Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Wake me up [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10097

Wake me up [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake me up [Mission]   Wake me up [Mission] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 7:41 pm

Basically the entire way to their current destination, Sebastian had been essentially clinging to Peter like a human magnet - It was a bit ridiculous, how nicely that joke worked out considering the fact PEter was a walking tin can.

At first, the Spring had not minded. After all, Sebastian was only thirteen - Young, inexperienced, and frightened of the mission to come in a nation so different that the one he came from. As time passed, though, and the clinging persisted, Peter began to grow tired of it. Every time he turned to Sebastian to ask him to stop, though, he couldn't bring himself to tell him off. He was so small and alarmed, regardless of how annoying he was being.

Now, as Peter was tossing his bag up into the rafters above his head, he responded to the short blonde boy before sitting down, "I've never been to Africa either. I'm glad I'm finally going to see a little bit of it."
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Wake me up [Mission]   Wake me up [Mission] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 10:35 am

Peter didn't tire easily, so the entire time Sebastian had been asleep, he'd been quietly watching the window next to his travelling partner, observing the swirling mass of clouds as they went by. Having been on many flights to and from Europe and the United States, turbulence didn't bother the Spring. It was a normal occurrence. However, when the plane jerked up suddenly and jolted everyone awake, he gripped the arm rest next to him in surprise. He glanced down at Sebastian, who'd been startled out of his nap.

"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about," he reassured. It wasn't like a few gusts of wind were going to take the plane down, after all.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Wake me up [Mission]   Wake me up [Mission] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 7:16 pm

Peter had been about to continue reassuring his younger travelling companion, but the high-pitched screech of metal-on-metal cut him off just as the words were leaving his tongue. The Spring shot up out of his seat and closed his eyes, promptly focusing on the mechanics of the plane. He didn't know where the sound had come from, but he could feel and visualise each and every circuit within, and perhaps if he searched, he could find the source of the trouble. Just as he thought he was zeroing in on the damage, an explosion interrupted him, and he was violently thrown off of his feet and onto the floor.

This was definitely not just wind turbulence.

Gripping the arm rest of his seat and gritting his teeth, Peter managed to haul himself upwards to get a look out the window. The blood drained from his face. The engine was on fire. Oh God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake me up [Mission]   Wake me up [Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wake me up [Mission]
Page 1 of 1