Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Enjoying the Sunlight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10983

Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:59 am

It was getting more difficult to stay vague, but he had to know how to deal with this. Montare sighed before he continued. "I....I...wanted to kiss her, and she overreacted." he said, putting his head down, almost afraid of how Emily might react to this. Hopefully he would still be helped to deal with the rumors.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12441

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Emily stifled a laugh and looked over to him. "That's all?" she asked, and sighed. Rumors are started by the stupidest things these days. If trying to kiss someone caused a rumor that bad then... Emily shook her head, losing hope for the wellbeing of the students of this school. "Just go apologize to the girl. She's probably the start of the rumors, or knows who started them and can put an end to it."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10983

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Monatre sighed slightly again. "That's more easily said than done from what the rumors are." he said towards Emily. Along with what the actual rumors were, he couldn't even hope to speak with Alicia due to how she reacted to what happened.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12441

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:39 pm

"That's the only thing you can do, Puppy. This situation isn't like the one's I was in. I was able to fight my way out of my situations. Or, if I ignored them they'd go away. I've never had to deal with the whole "kissy face" drama since everyone was so scared to get close to me. Like I said; talk to her. I don't give a damn if she wants to talk to you or not. That's the only thing you can do." Emily told him, her frustration starting to show in her features.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Sunlight
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: