Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Not Much to Look At [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer

Seer

Beata Bucks : 7973

Not Much to Look At [open] Empty
PostSubject: Not Much to Look At [open]   Not Much to Look At [open] EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Short heels clicked softly against the pavement as Aaliyah briskly made her way towards the front of the school that loomed before her.  Her fiery long hair bounced ever so slightly with her quick steps, but thankfully, the dark sunglasses that rested heavily on the bridge of her nose held on much better. A heavy suitcase rolled loudly behind her as she slowly drew to a halt in front of a rather featureless fountain. The trip to get to the so-called school had been painfully mundane and fruitless, but thankfully she was here now- note the overflowing excitement.

Releasing her iron-tight grasp on her cheaply made suitcase, Aaliyah reached up to gently readjust her dark sunglasses as she finally took in the sights that stood before her. Sharply manicured and brightly colored nails pressed lightly into her delicate skin as her chin came to rest upon her thumb and index fingers, a slight prick of pain jolting through her skin in response. Tilting her head slightly, Aaliyah continued to observe the school buildings that stood before her, disinterest evident in her gaze. For a so-called 'prestigious' school, this place wasn't very much to look at.
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Beata Bucks : 7160

PostSubject: Re: Not Much to Look At [open]   Not Much to Look At [open] EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 5:00 pm

Rowan had arrived an hour or two before, and had rushed immediately to the initiate dorm to set up his alter. No space was his without the dark wood, engraved in illegible transcriptions handed down through the family in the decade. He had placed his large amethyst on top of it. So far, he could only control one specific demon. Maderyd had taken a liking to the crystal, so he always had it next to his bed.

The male decided to walk back to the entrance to tour the school from front to end, and as he arrived back he noticed a girl standing there, looking quite unhappy. Rowan picked up his steps, and as he neared he stood next to the girl and mimicked the pose on her face. "Hm, yes darling, way too disappointing." he said in a very bad French accent. "How ever will we live like this?" He grinned, and smiled down at the girl. She looked high maintenance. Perfect everything. His black hair was disheveled, but his button down was tucked in, his tie was loose, but his pants were crisp. His glasses were spotless. A mix of... messy and neat.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

PostSubject: Re: Not Much to Look At [open]   Not Much to Look At [open] EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Laying on the side of the fountain, Jake hadn't heard the new girl arrive and opened his closed eyes when some guy began to speak. The tall student didn't usually like to be the greeting committee, but if it meant checking out new chicks in town, he was all for it.

Letting out a huff, the Autumn sat up and stretched his arms towards the sky. He wore his usual school uniform, of which he believed actually made some people look pretty fancy, and others like complete dorks. "Looks like you'll have to learn to deal with us," the husky voiced student spoke and stood up. Walking over to the two of them with his hands in his pockets, Jake didn't bother to look at Mr. Frenchie much and immediately turned his attention to the girl. "But I can help make your experience much less horrible," he added slyly and held out his hand towards the girl for a handshake. "The name's Jake."
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: Not Much to Look At [open]   Not Much to Look At [open] EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 7:21 pm

Aaliyah had busied herself with the futile task of further inspecting the buildings and fountain that stood before her, only just managing to catch a glimpse of the rapidly approaching Rowan from the corner of her vision. Paying next to no mind to the slightly disheveled boy who stood beside her, the redhead's attention only waned once he began to speak to her. Turning on her heels with a surprising amount of grace, the redhead allowed one hand to rest on her hip as she looked at the dark-haired boy. His teasing words made her feel rather uncomfortable- they didn't even know each other's names, so why was he joking around? After a moment of slightly painful silence, Aaliyah reluctantly pulled the heavy shades from her face so that he could catch a glimpse of her dubious expression before plainly stating in all seriousness, "I won't survive." 

However, before Aaliyah had anymore time to deal with the ensuing fallout of the awkward conversation that was taking place, a new voice chimed in. Peering past Rowan, the redhead was slightly surprised at the fact that she had to tilt her head back slightly to fully look at the newcomer who stood before her. At Jake's words, a surprised blush fought to rise to her cheeks, although thankfully she had the self-control to quickly brush away the onslaught of embarrassment.  "Unless you have enough money to refurnish this entire town," Aaliyah quickly cut in, "I doubt you could 'help make my experience much less horrible'." Although his not-so-subtle hint hadn't been entirely lost on her, she wasn't exactly eager to clue the two boys in on her flustered behavior. Despite this, Aaliyah still extended a dainty hand in Jake's direction before simply chirping, "I'm Aaliyah." Should I even be pleased to make your acquaintance?
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Beata Bucks : 7160

PostSubject: Re: Not Much to Look At [open]   Not Much to Look At [open] EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 7:48 pm

