Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Innuendos meet Innocence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11683

The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 6:21 pm

With a quick look of deep thought and a small sigh, Larissa leaned back on the couch, resting her head. "Well, no one's really tried anything since then and it was a while ago. I hope he'd be able to protect me from them because I don't think he could prevent them. He's not one to... he can get pretty grumpy quickly." She continued to ponder the thought. She actually didn't know where Daniel was right now. He left the room without saying anything, but she didn't bother prying either. He could go and do his own thing. She wasn't going to keep him from doing what he liked just because she wasn't comfortable going out by herself. Besides, she also had Sam here now so that was a plus. "I'm not sure where he is right now, though. We tend to stick together, but I know he has things that he likes to do."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 3:34 pm

So he was the protective brother-type. Oh well, he was bound to run into one of those eventually. "Yeah, sometimes people need their own time. Spend too much time with him people'd start thinking you were adjoined at the hip." he joked. "Well, you won't have to worry about me. I'm not really a fighter. But fights keep finding me too. At least at home they did. Thankfully my gift has its perks."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 5:28 pm

Munching on more of her fruit snacks, her curiosity was piqued. She glanced back at him with a look full of wonder, but she tried not to show it. "What is your gift, if you don't mind me asking?" she asked him. He had brought it up. It would be interesting to know what he could do. It didn't seem to be anything physical, but at this point, she wasn't going to make any assumptions. Anything was possible. They were at a school for all gifted students, after all. "I, um... my power is basically energy blasts. It's kind of weird..." she ended in a mutter.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 7:27 pm

He nodded. "Energy blasts are cool." he said. Will thought about how he should explain his power to Larissa. After a moment or two, he figured it out. "You know, it would be better if I just showed you." he began, "But you're going to have to do something first. Slap me. As hard as you can." He added a wink to the end of his sentence for added effect. "It's the only way I can show my gift."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:49 pm

When he had said something about slapping him, Larissa was quick to become confused. Why in the world would he want her to slap him? It sounded silly and she hoped that she wasn't falling into some kind of trick. The wink at the end didn't help much either. "Uh... You want me to slap you?" She asked, her face flushing as all she could do was stare at him. "I don't think I can do that... I don't want to hurt you." she continued to ponder the thought. Honestly, even if she tried, she didn't think she could actually do much damage. She knew she wasn't the strongest. Will would probably just laugh it off. "B-But, I mean... if you really want me to..." With a couple of deep breaths, a worried expression and some mental courage, the summer raised one hand, bringing it quickly down onto his shoulder with a quick and kind of hard slap. It wasn't awful but she could feel the sting in her hand afterwards. Almost instantly, she withdrew her hand, holding it close to her chest as she stared at Will with concern and worry, almost scared that she did something wrong. She desperately hoped that he wasn't going to be mad at her. He shouldn't have been, though. He was the one who told her to slap him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 6:53 pm

Will laughed and nodded at the girl's question, confirming that he wanted her to slap him. He stood there, arms crossed, and waited for Rissa to slap him. He expected one on the face, but the shoulder worked just as well. He didn't even flinch when the slap hit him with a loud sound. He felt the energy flow through him and his skin got hot as it absorbed into his system. He breathed in deeply with his nostrils and smiled. "Wow that felt great! That was a hard smack, I'm impressed. Thanks for the pick me up, by the way." he said. After a few moments of riding on the energy high, he realized that he hadn't explained what his gift was, and the demonstration hadn't done anything either. "Okay. So. What happened was that I absorbed the kinetic energy from your slap, and it not only makes me feel great, I can also use that energy to increase my natural abilities, such as speed or strength."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 9:01 pm

At first, Larissa was still pretty confused. She had slapped him pretty hard but he acted like nothing had happened. He even seemed pretty happy about it. She couldn't understand it. When he finally explained it, she let out a small sigh of relief and gave him a small smile. "That's pretty cool!" she told him, trying to imagine it. Actually, the more that she thought about it, the more she realized how dangerous that power could be in a match. She didn't really want to think about that right now. "I'm glad that I could help you out some!" It was weird, but she could accept it. He seemed like a pretty cool guy and he was one of the few people that have actually nice to her. It was nice.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:14 pm

