Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

After that Mission.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10049

After that Mission.  Empty
PostSubject: After that Mission.    After that Mission.  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Shin's eyes slowly opened. The light from the window helped light up the room. Where am I? He thought drowsy. He blinked and adjusted to the brightness. How long was he out? Was he back at the Academy? Memories came flooding back like a tsunami. The spider, the beady eyes. The pain. "W-w-was I able to store away the spider?" He asked out loud. Perhaps someone would answer. I don't think I have enough energy to get up. Yawning Shin's eye lids fluttered. He didn't want to fall asleep quite yet. Someone might answer his question. What about the others!? Are they alright? Panic flooded into him and Shin lifted his head, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9631

PostSubject: Re: After that Mission.    After that Mission.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:30 am

"Yeah, it's still in that weird ass scroll. Is that your power or something?" Jason muttered from the other side of the room, tossing an ice-pack back and forth in his hands as he leaned up against the wall, a smile on his face. "It's about time you woke up."
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11223

PostSubject: Re: After that Mission.    After that Mission.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:59 am

Hosa just nodded from her spot, leaning upright on her bed. Her arms were wrapped around her chest, which was hurting; badly. She hated her broken ribs already. "Yup, the spider is gone...How is your head? You didn't hit anything on the way down, right?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10049

PostSubject: Re: After that Mission.    After that Mission.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Slowly relaxing, Shin smiled lightly. "Yeah, I can summon things and store things in my scroll. Just about anything." The boy rested his head on the soft pillow. What were they going to do with that? Listening to Hosa, he blinked and rolled to his side, where her voice was eliminating from. "Naw, I am fine besides a bit of drowsiness." He yawned quietly and rubbed an eye. "What about your ribs?" Shin lifted his head up again, hoping nothing too bad had happened. He had been the one to 'lead' the mission after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After that Mission.    After that Mission.  Empty

Back to top Go down

After that Mission.
Page 1 of 1