Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea

Go down 
+4
Sleepy
Mount
Shadow
Jay
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8792

Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea   Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:23 pm

Yeah, I have a different idea. It is actually kind of the same idea as one we went through with recently. In that one, two teams built two castles, and they retained relationships and ultimately went to war, where the Blueforts slaughtered the Redfort monarchs and won. This'll kind of be like that, except Jay's team will win. Rather than castles, we will be playing in a void. There will not be land have for a small snowball where we'll branch off of, and we're going to build spaceships. There will be two captains: Commander Splotch of the red side and Commander Fishy of the blue side.

Here's background on what the plot is around this.

Two ships get stuck in a magnetic field that brings their thrusters to a standstill. The trick is that they are opposite factions of a war between two human planets: Earth, the blue side, and Kepler, the red side, which is a planet known as a dumping ground for humans who did not fit with the regimes they were under. It was like Stalinist relocation, but in spaaaace. Both hate each other; Earth sees Keplerians as distant, uncultured scum that are too far gone from human morals, and Keplerians see Earthians as rich, pompous despots who forced them away from their home. Now that they are trapped, however, they are forced to communicate and think of a way out of the field.

The clear solution is simple: to overpower the magnetic field, one ship needs two energy sources (emerald). Each has one. One has to steal the others' energy source to win. Of course, there could be another way, one with diplomacy and no bloodshed. Even with the two sources, the plan has little chance of working.

Both ships will have the following things in them: one emerald, one diamond pickaxe, and a cobble generator to bridge the gap between ships.  The ships will be fairly large; how large depends on how much you can finish in twoish days. We will begin building Friday at 9 EST and end 3 EST on Sunday, where the actual game will start. This is a heavily RP-based game, so after the build, act like you hate the other side, and act your part on the ship.

Ships cannot have any explosive weaponry on them. They can have fake guns and arrow dispensers, however; nothing that will blow up a ship, though. Ships can have iron doors, especially on the outside, and the only thing breakable will be doors.

Code:
[b]Minecraft Name:[/b] your username
[b]Game Name and Title:[/b] What you want to be called (e.g. Sergeant Kittywhisker.)
[b]Desired Position:[/b] Not guaranteed. See positions under the team lists.

We will choose teams in a draft style; we will flip a virtual coin to see who goes first, then that person will pick their first choice, and so forth. Just because you put down a position does not mean you'll get it; if there is an engineer on the team already, you'll need to be something different.

One final thing. When you join the game, I implore you change your skin to match the game. I would change it to an astronaut or science fiction character, preferably one with the same color scheme as your team. (red or blue)

Teams:

Earth - The [Name to Be Decided]
Captain: Captain Fishy
Executive Officer: second-in-command
First Helmsman: pilots the spacecraft
Second Helmsman: co-pilots the spacecraft
Engineer: makes sure the spacecraft is operating and fixes anything
Weapons Operator: fires the guns that go boom
Other: Navigator, Communications, anyone remaining

Kepler - The [Name to Be Decided]
Captain: Captain Splotch
Executive Officer: second-in-command
First Helmsman: pilots the spacecraft
Second Helmsman: co-pilots the spacecraft
Engineer: makes sure the spacecraft is operating and fixes anything
Weapons Operator: fires the guns that go boom
Other: Navigator, Communications, anyone remaining

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I would also like to point out Kirin and 'his friends' are banned from joining. It ain't my server, sorry dudes.

Last edited by Jay on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8792

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea   Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:25 pm

Minecraft Name: Burdd
Game Name and Title: First Airman Burd
Desired Position: First or second Helmsman

Last edited by Jay on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11722

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea   Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Minecraft Name: Happyloops (if I remember correctly)
Game Name and Title: Mechanic Shad
Desired Position: Engineer
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10956

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea   Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:41 pm

Minecraft Name: Mounttt
Game Name and Title: Gunman Mount
Desired Position: Weapons Operator
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12421

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea   Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:49 pm

Minecraft Name: Sleepyyawn
Game Name and Title: Senpai
Desired Position: First or Second Helmsmen
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11259

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea   Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:49 am

Minecraft Name: Badger1k2
Game Name and Title: Navigator Badger
Desired Position: Navigator (That's right, I want the useless job)
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9479

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea   Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:53 pm

Minecraft Name: IceStorm450
Game Name and Title: Ice (ya it's bland but ehh, could'nt think of anything else)
Desired Potition: Engineer
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10443

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea   Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Minecraft Name: Binderrr
Game Name and Title: Lieutenant Binder
Desired Position: Weapons operator
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9409

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea   Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 3:34 pm

Minecraft Name: FalseMagic (I think that is what it is now)
Game Name and Title: Coon (I can't think of anything, will think of something later)
Desired Position: Communications

Imma try my best to join but Minecraft might not work well with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea   Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Spaceship Thing - Different Idea
Page 1 of 1