"For example, see this couch?" he asked. "It's gotta be too heavy for one man to lift, right? Watch." He walked over to the couch and concentrated the stored up energy into his strength. After a deep breath, he grabbed the couch and easily picked it up by the side with one hand. "Pretty cool, right?" Maybe this show of strength would impress her even more. Soon he would make his move on her. He'd make it casual, such as asking her to coffee one day or something. Hopefully she'd get the idea that it would be a date and hopefully she'd accept.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Larissa stood up off of the couch as Will moved around to pick it up. She watched intently as he easily picked up the couch with one hand. She didn't really know how much couches usually weighed, but she was sure they were heavy. Her face seemed to light up with a smile as he looked at her asking if it was cool. "Yeah! That's really cool!" she replied. "All that because I slapped you?" Now that was a cool power. She didn't know how her own seemed to be cool to him when he could do that. Basically nothing could hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Will shrugged with a careless smile. "Well, that and some that I had stored up. I like to keep a bit in reserve, just in case." he said. He set down the couch, almost having used up his entire store of kinetic energy. He took a deep breath and looked over to the girl. He decided to make his move on Larissa while he was still on his Energy High. "Hey, I know this is really sudden, but go on a date with me? I promise it'll be fun." he said with his most charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 9:06 pm

Her smile suddenly disappeared and was replaced with shock and a giddy nervousness. Did he really just ask her on a date? She didn't even know what happens on a date. She really had no idea how to answer him. Larissa was hoping that he was being sincere about the whole thing. She didn't want to say yes and the whole thing be a huge prank, but she couldn't help but feel that that wasn't the case. She smiled with an awkward laugh, her gaze shifting around the room as her brain tried to calm down. This was actually happening. Already, her mind was racing and thinking about what she could wear and where they would end up going. "A... a date?" she asked, still trying to make sense of the whole thing. "I-I mean... um, yeah! I think... I think that could be fun!" she finally told him with a big smile that could barely be contained on her face as she looked at him nervously. "Uh... Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 11:29 am

Will's smile got even bigger when she said yes. "I was thinking a trip to the bakery. They have the best chocolate cake!" he replied. He had actually gotten a date without her knowing about how rich he was! He was almost as excited as she was. "And then we can do whatever you want! We can go for a walk, we can find a movie to watch, anything!" he added. Maybe things with girls would be much different here, now that he knew he could actually get one without shoving his money everywhere or the girl just wanting his money in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 2:47 pm

Larissa watched Will intently, trying to figure out why he seemed so happy. It was weird, and it felt awkward not knowing how to react to this. She was giddy, anxious, and excited but the three of those emotions didn't mix well inside of her. Seeing how excited he was, though, definitely made her smile. "That sounds wonderful!" she told him with a smile. "I can always go for chocolate cake. Actually, all of those ideas sound lovely!" She was finally coming to the conclusion that this was a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 8:16 pm

"Alright, it's a date!" he said, clapping his hands together. "How about I meet you at the Entrance, say, this Saturday at noon?" He figured that any time would be good for the girl, but he wanted to be sure. "I mean, if that's alright with you, of course." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 9:57 pm

She couldn't help but chuckle at the burst of emotions she was seeing from him. Will seemed like he was genuinely ready for this, and it made her smile. "That works for me!" she told him before she looked back down with a blush in her cheeks. "I... I can't wait," she said with a bashful grin. She had never been on a date before. This was going to be very interesting. She hoped that he would keep his word about it being fun. Standing up, she stretched out her limbs while clutching the now empty bag of fruit snacks in her hand. She slipped her slippers back onto her feet and faced the door. "Well, I should probably get back to my dorm room. I'll, uh, see you Saturday, I guess? I'll see you later!" It was a quick goodbye but Larissa didn't know what else to say. She couldn't talk much anyway. Her brain was already focusing too much on what she was going to wear, when she was actually going to meet him outside, and what they were going to do while on the date to try to say something better. With a timid smile, she tucked her hair behind her ear and walked out of the door to the lounge, closing it behind her with a gentle click.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Innuendos meet Innocence   The Innuendos meet Innocence - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Innuendos meet Innocence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2