Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Picking Up Good Vibrations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

Picking Up Good Vibrations Empty
PostSubject: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 4:55 pm

Mikaela was wandering through the massive forest, listening to music, occasionally dancing along to her favorite parts. She was still brand new to the school and the only person she had really interacted with since arriving was Magic. The girl still found it strange that his name was actually Magic. She didn't really put much thought into it as she continued to dance and wander throughout the forest. As she was wandering, she thought about various things including her brother, and how she was going to fit in at the academy. She was so enveloped in her music and her thoughts that not even her gift could detect the vibrations of someone approaching her.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8761

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:20 pm

Harrison had decided to take a stroll through the forest to clear up his head. He had decided to do something a bit different than his standard training routine and focused on the forest itself. This was supposed to help a person connect and make them see and think things more clearly. Harrison did not believe in this for one second but he had nothing to do so he gave it a shot. Not using any gift he had treaded through the forest spotting something. Harrison had gone up to a nearby tree to spy on said thing and realized it was a person. It was a girl with headphones on wandering through the forest. With a grin that shows excitement he had thought this to be a great way to relieve boredom. Looking at the surroundings Harrison had found a spot to hide behind. Walking somewhat carefully as to not make a loud noise he had tapped her on her left shoulder and teleported away to watch the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Mikaela quickly jerked her headphones off, looking around wildly for anyone that touched her. "Who's there?!" she called out. But there was no one to be seen or heard. Maybe she was imagining things? She decided that it was probably nothing after a minute of looking around but kept on guard, listening for any vibrations coming from any sort of movement.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Barely being able to contain his laughter he had put his hand above his mouth to muffle the sound. He had no clue why he had found this funny but it could just be his lack of anything to do that made him act a bit strange. Seeing as the headphones girl stopped searching he had set out to do it again. Focusing so that he doesn't just straight up fall, he had teleported behind her stepping in the least amount of leaves he could manage. Due to the headphones he thought that he was still in the clear and reached out for her left shoulder.

Last edited by Jake on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Mikaela felt the vibration of Harrison's teleportation and she reached out behind her, accidentally activating her gift, sending a small vibration blast into his body, only making him stumble a bit. When she turned around, she noticed the white-haired boy stumbling. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. You scared me!" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:56 pm

A sudden shock had made him stumble before making actual contact with this girl. "Ahahahahahah. That was kind of the point." Harrison had laughed while he was on the floor since he had not expected anything to really happen. 'I do wonder what was that. Seems interesting, let's play.' Putting up a fake but natural smile he had stood up and dusted himself off. "Sorry about that I saw just wanted to play a little prank." He had set the tone of his voice to be one who's intentions were genuine.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 5:09 pm

The girl rolled her eyes but smiled. "Oh I see. Just wanted to play a prank?" she asked jokingly. "I guess I already got my payback."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:33 pm

"I guess so. So I hope you don't mind but why did you decided to go to the forest?" Harrison had asked since this is Beata and the forest is a good place to test out your powers. He had placed his left hands into his pocket and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Mikaela shrugged. "No reason. I was just wandering around while listening to music and I just ended up in the forest." she answered. "Why are you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:35 pm

"Ah." Harrison had gotten ready to listen to her story but he was not ready for the question she asked back. "Well~." Looking around trying to find a reason since there was no way he was saying that he was there to get more in touch with nature. "I was practicing my gift and then I saw you come along" Satisfied with his answer had his smile back and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 6:33 pm

"The forest seems like a good place to practice your powers." she said. "What is your power exactly? Teleportation?" It was probably a dumb question since he basically teleported to and away from her, but she asked anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 12:37 pm

"Ah, that's a part of it. My gift is Spacial Manipulation. I can only instant teleport to in a short area" 'or else I would instantly pass out.' Seeing this was a good opportunity to play another trick and show his gift he had looked down at the floor behind her and teleported behind her to tap her shoulder. "Up close it is pretty simple. Then what's your gift?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:33 pm

She nodded. Spatial Manipulation sounded pretty cool. "I have Vibration Manipulation. It was how I could tell where you were the second time. Everything gives off vibrations. And I can use vibrations to send a wave towards something or someone, which is how I pushed you backwards." she explained. Mikaela didn't mention what her brother could do, which he could cause a micro-earthquake by a simple stomp of his foot.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 6:45 pm

'Vibration manipulation, that would certainly give a shock.' "That sounds like a really useful gift." Harrison had then looked around and found a flower to bring to his hand. "Mine's just a pain, do it wrong and the result bad." Harrison had teleported the flower to his hand but the top part of the flower was basically cut in half. This was just a hoax since it was a small flower and bringing it towards him was a simple task but he had wanted to show the effects of his power. Harrison had a grin on his face as he looked back at the girl. "Say~ I never caught your name. My name is Harrison, pleasure to meet you." Harrison had threw away the broken flower and placed his hands on his white jacket.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 2:01 pm

"I'm Mikaela. Nice to meet you." she replied. "And my gift has its uses, just like everyone else's does."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations Empty

Back to top Go down

Picking Up Good Vibrations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next