Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Wrong Place to Be [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9385

The Wrong Place to Be [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:17 pm

It was well into the evening, the sun had gone down, and the cold air took over again erasing any warmth from the world. But it wasn't so late that all the students had to be back in their dorms. A certain dark haired summer was walking along the forest path to the lake. It was too cold for his liking. Why did he come back to the school again? Oh yeah he didn't want to randomly set stuff on fire anymore. He was slowly getting there, but it was still hard not to set the occasional thing on fire every now and then. Of course he would notice immediately and put it out. Though most of this happened while he was cooking.

A sigh escaped Vincent. He pulled a hand out of his warm coat pockets and held it out in front of him. One thought later a fire engulfed his hand, the heat radiating, and warming up his face. He continued along the path. It idnd't take long to reach the lake. Once he did the pyromancer stood at the edge of the frozen water looking out across it, the hand on fire was held out beside him. Why did he come here? He hated water. He was too focused on other things to notice if anyone was approaching him or not.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9455

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:35 pm

Ahh, what a wonderful day. Maria thought to herself walking to the courtyard. She loved the cold weather, the gloomy skies, it was perfect. Nah, nevermind. What a shitty day. The tall student gave a grin. Sometimes she had what some would say... A messed up mind, but she didn't care.

She finally reached the lake, wondering why in the world she came here but shrugged it off. Maybe a day away feom the crowds of people would be nice. "Guess you had the same idea as me." Maria said with an up to no good smile after she realized she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8472

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:44 pm

Chris, bored out of his mind, had been wandering the forest. He stumbled upon the lake and noticed two people already standing there. He walked up to them. "The lake seems pretty popular today, don't you think?" he asked, standing next to the lake's surface, noticing for the first time that the boy's hand was engulfed in flames. He stared slightly. It was pretty much the polar opposite of his gift.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:58 pm

Vincent jumped slight as the two people appeared, the fire that was eating his hand turned blue along with his surprise. The summer noticed that Chris was staring at his hand, and quickly the fire died down, and then disappeared. "It seems so." He said in agreement with what Chirs had said, he looked over to Maria wondering what she was up to with that grin of hers. Didn't he come out here to practice with his gift? He couldn't exactly do that with two people here. "So what brings you out here?" He asked the two.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 7:07 pm

Maria gave a shrug. "I don't actually know." She replied, looking behind her to the new guy and back to Vincent. "Ice skating sounded fun, excpet the ice is starting to melt." She said cooly. "What about you?" She raised a brow.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:58 pm

"I'm not sure why I came out here either. I was just wandering around the campus." he said, shrugging. He looked at Maria. "If I were better with my gift, I could refreeze the lake. Sorry." he told her, totally not sorry.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:04 pm

Vincent shuddered at the idea of being out over the frozen lake. He hated water, and being over a bunch of frozen, cold water wasn't appealing to him. "You guys can skate if you want to. I'm.. not really fond of water, except drinking water." He said. The ice may have melted some from his fire, but it should effect anything too much, besides it would most likely refreeze as the night went on, and got colder. Realizing he was grow cold again, he re-lit his hand, but this time instead of being like normal fire it was blue, and slightly hotter than normal. He wish he could control which type of fire he used.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:49 pm

"Well why not?" Maria said, a bit more peppy than bored. With a flash of light, a pair of white skates appeared in the girl's hand. "It's not that hard to see if the ice has melted or not. There are plenty of frozen patches, even for a quick skate around the lake." She looked from the fire guy to the ice guy. "So what are your names?" She could honestly care less who these losers were but was trying to make quick small talk while putting on the skates.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 2:03 pm

"Chris." the boy said simply. He didn't like the fact that Maria seemed to think she knew more about ice than he did. He could tell just by looking at it that even the frozen patches were too thin for someone to skate on. "You go ahead and skate. I'm fine staying here." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:42 pm

"Name's Vincent, or Vince." He responded. He didn't care which one they used. Most people didn't like to say Vincent so they shortened it to Vince most of the time. The summer sat down on the cold ground not caring about the snow, soon enough it melted away for the pyromancer warmed up his body enough to keep him warm. "Have fun skating." He told the girl. He looked over to Chris. "So Ice huh?" He asked. The was quite the opposite of his gift.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Maria finished putting on her skates and gracefully slid onto the lake. She made sure to stay close to the shore and swerved around a small whole or two, making sure not to fall. After about five minutes or so, Maria headed back to the boys. She walked onto the cold lake shore and with another flash of light, the skates were gone and normal school shoes were back on her feet. "You know, fire and ice make a cool combo."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 1:05 pm

The boy nodded. "Yup." he replied. He watched Maria skate with slight dislike. She just went ahead and went skating even though he had told her the ice wasn't frozen enough. "You're lucky you didn't fall through." he told her. "And oh what a shame that would have been." he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Was that supposed to be a joke? Fire and Ice make a cool combo? Cause hot and cold would make something warm or something cool. He was over thinking this. Being lost in his thoughts the boy didn't even realize he lit a dead branch a ways from them on fire. At the sudden growth of light, the boy turned to see what he had done. "Oh crap!" He said with a slight panic, and then quickly put the fire out with his gift. "I hate it when I do that."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Maria gave a smile at ice boy's comment. "You don't think I'd let falling into a lake ruin my day." She said in a challenging tone. She walked over to the two and sat down. "Don't worry, you're not the only who's gift kinda just "happens"." She said thinking about her sisters first day at Beata and how the girl had randomly requiped a sword.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:52 pm

An icy mist began unwillingly streaming from Chris' hands. This girl was beginning to frustrate him. But he wasn't going to let her get to him. "It happens to all of us." he said tensely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Place to Be [Open]   The Wrong Place to Be [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wrong Place to Be [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next