Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Meet The Mystery Girl [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Beata Bucks : 9095

Meet The Mystery Girl [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Meet The Mystery Girl [Open]   Meet The Mystery Girl [Open] EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Sefira walked to the gates of the Academy, admiring the building. She walked past the gates into the entrance, everything she needed in hand. She quickly discovered a bench and sat, setting her things down beside her and quickly doing a little stretch. Today, she would enter the place she would be staying at for a while, but what a time she had come at! It was a brisk day, in her opinion, and it was the day right before New Years Eve. How strange of her parents to do such a thing, drop her off right before her favorite holiday. Perhaps they were planning on getting drunk and doing things they didn't want her to notice, but of course, she didn't care much.

Oh well. Thoughts flickered through her mind as she thought of her powers, too. She had just begun to practice them- it was extremely difficult on her, and she was surprised by how it worked. It was hard to manage and her heat powers sometimes burned her instead of a self-protection use. She stared at the sky, hair neatly groomed to one side, no headband this day like she usually did.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Beata Bucks : 9075

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Mystery Girl [Open]   Meet The Mystery Girl [Open] EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:57 pm

*Einarr noticed another new arrival Two new arrivals in one day, this is odd." Einarr thought. He began to walk over to the new girl who seemed a little jittery* "Hello," Einarr said in his thick Lithuanian accent "My name is Einarr, I'll assume that you are new here. Let me be the first to officially welcome you."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Mystery Girl [Open]   Meet The Mystery Girl [Open] EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:00 pm

It was a gorgeous day as Erin skipped around campus. She loved the cooler weather that December brought about, even though it was almost time for the new year. Bundled up in a thick tacky red Christmas sweater and gray sweatpants, she was surprisingly wearing shoes too. Normally she was barefoot but it was getting too cold. She liked keeping all of her toes. As she skipped around, she made it around to the entrance where she spotted the new girl sitting on the bench and the boy standing next to her. That was odd. She wasn't expecting anyone new to be here over the holidays. Not that it mattered. With a smile on her face, the redhead walked over to where Sefira sat. "Hello!" she greeted before turning to Einarr and smiling at him as well. Her Irish accent was thick but easily understandable.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Mystery Girl [Open]   Meet The Mystery Girl [Open] EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:10 pm

*Einarr looked over at the new teen that sat beside the new arrival. He hadn't seen her around, if he had he certainly wouldn't have forgotten. She was bundled up head to toe and seemed rather warm. Though, he did notice the fact that it seemed like she wasn't comfortable wearing shoes. He noticed her opptimistic approach, skipping over to them* "Hello, my name is Einarr, it's a pleasure to meet you. Einarr said with a grin whilst extending a hand out to the newcomer "That is a lovely accent you have there." Einarr said suprised at the fact that there was only one person, save for him, that he met with a distigunished accent at the school so far.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Beata Bucks : 9095

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Mystery Girl [Open]   Meet The Mystery Girl [Open] EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:19 pm

Sefira was wrapped in her thoughts as a newcomer approached. His introduction was easy and quite polite, and she was quite happy to note that she had met already a nice person. Though she was a little bit overwhelmed that he was much taller than her, as most people were. Her short height always made it difficult for her to have good eye contact with people. But it did not affect her greeting and excitement. She watched the Einarr converse with the other girl with a moment about her accent, and finally replied with a smile. "Hello, Einarr. My name is Sefira Kojima. You can call me Sef." She said politely, excited to meet some new people. Despite her thoughts, she thought it best to keep her worries to herself instead of letting them leak onto everyone else.

At the approach of another person, she was delighted yet again. "Hi! I am Sefira, or Sef. Wow, two people I have met already! This must be a great place if so many people are friendly!" Sefira, despite her knowledge and constant practice of English, still had a hard time with it and the correct grammar and way of fitting sentences. She had the typical Japanese accent, but people could sense she was growing out of it. She was quite delighted in many ways, and her stress was put behind her to make way for a conversation with the two.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Mystery Girl [Open]   Meet The Mystery Girl [Open] EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:28 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Sefira." Einarr said with a smile, while looking into her eyes "There's no need to worry about the school, if that is what you are worried with. I've only been here about four days but from what I've experienced this is a very nice place with many nice people. I hope you enjoy this school as much as I do." Einarr said while conjuring up the nicest voice possible, which was hard. He always attempted to speak softly when talking to people he had just met, but it was always hard, due to the fact that he wasn't used to talking to people.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Mystery Girl [Open]   Meet The Mystery Girl [Open] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:38 pm

Looking from Einarr to Sefira, the redhead's smile only grew. She quickly shoot the boy's hand but turned so that she was facing the both of them. "Erin Gallagher," she replied, introducing herself. Both of them seemed very new, at least compared to her. She hadn't been here long herself, probably about two months or so now. "Pleasure to meet ya! It's a very nice place. It's gorgeous and everyone is nice to talk to. There's a lot of cool things to do too!" Out of the three of them, she seemed to know the most about the place and heck, she was still learning. But she was also glad to try to make new friends. She enjoyed company.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Mystery Girl [Open]   Meet The Mystery Girl [Open] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:48 pm

*Einarr admired the happiness of this Erin, as well as the accent. He had never really talked to anyone with an Irish accent, save for one... Though he didn't want to think about that, not in this time of happiness.* "Well I am glad to hear that you are so optimistic about this place. That's a good sign. I arrived about six days ago, how long have you been here, if I may ask?" Einarr said with a smile trying to spark up conversation. "Also, what shall I call you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Mystery Girl [Open]   Meet The Mystery Girl [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet The Mystery Girl [Open]
Page 1 of 1