Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Give Me Love [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9631

Give Me Love [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 12:26 am

How much had he had to drink that day? He wasn't entirely sure. Preston had never once considered himself a heavy drinker, but he'd had the flask in his hand for so long, he'd breezed through the day with a healthy buzz to help keep his mind off of things. And fuck, it had worked, for the most part anyways. We went around the school with a light-headedness to him, with a smile for everyone's face, and the teacher didn't notice for jack shit - or maybe they just didn't care to notice.

Either way, whilst it was easy to find himself distracted, as soon as the school day had ended he found himself with a growing pit in his stomach. It was dread, he would come to realize. He didn't want to go back there and try and fake smiles in the same way for his roommates in their quiet dorm rooms. He couldn't bring himself to see them, see her, but at the same time he felt so god damned lonely.

It was an ache that had been dragging at him for a while a now, and it was the reason he found himself walking to the Spring dorms instead, pausing in front of the door with the numbers two-zero-three gilded onto the front. Even if he still had a few bones to pick with her, there weren't many others he felt like he could turn to at a time like this. With another swig of his drink, he knocked on the door, screwing the metal cap back on and waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9373

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 2:03 pm

Sophia had felt slightly bad for what she had said at the truth or dare party the other day. Preston's reaction wasn't something she quite expected, but it was her fault for saying the truth. Someone always ended up hurt at the end of those games. The spring girl distracted herself over the day, trying not to think about the slight guilt she felt. She ended up drawing and painting the day way. She was wearing some old t-shirt, and some old comfy shorts she didn't mind getting paint on. Her hair was pulled back in a small pony tail. Different color paints dotted her hands and there was a blue and green smeared on her face from her hand rubbing her face. Different colors littered her clothes too.

The girl was standing back staring at a paint she was just working on when she heard the door. Quickly she pushed the eisel of to the side to let the paint dry, and placed her paint stuff down on her desk. Her feet created a slightly crinkling sound as she walked off the tarp that was on her floor to prevent paint from getting on the nice floor. She carefully opened her door, and walked out into the main area.

When she reached the door, she brought a happy look to her face, and opened the door getting ready to great whoever was there. Happy changed into surprise when she saw it was Preston standing there. "Hey." She said to him, and then stood back to allow him inside. "Come in. I hope you don't mind the smell of paint."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:39 pm

Preston watched the happy smile fall from her face. Shit, he figured that all the embarrassment from the stupid truth question had fallen squarely on his shoulders, but maybe he was fucking wrong about that too. He wasn't sure what sort of reaction he was expecting, but hell. He started thinking how perhaps he should just pick up a new name, start in a new town, begin a new life, and continued to humor the thought as he quickly took another shot of his bitter drink.

"Not at all," the Autumn muttered, swinging inside and turning to get a better look at her. She was an assortment of cool colors, contrasting her light skin and the warm colors in her hair. Adorable as ever, he supposed. He smirked, stuffing one hand in his pocket. "I didn't drop in at a bad time?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:26 pm

Sophia's amber eyes focused on the flask in his hand for a moment, then turned away to close the door. "That's good, and no. The thing I was painting has to dry a little while before I can add another thing of paint or else the colors will blend when I don't want them to.." She explained picking up her usual perky personality again. "Feel free to sit or do whatever. I'm gonna get this paint off my hands real quick." With that the spring girl walked off to the bathroom.

In the bathroom she studied herself for a moment, blinking at herself for forgetting she had paint on her hands when she rubbed her face. She turned on the water and grabbed the soap and started scrubbing her hands. She would take care of her face after this.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:50 pm

The young man had little issue leaning up against the end of the sofa, seeing if he could glance around into her room and get a glimpse of her artwork, or the supplies, or anything really. Unfortunately from where he stood, he could only see the black tarp, which he assumed she taped down down herself. Preston paused, hearing the sink going off in the bathroom nearby, and found that he wasn't in the mood for waiting much. She was only washing her hands anyways, right?

He pulled himself away from the furnature and walking towards the bathroom, leaning instead against the doorframe now. "You know, I think that's a good look on you. It's your color." Preston smiled a bit, noting the fresh smudge of blue-green across her cheek. "Any way I can help out over here? Clean up maybe? Those clothes are looking dirty."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 11:08 am

Sophia was focused on her hands, but she glanced up in the mirror to get a look at herself, and noticed the familiar figure standing in the door way. Her eyes returned to her hands to continue on her work until he spoke up. She paused in her progress and straightened up a bit, and looked at him. "Really? It's just some paint.." Paint wasn't fun to have on your skin for a long period of time even if it looked cute. She couldn't really think of a way he could help, because she could do it herself, but it seemed he wanted to help. "Once I'm done with my hands you can grab a towel and try to get the paint off my face if you want to. And these clothes aren't that dirty, just a bit of paint." She responded, partial wondering if he was slightly drunk.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:25 pm

