Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Give Me Love [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9418

Give Me Love [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:45 pm

So was he willing to forget what she had done in the truth or dare? She wasn't sure what he meant exactly but just the two of them and nothing else. She knew what he wanted, but.... she was probably looking into this too much. Too concerned about something, to which she wasn't sure. There was no way she could give him back his drink though. She didn't want him wondering around the campus in his state and then end up passing out who knows where.

She liked the sound of one option but at the same time she didn't. But he also wanted it.. and if he walked out right now, would they still be friends? She didn't want to lose him as a friend. She looked up at him, her expression unwavering. "If you want me, then have me." She said to the boy.
Back to top Go down

Give Me Love [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2