Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Enjoying the Sunlight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12441

Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:43 am

Emily gave Sean a small shrug. She pointed over to Montare, who still had a visible blush in his face. "I don't know.. You might want to ask Puppy that question then, since he's the one who almost blushed and is asking for one." Emily told him, biting back laughter.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10983

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Montare started to show signs of panic. "I-I d-didn't m-mean..." he started to say, before noticing he was only stuttering more than before. It was obvious that he was both deeply embarrassed and panicked. "I d-didn't mean I-I wanted a..a tease!" he stood for a moment before realizing how that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Emily broke out in laughter. Yes, she was teasing the boy, but she hadn't thought that he would get so worked up over it. It was nothing really; he was over doing everything. "Come on, Puppy. I'm just messing with you. No need to get worked up over something." Emily told him, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Montare stood silent for a moment before speaking, trying to make sure he actually would be able to. Uh, yeah. I didn't come here for stripping either way." Montare paused before speaking. He had come to Emily since she herself had been hated by most. "The damn rumors are turning everyone to hate me." he told Emily.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Giving Montare a confused look, Emily stood up and sat on the ledge of the water fountain, setting her book beside her. From what she had heard from other students, no one was talking or spreading rumors about Montare, but maybe that was just because she never paid attention to his real name. "What do you mean?" Emily asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Montare sighed slightly. Emily was probably the worst person for him to have tell the rumors to, but maybe she heard them and just wasn't remembering. "You haven't heard them? he asked her, hoping that she did and was just having trouble to remember them. He hadn't worry about Sean overhearing, as he already knew of the rumors.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Emily shook her head, the confusion not leaving her features. "No; sorry. I don't remember any rumors being spoken of you, Puppy." Emily told him, a small frown finding it's way onto her lips.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:56 pm

"I guess it doesn't matter if you know or not. I wanted to know, how did you cope with everyone afraid of you before?" Montare asked her. That was the main reason he wanted to speak with her. He himself could barely take all of the hatred towards him that he constantly faced.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:00 pm

"I just ignored what they said." Emily told him, concern taking over the confusion. Apparently something bad was going around school that he didn't want to tell her, and she curious as to what it was. "You know you can trust me, Puppy. What's going around?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Montare started to keep his head down again. He was plently aware that there was no getting out of tell her the rumor. However, he responded to her solution first. "Ignoring has gotten a sandal thrown at me, kicked, and thrown." he said to show that wouldn't work. He waited, seeing if maybe that would get him out of this.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Emily sighed. She gave him a small shrug, showing that she was at a stand still as to what he could do to stop the hate. "If you told me that the hell was going on, I could help you more, Puppy." she told him. Emily didn't like to be kept out of the loop, especially when it was related to someone she knew.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:31 am

Montare sat down beside Emily on the ledge of the fountain. "It also nearly got my ass frozen." he remarked before responding to what Emily said. "I know, I should have come to you sooner." he told Emily. He knew he should have, but he didn't want to go to Emily unless he had to, and now he sort of did. "Any other ideas for dealing with this?"
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:51 am

Emily gave him a sad look. Rumors were bad when you were younger, but they usually weren't so...dreadful. Whatever the rumors were about must have been really bad if he was coming to her for help. "You need to tell me what the rumors are about, Puppy. Or else I'm not going to know what to tell you." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:00 am

So he wouldn't be able to get out of it. Montare sighed. He was going to try and be as vague as possible about the rumors that were going around. "They're about this girl and I..." he said to Emily, hoping that that may be enough, as he really wanted to avoid telling Emily what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:44 am

"And what did you and this girl do?" Emily asked. She realized after a moment that she was speaking like how her aunt talked to her cousin; like a mother. She made a mental note to calm it with how she talked, but her curiosity took over when it came to the rumors. She truly wanted to know what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Sunlight
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: