Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Wrong Place to Be [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

The Wrong Place to Be [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 8:28 pm

Vincent looked over to Chirs for a moment when he started doing the icey mist thing. "I don't know if that's an accident or not, but it's already cold enough for me out here, could you attempt to stop it?" He didn't want to sound rude or anything, but being the pyromancer he was, the cold effected him really easily. "Ugh.. I don't really know why I came out here in the first place.. It's too cold for me to get anything done." He could be in his room right now curled up in some blankets, drinking some hot chocolate, and praying for summer to return. How did his brother stand this?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9500

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 3:48 pm

Maria gave an annoyed sigh. "You're the last person I'd think to be complaining about cold." She said implying his power. "Besides, it's nice to get out once in a while. Don't be a loner and stay shut off from the world in your room." It was a light hearted tone, but Maria meant every word of it.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8517

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Chris shoved his hands into pockets. "Sorry. Happens at the worst times, I swear." he said. He didn't really have much to say to Maria.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 5:10 pm

Vincent shrugged. "If you are looking for the loner type then you are looking for my brother. I'm not a loner. I'm actually far from it." Vincent said. "And the cold effects me rather easily. I can deal with extreme amounts of heat with out breaking a sweat. Due to my gift I generate a lot more heat than most people, and because of that I can get cold rather easily." It's kind of hard to explain. Even being bundled up the slightest amount of skin can get cold rather easily. He looked back towards Chris. "You're fine. Gifts act on their own a lot.." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wrong Place to Be [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2