She was glad he was here, but it still made her nervous about this whole thing. She lifted a small smile to her face as she attempted to hide her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:09 am

Matthew hopped in the cab and closed the door. The driver looked back at them and satisfied they were both ready, put the car in drive and they set off towards the airport. The Winter took a deep breath, hopefully steadying himself enough so his words didn't come out shaky. "So, uh, is this your first mission?" he asked her, attempting to make small talk to pass the time while they rode to the airport. It was a feeble attempt, but it was better than just riding in silence, he knew. The boy reached into his pull string bag and got out a metal ball, rolling it around in his hands to calm himself. It was something he did often, whether it was while studying for an important test, or getting ready to practice his gift. He did it pretty much whenever something made him nervous. It gave his hand something to do and gave his mind something to focus on besides the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:57 pm

Sophia nodded. "Yeah it is. I'm pretty nervous.." She stated. She didn't have anything to distract herself from her nervous, and fearful thoughts well except from either cuddling with the boy next to her or something, but she didn't want to put that on him. Instead she resided to having her fingers mess with each other and staring out the window hoping to get to the airport faster. She hoped that she wouldn't end up building up so much nervousness that she would end up freaking out at some point later, like on the plan, or in the airport, or when they finally get there. She really needed to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Matthew nodded. "I'm really nervous too. I've never been on a mission." he said. Hopefully, his first mission would be an easy one. Although, from what he's heard about them, there was no easy mission. He'd heard some pretty scary stories, to be truthfully honest. The taxi eventually reached the airport, where the driver stopped and told them they had reached their destination. The duo got out and retrieved their things from the trunk, thanking the driver as he drove off. They walked into the airport and handed the lady at the desk their tickets. She pointed them in the direction of the correct terminal, and they thanked her. They walked through the short line to the terminal, thankfully getting past security just fine, and they boarded the plane. Matthew and Sophia took their seats as they waited for the plane to take off. "Is this your first time flying?" he asked her as they waited.

OOC: Sorry I kinda took over, but I figured you'd want to get it rolling
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 8:12 pm

Sophia followed silently behind Matthew as they reached the airport. She only spoke when she needed to speak. She was trying to keep her nerves from getting the best of her. Last thing they needed was for her to freak out, and her gift to act up while in flight and she end up disintegrating the whole plane. That would be bad. She didn't say a word until Matthew talked to her again while they were on the plane, waiting for take off. "Huh?" She said like she didn't quite get what he said, but her mind cleared it up and she was able to answer. "Oh.. no. I flew here from Georgia when I first came to the school. So flying won't make me nervous." She didn't exactly want to voice her concerned about her gift acting up from nerves she didn't want him constantly checking up on her, so she just held her concerns in.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 12:02 pm

"Yeah, my first time on a plane was flying out here from Maine." he said. "Doesn't mean I like it, though." The pilot came over the intercom and announced that it was time to take off. Matthew took a deep breath. Flying made him nervous. He was too paranoid for his own good sometimes. In a moment, the plane began to move slowly. It gradually built up speed until it eventually began lifting off the ground. It was a gentle ascension, thankfully, but it was still nerve-wracking for the Winter. It was a fairly quiet flight, with Matthew dozing off a couple times, only to be awoken by some slight turbulence. Soon, it was already time to land. The descent was the worst part for the boy. He took a hold of the arm rests with his hands and didn't let go until they were safely on the ground. "Well, that wasn't so bad." he said, laughing nervously as they entered the Greek airport.

They made their way through it and headed to the front entrance. They exited the building and noticed a taxi sitting there, seemingly waiting for them. Matt headed to the window and the driver said, in English, that he was going to take them to their hotel. It was late in Greece, and they would need their rest before they got started looking for the missing gifted boy. They climbed in, and took a short ride to a nice-looking hotel. The duo checked in, and their hotel room had two half-separated rooms, with two twin-sized beds in one room and a kitchenette in the other. The Winter boy walked over to the nearest bed and set his stuff down. "Pretty nice, huh?" he asked his partner.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 7:48 pm

Sophia steeled herself for a pretty bad flight, but as soon as they reached cursing altitude, she ended up finding herself drifting off to sleep, only to wake up to accept snacks and stuff from flight attendants. It was relatively calm the only time. She kept drifting off and taking naps pretty much the whole flight, never striking a conversation with Matthew for some reason. She guessed it was because they were both nervous. Landing came sooner than expected, well to Sophia it only seemed like they were in the air for a short time, but she was glad to be back on the ground.

Sophia just followed silently after Matthew through the airport, and to the taxi. He seemed to be taking the lead so she just decided to follow him. He probably had more on this mission than she did so it was best to just stay silent and follow. Once they reached the hotel room the spring girl felt greatly relieved. Instantly she let her stuff fall beside her bed, and and she flopped down on it. "I have never been more thankful for a hotel room, and a small bed." She said to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 4:56 pm

Matthew nodded. "I couldn't agree more." he said. He walked to the farthest bed and tossed his stuff onto it. "Sorry for being kind of quiet on the way here. I'm just really nervous. Maybe a good complimentary dinner would help calm my nerves. I'm starving." he sat down on his bed. "But that won't be for a couple hours. What a pickle I'm in. I didn't get any airline food either, I was asleep for most of the flight."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 5:49 pm

Sophia sat up slightly to look at Matthew, and ended up rolling over on her back instead. "You were fine, I understand how people can get nervous with that kind of thing." She said. He didn't need to apologize for that. She sat up when he mentioned that he wouldn't be able to have food for a while. "Well we could always go some place near and grab a snack or something. Or do we have to wait on the dinner?" Her amber eyes looked at him waiting on an answer.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Matt nodded. They could do that. "That sounds good to me. I think there's a gas station down the road. Let's hope they speak English." he said, laughing. He checked his wallet to see if he had money. He looked back up at the girl. "First we're going to need to find a currency exchange."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 6:39 pm

Sophia blinked the school didn't already give them the currency? She thought they did that. "Wait. The school didn't set us up with the currency already?" She asked as she stood up off the bed. The school seemed so organized she figured they would have done something like this. Surely they wanted their students to be prepared for being in a different country. Also Sophia was only useful for another language if a person was deaf or mute, or knew sign. Other than that she could only speak english.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:26 pm

The Winter shook his head. You would've thought they would, but they didn't. "Nope. I guess it would've made too much sense to make sure students were prepared." he said. "Thankfully I think saw a currency exchange ATM in the lobby so that shouldn't be a problem." He motioned for her to follow him to the lobby. He exchanged the money and pocketed the bills. He led the girl to the gas station and headed for the snack aisle. "Did you want anything?" he asked Sophia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

[An Icy Reception][Mission]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next