Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Open doors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Construct

Construct

Beata Bucks : 8670

Open doors Empty
PostSubject: Open doors   Open doors EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:24 pm

Miya adjusted her glasses as she looked up and all around the building before putting a finger to her her cheek and tapping it several times "What to do... What to do... They didn't give me much to go on." she said to herself. She then stepped over to a nearby bench and stood up on it to get a better, though not by much, look around the campus to see if she could spot anyone who might help her or at least be friendly "I hope I didn't miss anything important..." then after huffing slightly she flopped down onto the bench and crossed her legs and began to tap her lower legs foot on the concrete and making a sharp echo along the hard surfaces. Having no idea where to actually go she didn't think her power would help all that much and she actually considered just grabbing any entrance and going back home, not wanting to put up with all of this in the first place. "I'll give it a few more minutes I guess..." her self conversation continuing on without much thought to it while her hands , always restless without something to do, began to fidget tirelessly. Eventually they found their way to her glasses and plucked them off her face to begin twirling them and passing them skillfully through her fingers. Her head tilted up and back to stare at the clouds up high in the azure sky "No doors up there..." she muttered to herself as her thoughts became encompassed by the massive expanse.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

Open doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open doors   Open doors EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:34 pm

Walking around the courtyard, Alec wandered aimlessly. School life wasn't really his ideal way to live, especially when there were students around every corner. Not really being a people person, the masked student couldn't really "enjoy" anything, although he had to admit, this school was pretty well put together. The Winter walked around for who knows how long until he somehow made his way to the front of the school. Giving a sigh, Alec kept walking realizing that it was too late to turn back now and praying that he wouldn't run into any new students. That's all I need, more people asking me about my face. Keeping his gaze to the cement ground, Alec stopped in his tracks when he heard soft mumbling. A new girl? Looking up, a blonde girl with glasses stood a few feet away from him, luckily facing away from the boy. Maybe if I just walk away slowly, she won't notice me...
Back to top Go down
Construct

Construct

Open doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open doors   Open doors EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:44 pm

The final minutes of her thinking had past and no new ideas had come to her, not that she thought hard about them, and she returned her gaze to the ground only to spot someone. Groaning internally she thought 'Great... now I have to ask questions' as she stood up and fixed her glasses again out of habit "Hey! You!" she called out merrily "Can you help me? I was thinking about just leaving but since someones finally here to talk to..." her words trailing off as she finally got a look at him and thinking he looked a little off. Not saying anything about it of course, at least not yet, and stuck her arm up into the air to wave it wildly "Yoohooo~ Mr! Over heeeerrreeee! I wanna talk to yooooou!"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Open doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open doors   Open doors EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:58 pm

Wincing at the girl's voice, Alec had no choice but to talk to her. She seemed like a peppy girl, though of course he noticed how she looked when clearly getting a look at his face. "Hey, uh, what do ya need help with?" The taller student said nervously, walking over to her. In particular he hated loud people, but she was new, and it would've been rude to complain.
Back to top Go down
Construct

Construct

Open doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open doors   Open doors EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 1:17 pm

"Hmm... Well I just got here and I wasn't really told much about anything. Just dropped off and I'm kind of lost and confused. Like I said I was thinking about just leaving... I could have gone inside but I probably would have gotten myself in trouble." she said with a sly little grin at the end. She then stretched her arms up into the sky and popped her shoulders and fingers "So could you help me out?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Open doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open doors   Open doors EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:05 pm

"Uh, sure," Alec replied solemnly. Just leave? Could someone just leave a school that they enrolled in? He wondered to himself. Guess I better introduce myself, he hated awkward introductions. "Alec Sage," the "faceless" student held out his hand for the girl to shake.
Back to top Go down
Construct

Construct

Open doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open doors   Open doors EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:16 pm

Miya shook his hand with both of hers with a vigor and a charming smile on her face, her second hand trailing slightly up his wrist with a deftness before quickly pulling back, and said cheerfully "Glad to meet you. What's up with the mask? Oh and where am I suppose to go exactly? Like a schedule or dorm rooms or... Anything really? I need some help."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Open doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open doors   Open doors EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Letting go of her hands, he noted that some people here liked to shake harder than others. I didn't get her name, he realized, but shrugged it off. "Whoa, slow down, one question at a time," he said, half chuckling the statement. "I have reasons for the mask, things reasons that you won't find out, and reasons that I'll never tell," Alec started, putting a hand in his pocket. Before the girl could start talking a mile a minute again, he continued, "You go to the office first, then you'll get checked in to your dorm," with that, the Winter started walking towards the office doors, hoping the girl would follow.
Back to top Go down
Construct

Construct

Open doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open doors   Open doors EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:44 pm

Miya nodded and smiled and right before falling into step behind him pocketed his watch in her back pocket. Crossing her arms behind her back she began to skip merrily along just behind him "Oooo~ Secrets~ I like secrets. They're like a challenge to me really. I'll find out sooner or later I suppose." she then began to hum to fill the silence that was left in the masked mans wake.

Last edited by Construct on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Open doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open doors   Open doors EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 9:27 pm

Good luck trying to figure out my past, he thought to himself with a smirk though the girl couldn't see it under his mask. No one knew his past and no one would ever find out, that's the way Alec liked things. "Well, here we are," the student opened the office door for her.

ooc: sorry for shortness
Back to top Go down
Construct

Construct

Open doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open doors   Open doors EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 11:41 am

Miya smiled and moved forward, giving Alec a quick hug while slipping her hand into his pocket to search for a wallet or keys, and spoke excitedly "Thanks~ That is really helpful~" before pulling back with whatever, if anything, Alec had in his pocket at the time and putting her arms behind her back "So all I need is to go in here and get me schedule and dorm number? Oh and are dorms unisex or divided? Oh and where is the cafeteria? I'm kinda hungry plus well... I just need to know now don't I?" her chatter going on and on as she continued "Honestly people say I eat too much you know? I mean I think I do pretty well... Like I don't pig out or anything so I have no idea where people get that idea. Anyway just one more thing really and that's I heard that there was something about a placement test? Is that to see what kind of classes we take or...? I mean that's fine and all but I don't want be put up as the ditz on the first day you know?" Miya continued to speak and seemed to not need to breath as often despite talking so quickly "Oh! Actually there is another thing and that's are our powers suppose to be secret or can you just blab them to everyone? I don't see the point in secrets if that's the case but hey I don't make the rules. Hey! What is your power anyway? Does it have anything to do with your mask? If it does you probably won't say cause of your little secrets right~?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Open doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open doors   Open doors EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Wow, this girl sure liked to talk a lot. The hug was quite random, and before the girl could get the satisfaction of stealing his pocket watch, the boy snatched it out of her hand. "Nice try," he said seriously, stuffing it back in his pocket. He knew how pick-pocketing worked and a girl like her definitely wasn't going to get away with it. "You can worry about the placement tests later," Alec started, not willing to answer half of her questions and comments. "Keeping your power a secret doesn't matter, everyone will find out someway or another. I'm glad we met, but I really should get going," with that, the student left the girl at the office, walking back to the courtyard. "See ya 'round," he turned around and said before walking around a corner, leaving the girl's sight.
Back to top Go down
Construct

Construct

Open doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open doors   Open doors EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 10:45 am

Miya sighed and tugged the wrist watch out from her pocket that she had gotten from him before "Who has two watches..." she murmured before walking into the office to chat with the faculty and get all of her information settled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open doors   Open doors Empty

Back to top Go down

Open doors
Page 1 of 1