Normally, she was quick to catch onto his little advances. While he wasn't sure what to make of it, he quickly figured it was the mess of the paint that her distracted, or perhaps he wasn't being as obvious as he felt he was - alcohol tended to mess with your head in that sort of way. "If that's what you need," The young man mused, pulling himself off the wall again and walking into the bathroom, grabbing a small washcloth off a shelf and standing by the sink, watching her struggle to scrub off all the pain. "I figured you'd want to get them quick. That shit stains, you know."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:35 pm

Sophia wasn't paying attention because she was focused on getting the paint off, and what she needed to do next on her painting and what colors she needed. She let out a small laugh at him pointing out that it stains. "I know. Which is why I'm wearing some old clothes that I don't really care about." She had another set that had paint stains on them to, but those were dirty at the moment so she had to wear another set. She scrubbed at her hands a little more before getting everything off. She turned off the sink and faced Preston waiting for him to get the paint off her face.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:57 pm

The Autumn let out a chuckle under his breath, thinking she had more foresight than most people, or at least it seemed that way in his own clouded thoughts. It was a stupid thing to be impressed by but his flask told him it was an amazing feat. And to take another swig. He did.

Preston set the tin on the counter and took up his washcloth, dampening with warm water under the sink and grabbing at her face somewhat-carefully with his finger, lightly scrubbing at the paint, scratching the stubborn bits off where he could. He seemed satisfied with the end result. "Ah," He mused. "There's the Soph I know and love."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 9:23 pm

Her heart froze slightly when he said love, some fear filled her, but then she remembered he had been drinking. He couldn't have meant that, and besides anything they had done was just for benefits right? "Haha, yeah." She said still keeping a smile on her face. "I think you have had enough to drink for now." She said grabbing the tin. "You can have this back in a bit." She didn't want him to get so bad on her that she would end up having to carry him back to his dorm. That wouldn't be fun for the small girl, she would probably struggle for a bit then leave him on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 12:41 pm

Preston put on hid best pouty face as she took his drink easily away. "Hey, hey... No need for that." He set the cloth back on the dink, making a lazy reach for his flask back, though of course she wouldn't have made it that easy for him. Pres huffee, pulling himself closer to her all the same, trying to catch her eye. "I'd figured you'd at least want to share. First the truth question and now this, what did I ever do to you, girl?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:31 am

His lazy attempt must have been really lazy seeing how she was smaller than him, and he could have overpowered her easily if he wasn't drunk. Still she attempted to keep it away from him. Then he had to ask. She would have preferred to avoid the subject all together. "You told me to be honest, so I was. I also attempted to say in a way so someone would try and prove me wrong. And I'm taking the alcohol because there would be no way I could carry your drunk butt back to your dorm if you pass out on me." She looked at him not caring about the small distance between them. "So in total you did nothing aside from telling me to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:55 pm

The Autumn visibly winced, wondering if she really found the need to be so bluntly honest about everything all the time, even now. Maybe it was a Spring thing after all, and she said it with such a straight face that really only dug the nail in the coffin all the more. "Come on, Sophs, that doesn't supposed to mean you had to be seriously honest," Preston let out a melodramatic sigh, running his hands through his hair, exasperation written over his face. "And I was talking about my dancing to start with, not my fucking dick."

She hoped someone, just someone, would try and step up? In his drunken stupor, he let out a chuckle, still feeling salty bitter all the same as he gently tucked his finger up teasingly under his chin - holding her gaze up to his. "You'd like me to try and redeem myself, wouldn't you?" He mused blandly, tilting his head to the side. "But shit, I'd hate to bore you with my being second best to start with."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:08 pm

She didn't look at him. "How was I supposed to know? You didn't specify." The spring girl said. This was just making her feel worse. She didn't like getting close to people for a reason. She wanted to put up her wall again and just drive him away, but she knew that wasn't going to happen. They were supposed to be friends right? Even if they had benefits.. She just wanted to go back to painting at this rate.

Then her gaze was moved back to him as he lifted her chin. While she didn't mind anyone trying to prove her wrong, she didn't like the way he was going about this. "I never said that you were boring to me." God she knew she shouldn't have said anything. Now she had a drunken upset person to deal with. "Clearly I enjoyed our last time because I don't make those noises for just anyone.." She said averting her gaze once again.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 5:36 am

At that moment, he couldn't help but crack a small smile even if neither of them had sad anything that was exactly funny. In truth, he believed her, with all of her brutal honesty he was left with no reason to doubt she was just saying anything to spare his feelings. It all just meant things came around into the grand scheme of things. He would never be the strongest, or the most memorable, or the best. It was stupid and childish of him, but those thoughts were enough to make him want to reach back for his flask. Why should anyone bother with him then when there was always the better option?

"You know what? Whatever. Forget it," He muttered, letting his voice drop low now, as if the space between them were something fragile. "I'm here because you're my friend... Special friend, but screw the details." One of the only friends at all frankly, shitty as that was to admit. He pushed the thought away, moving to cup her shoulder with his hand. "I want you. Just me and you, nothing else." How stupid he must have sounded then, and yet he spoke on. "But if that isn't an option, give my back my drink and I'll be on my way.""And then, if that were the case, he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give Me Love [closed]   Give Me Love [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Give Me Love [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next