Not Much to Look At [open] B3E87946C6633521468CAB16FC3857C852D6BE6E

Within an hour of arriving to the Academy and he was disrespected. He felt the familiar anger, boiling at the back of his head. The felt rush of energy that surged from his feet to his head, and he felt the energy seer into his eyes. Within a couple seconds, Maderyd sat on his shoulder, a small, shoulder sized version of him. Maderyd was an ugly and grotesque fiend; solid black with glowing red eyes. Sharp, curved like a karambit spines lined his back, with smaller waving down to his ribs. His ribs were sunken in, leaving the easy visual of the ribs. His stomach was thickly armored with slimy plates. If one were to touch, it would feel like the slick feeling of fresh blood. Long, sharp claws extruded from his fingers, just as slimy as his chest plates. Working up his neck to his face, his top teeth hang like a vampires to a sharp point below his firm jaw. He has no nose, but he does have antlers like the finest male elk, the tips in a sharp spear.

As the demon became fully visible to the woman and man in front of him, Maderyd slid down Rowan's body. The demon slowly stretched to his nine foot frame, slender but tall. A low growl emitted from both Rowan and Maderyd, as the demon slowly slid forward to Jake. The demon swirled around the rude class-man, wrapping around him like a ribbon. Maderyd's energy would feel like flames wrapping around the teen's body. The demon slipped off, standing behind the male and slowly wrapping his knife like fingers, gripping the neck to the point it should draw blood. A growl emitted from both of them, and then a single word. "Stop." The words came from both of them, the sound wrapping around the people and even hurting Rowan's own ears.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

PostSubject: Re: Not Much to Look At [open]   Not Much to Look At [open] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Chuckling at her reply, Jake shook the girl's hand. "Nice to me-" before he could get anything else out, some weird entity wrapped around him and put what felt like a knife up to his neck. What the hell? Was this Mr. Frenchie? Had he lost it? Trying to turn his head to get a glimpse, all he was able to see what a weird, elk-horned, demon like creature that now stood behind the boy. Jeez, what a weirdo.

"Stop what? Introducing myself to the little lady?" the husky voiced student smirked back, a grin on his face. After a few moments, it felt like fire was engulfing his body and he knew he had to transform. This wasn't how he was going to go down, not by some new kid.

When he finished speaking, his body turned from flesh to a strong metal which saved him from the burning sensation and being sliced from the knife that was about to cut into his once flesh neck. Though he wasn't going to lash out now, if need be, he was ready to kick some demon butt, and while he always loved a good fight, he couldn't help but be a bit pissed at the situation. It was a shame really. He'd been looking forward to spending some time with the new girl, or at least attempting to.

"Come on man, chill," Jake added in a somewhat bored tone. For crying out loud, he didn't sign up for this. 'I should've just stayed back with Asher,' he thought to himself and let out a sigh, still in the grasp of the demon kid.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8097

PostSubject: Re: Not Much to Look At [open]   Not Much to Look At [open] EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Ben froze at the entrance, a partially horrified look plastered on his face. W-What did he just walk into?

He swallowed hard, gloved hands gripping tight the various pamphlets and papers that always graced a new student on their first day at Beata. He had been sent by administration to give the introductory tour to their newest transfer student. Something about 'the tourney winner being good publicity'. Yet, he didn't expect a growing fight to occur right in front of his target.

With a frightened gaze, he slowly approached from the building entrance, blue eyes trying to focus on the red-head, but every so often being dragged back to the... interesting boys that quite literally were at each other's throats. "H-Hello... Are you-" he paused, having to glance down at the papers in his hand for her name, "Aaliyah? I-I'm Ben. Uhh, I'm supposed to give you your tour," he stumbled, brows furrowed as he glanced back between the girl and the two boys, failing to ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: Not Much to Look At [open]   Not Much to Look At [open] EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:38 am

Aaliyah quickly pulled her hand away from Jake's as the Rowan kid apparently lost it, her eyes narrowing to green slits as she watched the kid do whatever it was he was supposed to be doing. Sweeping off several stray strands of silky red hair off of her shoulder, she simply watched Rowan summon the creature with a frosty mask of disinterest on her face. Not even the cutest guy was worth whatever this was.

"Charming." She sniffed, her brows knitting together as she simply threw the words out, "Clearly your parents taught you all about chivalrous behavior and how to keep up appearances in public." There was a hint of disdain in her voice as she spoke, her tongue clicking snidely on her teeth shortly afterwards. Of all the words to describe this place, it was easy to definitively say that 'enjoyable' wasn't one of them. A barrage of disparaging remarks were heavy on her tongue, but before Aaliyah had time to complain further about the overly dramatic scene that was unfolded, a new voice chimed in.

Fully pulling her sunglasses off and folding them with a sharp click, Aaliyah turned to give the rather meek Ben a scathing look before letting out a loud, overly-dramatic sigh. "Well then I suppose we should get going." It wasn't like they weren't going to miss anything other than a testosterone-fueled battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Much to Look At [open]   Not Much to Look At [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Much to Look At [open]
Page 1 of 1