Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Enjoying the Sunlight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12441

Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Emily laughed softly at his response. "I'm okay, but you don't seem all that good. What's wrong?" she commented, giving him a curious look. She stretched her legs out in front of her as she waited for his reply, trying to find a more comfortable position as she sat there on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10983

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Montare thought he couldn't feel any more awkward when he saw Emily stretch out her legs and there was still no sign of her wearing anything under her shirt. "I-it's n-nothing." he stuttered out, still blushing like mad.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Emily glanced down at herself and finally found the problem; her shorts weren't showing due to her shirt. She glanced up and gave him a small little smile; one that spoke of trouble. Still looking up at him, she lifted the hem of her shirt, slowly pulling it up. Once it was pulled up a few inches, the bottom of her jean shorts came into view and she dropped her shirt back down. "Happy now?" Emily asked, giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Montare was slightly confused at the smile Emily gave him, but it was somehow replaced with even more embarrassment when she started to slowly lift her shirt up. Montare ended up falling onto the ground, but he did remain conscious. "I..uh..." was all he could even stutter out.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:23 pm

Emily stifled a laugh with her hands, peering over at him. She had forgotten how young he was; that probably showed him more than his young little eyes would handle. "You okay, Puppy?" Emily asked him, her green eyes bright with laughter. It could be worse. she told herself as she watched him, He could have fainted.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Montare looked up to Emily, still blushing somewhat wildly. He tried to speak, but couldn't quite do it. At least Emily was actually wearing something under her shirt. Still, Montare simply sat there, still looking up at Emily.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:35 pm

Emily waved her hands in front of Montare and even thought about throwing her book at him until she thought better of it. Throwing her book would mean that she would have to get up and get it, which she did not want to do. Instead, she resorted to talking. "Oh come on, it was barely a teaser. Cat got your tongue?" she asked him, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:49 am

Montare got up off the ground, keeping his head down. He wasn't especially approving of Emily joking around, but he didn't mind too much. "Then what is?" he blurted out without thinking first. He was unsure whether or not Emily would actually do anything, though.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12442

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:16 am

"Damn Montare, you make it sound like she has nothing on"! Sean added, joking. But he did think, think if Montare seriously thought that Emily would show anything more, he was out of his right mind.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Emily raised her eyebrow, looking up at him. She flashed him another smile and crossed her legs, but didn't do anything else motion wise. "Sorry, puppy, but I think you're a tad too young for me to show you anything. I wouldn't want to be the cause that your innocent little mind get's filled with bad thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:35 pm

"I-I d-didn't mean l-like..." Montare stuttered out, before starting to pull himself together so that he could actually speak. Although, he was foolish enough to, again, speak without thinking it through. "A-And I'm fourteen!" he burst out, not realising how young that actually was. He truly hoped he would not end up regretting that outburst.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:38 pm

"Hmm. I didn't know I was older than you Mont. Oh By the way, Can I call you Mont for short? He added in.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Emily rolled her eyes. "And I'm 17, so yes, you are young. Sorry young pup; no strip tease for you today." Emily told him, laughing softly. Even if he had been older than she, Emily still wouldn't have done it. Sure, she could tease and flirt with anyone, but she wasn't daring enough for something like that.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:44 pm

For a moment, Montare turned to face Sean, hoping he would ignore how much Montare was blushing. "Uh, sure." he said before turning back to face Emily. "That's s-still not what I m-meant..." he told her, hoping that wouldn't somehow be turned against him.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:03 pm

"Wait, so how did we get from books to strip teasing"? Sean added in. The convorsation was starting to get awkward and Sean wasn't really talking much so he figured he should go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunlight   Enjoying the Sunlight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Sunlight
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: