Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Poor Unfortunate Bear [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12448

Poor Unfortunate Bear [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Unfortunate Bear [closed]   Poor Unfortunate Bear [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 2:46 am

She shifted uncomfortably where she sat. So many questions, it was hard to know how she was supposed to answer... Montana was Montana. It was gold fields, blue skies, sloping mountains and valleys, grass and flowers and crystal lakes. In the summer, your clothes would stick to your skin and on some days you could barely move, and the winters would bury you in snow and glittering ice. When she closed her eyes, she could almost taste Glacier. To her, it was all bittersweet nostalgia, but when she thought about home, her mother and father didn't even come to mind.

Maybe that was bad of her.

"I l-like purple..." she murmured after a moment of silence, fiddling with her thumbs, a small smile spreading as her thoughts drifted away. "Um, what ab-about y-you...?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9694

PostSubject: Re: Poor Unfortunate Bear [closed]   Poor Unfortunate Bear [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 6:53 pm

He hadn't realized how badly he was starving until he had taken that first bite. Suddenly, his stomach rumbled amd he hadn't hesitated a single moment before going back for another bite. "What a fitting color. Your eyes look a nice shade purple, I believe." If memory served him right. It wasn't often that he glanced her way for long, but Ethan was one to always pay attention to details. He tried to offer Evelyn a decent smile before attacking the pancakes again.

"It's blue. It's the color of the ocean and the sky - at least commonly, when the light reflects it so. It's the most calming color known to humanity, and it's the color of my gift as well." Ah, but perhaps he was talking too much again. He took yet another bite, spilling a bit of syrup on his shirt. "Do you have a favorite book? Or a favorite song?" He tried his best to keep the conversation rolling, as much as he could without abandoning his food for too long.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12448

PostSubject: Re: Poor Unfortunate Bear [closed]   Poor Unfortunate Bear [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 12:00 am

A small smile fluttered to her lips at the offhand comment. Yeah, it was just a stupid little compliment, but she never would've expected someone else to notice the color of her eyes. It was one of the few small things she could take a bit of pride in. "Oh, um, th-thank you..." Her cheeks were heating up. She ignored it, finally slicing off a piece of pancake and shoveling it in her mouth to keep herself from saying anything stupid. Blue. Blue was a nice color. Blue made her think of the sky, and the ocean, but she'd only ever seen the sea from the window of an airplane. But his gift? What was his gift, again? Had he ever told her? To her understanding, he did some sort of volunteer work in the infirmary, but that didn't tell her much either by itself. Jace worked there as well, before he'd graduated. This conversation did reveal how little they knew about each other, even if they'd worked out their family lives and favorite colors so far.

She might've asked, but he kept hitting her with questions. It felt more like an interview than a conversation, but she supposed she couldn't complain. Evelyn swallowed her small bite of pancake and looked down at her lap. "Oh, i-i-it's been awhile since I've r-read anything... Um, I used t-to like... well, fantasy." Now that it was passing her lips, it sounded all too childish, but she forced herself to push through. "Like, um... R-Redwall." Children's books. She'd never had the most mature taste.

But her favorite song? That was more interesting. She felt herself sit up a little straighter. "C-Chopin's no-nocturnes," she continued, almost automatically. The embarrassment from the unnatural segue caught back up with her and she slowed down again. "My, um, f-f-favorite song... Well, s-s-songs, I guess... We only li-listened to c-c-classical m-m-music, back home..."

Even while she said it, her mind was on another piece, in a cozy little home on the outskirts of town. She couldn't remember the name, but she could still remember how it played, and how their hands had moved together...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor Unfortunate Bear [closed]   Poor Unfortunate Bear [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poor Unfortunate Bear [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2