Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Meet The Family [Mission]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8118

Meet The Family [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Meet The Family [Mission]   Meet The Family [Mission] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 7:15 pm

Here they were. France.

Stephanie had always heard stories from her mother about the far away country. The fabulous chateaus, the streets of Paris, the swarm of culture. All of it sounded wonderful to the young girl, even if her mother sometimes didn't speak with much fondness. The presence her maternal family held was also an object of her fascination, and Stephanie always dreamed of meeting them. Especially her grandmother.

But that wasn't why she was here. The news that one of her distant relatives was a supposed Person in Black sent shivers down her spine. Although she didn't quite like it, and prayed for a change of heart, the Summer ignored the mission board posting. At least until she saw Chris' name written down under the participants section. As much as she disliked the idea of hunting a dangerous man, and a relative at that, she wouldn't allow Chris to go without her. The though of him getting hurt was too much to bear. She would protect him no matter what.

The cab drove towards the famous city of Versailles. The blonde was itching to get out and explore the palace, but she kept herself glued to her seat. They weren't here to visit. They were here on a mission. Slapping her cheeks and putting on a determined expression, the girl turned to her partner for reassurance. "We can do this. I'm sure we'll be over and done with this as soon as possible. Then we can go sightseeing, right?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8475

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Family [Mission]   Meet The Family [Mission] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 7:04 pm

Chris was enjoying the view the cab gave them as it drove along but turned to the girl when he heard a slapping noise. "This'll be a breeze. My last two missions were, so why shouldn't this one be?" he replied, smiling. "And definitely, we'll be going sightseeing." As he said the words, he couldn't believe that this would be his third mission. The first one was with the German boy with water powers, where he learned to create his Icearm. The second was his trip to Alcatraz, where he and his partners had no problems getting the gifted to leave. This time he was on a mission with his best friend. At least he knew the person he was going on the mission with this time. They didn't have to waste time with any introductions, which was nice. "So, are you ready for this?"
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Family [Mission]   Meet The Family [Mission] EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 9:56 am

Stephanie felt a comfort wash over her as the boy spoke about his luck with the other two missions. She prayed that things would go just as smoothly as he thought it would.

Smiling at his reassurance, she gave him a big nod. "Yep! Let's go catch some bad guys!" The car was pulling up close into the heart of Versailles now.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Family [Mission]   Meet The Family [Mission] EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 11:23 am

He nodded and smiled. He enjoyed her optimism and her excitable nature. "Let's go!" he said. As they drove closer to the center of Versailles, he wondered where they were heading. Were they going to a hotel first to rest, or would they be heading straight to their mission's objective? "So, where are we going first?" he asked, hoping she would know.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Family [Mission]   Meet The Family [Mission] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 9:16 am

Uh oh. Where were they going first? Their target wasn't due at the bank until later in the afternoon, and their rooms wouldn't be ready until shortly before their mission really began.

"Uhh..." Pulling out the itinerary that the school gave her, Stephanie read and reread the page. It didn't say anything about what they would do before the time came to go to the bank. She scratched the side of her head. "I guess we walk around for a couple hours?" she laughed.

The car pulled up to the side of a small street. Having already been paid, the driver left the front seat and removed the luggage from the trunk. Giving him a sweet nod, the Summer exited the taxi and gestured for Chris to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Family [Mission]   Meet The Family [Mission] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 5:24 pm

Chris shrugged as he got out of the taxi. "That sounds good to me. But what are we supposed to do with all of our stuff?" he responded, motioning towards the luggage. They couldn't just leave it sitting around. "Is there any way we could stop by the hotel before we head all over the city?"
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Family [Mission]   Meet The Family [Mission] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:03 am

"I suppose we can try," the girl replied and grabbed her wheeled suitcase in her hand. "Hopefully the hotel with still take our luggage." Stephanie lead the way towards the rather decent hotel they were situated in, thinking all the while about the scenery around and almost forgetting their real purpose here.

"It's so pretty here!" she chimed as they passed by a nature filled park.

ooc: you can time skip if you want
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Family [Mission]   Meet The Family [Mission] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:50 pm

OOC: Time skip goooooo

IC: Thankfully for them, the hotel was nice enough to hold on to their stuff and take it up to their room when it was ready. They proceeded to walk around the city, getting nearer and nearer to their mission as the time passed. Checking his phone, Chris noticed that it was almost time. "That was really fun. Versailles is so pretty! Imagine living here, wouldn't that be cool?" he said to her, smirking at the pun.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Family [Mission]   Meet The Family [Mission] EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Checking her phone as well, she was a little startled by the time. Time had passed so quickly as they walked around, but she couldn't deny it seemed like the greatest fun she ever had. Checking the maps on her cell, she began leading the way towards the bank where they would find her distant cousin. Luckily they weren't too far away.

The girl smirked back at his pun. He was always making jokes like that. It made Stephanie happy, knowing he still kept his humour even after losing his arm.

"It would be cool to live here. I'm sure we'd see it in a new light," she retorted, giving him a sly grin. "I wish I could here more often though. I'd love to see my grandmother in Bordeaux. I hear her house is amazing! We should go see her after we're done here!"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Family [Mission]   Meet The Family [Mission] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 1:09 pm

He laughed at the pun the girl had made. "You know, we have more plans on what to do after the mission than we do for the mission." he said, nudging Stephanie's shoulder. "We should visit your grandma though, it's always nice to visit family." Not that he would know, but he wanted to be sure that Steph knew that it was a good idea. His family consisted of his mother, and very recently his twin. His father didn't count. He never really knew his grandparents on either side, they had all died either before he was born or when he was very young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Family [Mission]   Meet The Family [Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet The Family [Mission]
Page 1 of 1