Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

[Pyramid Investigation][Mission]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8460

[Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 4:52 am

Barry nearly fell on his face as Cass pulled him down. He blushed even more as he sat down and moved closer to the girl than he had ever been. He slowly, awkwardly, put his arm around her, smiling. "Well, let's hope we can warm each other up because I'm cold too." he said nervously. Together, they leaned against the wall that they were sitting against and Barry debated on whether he should tell her or not just exactly how he felt. After a minute or so of thinking, he decided that she probably already knew. Besides, he was terrible with words and didn't know how to say it.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Barry felt butterflies run wild in his stomach as he heard Cass say that she liked him. "I... I really like you too." he said quietly, smiling like a goofball. He was getting tired too, and not long after Cass fell asleep, so did he as he placed his head on top of hers. He wanted to stay here with her too. If they were stuck down here, he was glad they were together.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9373

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:26 pm

"Ugh. That makes me sick. Just watching you two be all lovey dovey.." A voice called out from the darkness. Cadence had gotten info that there were two gifted students sniffing around where they were supposed to, and she was the only one that could get there fast enough.

The red haired space manipulator stepped out of the shadow's grasp, and into the light where the two love birds could see her. "I thought that this would be a challenge but no. Ugh.. Well the fun part will be when I get to see your reactions when you watch one another die." She said with a laugh. "Well? Do you have any last words to say to each other?" She asked. She wasn't that cruel, they could at least use a good bye moment.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Barry stood up next to Cassandra, pulling out his Escrima sticks. He would've said something if he was sure his voice wouldn't falter. He merely stood there, trying to look intimidating, and if his similarities to Edward were true, he could look intimidating if he wanted to. He wanted to just rush in and attack, but he knew that waiting was the best option. "Who are you?" he managed to say in a strong voice. It was all he could manage without his voice breaking or completely failing him. In all honestly, Barry was scared. Not scared because she looked scary, but scared because he had no idea what the girl could do.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:14 pm

Cadence couldn't help but laugh at the girl trying to be strong. "You are right about me being outnumbered.. How about we even the odds a little?" She asked even though it wasn't really meant to be answered, with a wave of her hand Barry, and his weapons were trapped in a separate space. No way to get in, no way to exit, no way to interfere. "There we go." She said.

She folded her hands behind her back. "Oh, and girly? I can kill twenty people at once. You should rethink about being able to beat me, and should probably reconsider bringing up odds, because you just made my job a whole lot simpler." Cadence let out another laugh. "Well at least I get to see the boy's face as you die. Oh and my name is Cadence." She was going to let the girl attempt to attack first, but she wouldn't land a hit.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:53 am

Barry had been teleported to a clear, boxy room. He could see everything that was going on between Cassandra and Cadence, but he was powerless to do anything. "Cass!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. A knot deep in his stomach formed as he realized that if Cadence could effortlessly move him, what would she do to Cassie? He ran around the room, looking for any escape routes. He found none. He went back to the wall closest to the two girls. "Cadence you bitch let me out of here! Take me and not her! Fight me you coward!" he screamed at her, knowing that she could hear him and Cassandra couldn't. He would do anything for the girl, and he knew that Cadence wasn't going to let her land a hit easily.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 10:11 am

Well that was quite a distraction, but Cadence wasn't even phased. She knew that if she stayed in the area, Cass would surely find her, so it was time to move to a different area. Quickly she opened a rift, and stepped through, putting her on the other side of the room. Cass wouldn't even notice until it was too late. "Oh.. Don't you know? Those twenty people were all gifted!" Cadence laughed once again. "You see, the thing is, I have one of the most powerful gifts in the world. Space manipulation, anything, and I mean anything, is at my disposal." She shifted in her spot.

Cadence let out a laugh when she heard what Barry was shouting. "Oh that is just too precious! Even now he is calling out for you.. Hehe.." She glanced over to the area where Barry was hidden. "I'm not being a coward.. You're girlfriend pointed out the odds, and I just fixed them.. Everything is fair now. At least.. Fair for me."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:34 pm

Barry continued to pound on the wall of his cell. The sinking feeling in his stomach got worse as Cadence teleported away from Cassandra's first attack. "Cass be careful!" he yelled even though he knew she couldn't hear him. "Nothing's fair in a fight with you, you fucking bitch!" He was getting angrier the longer he sat in there. Angrier than he ever had been before. Cadence was going to die for this. No matter how it ended up.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:45 pm

Cadence stayed in her spot this time, she didn't even get scared as Cass came closer just as it seemed Cass was in striking range the girl collided with an invisible wall. "Ooooohh.. So close.." Another rift opened up and Cadence stepped through, the rift disappearing as soon as it appeared. While Cadence was traveling between two spots, she manipulated Barry's box so he could only hear what was going on. He would no longer be able to see the two of them.

"Calling me unfair? Tsk tsk.. That makes you lose you sight privileges, but it will be funny to see your face when you get to hear her screams of pain!" Cadence's voice was to be heard right behind Cassandra, and that is where she appeared. Before Cass had a chance to react, with hand outstretched, Cadence took a hold of all the tiny spaces between the diamond, and began expanding it. It wouldn't be long before Cass would feel the effect.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:22 pm

"Cadence! Let me out of here!" he screamed, pounding on the wall. "You bitch! When I get out of here you're fucking dead! Dead! Do you hear me?!" He wanted to be with Cass, just in case this was their last moments alive. He pounded on the wall more. "LET ME OUT!" he began vibrating his hands against the wall, seeing if he could pass through the wall. No luck. He began running around the room, occasionally running into the walls, to see if he could get out. No luck there either. "You're just afraid you'll get your ass kicked if we were both out there! That's what it is!" He kept screaming insults at the space manipulator until he went hoarse. He hated her with all of his being. The Autumn had no idea he could hate someone as much as he hated Cadence.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:38 pm

"Are you trying to ask me what is happening to you?" Cadence gave off a chuckle, "Well right now, I have a hold on the tiny spaces that exist in your form, and I'm expanding them." Cadence looked at the girl with a sickening gleeful look on her face. "Heh. It won't be long before you will shatter into a million tiny pieces, and no way to reform." She finally pulled herself completely free of the rift that she had been peaking out through.

When she heard Barry a small frown etched her features but that gleeful look didn't leave her eyes as she sat and watch Cass dealing with her gift. "Look, I'll get to you soon enough. There is no need to be in a rush. If you get lucky I will kill you too, or maybe I will make an example of you. I could beat you within an inch of dying, and then send you back to your precious gifted friends, and make you wish you were dead." The space manipulator chuckled darkly.

She folded her hands neatly behind her back, but kept her mind focused on Cass' form. Any second now the girl would shatter. Any second now the speedster will be hurt, and either try to kill her, which he would fail at, or just crumple to the ground and be a crying mess. She weakened the expansion for a split second, as she made Barry's box clear again. This time Cass could see him if she wanted, and she would get to enjoy the look of horror on Barry's face as she shattered. A worthwhile prize for having to come all the way over to Egypt. They better send her on a killing spree after this though, maybe send her to take out a gifted community.. Yeah that would make her day.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:31 am

Everything happened in slow motion. "Cassandra!" he screamed, pounding on the wall. He crumpled into a heap on the ground, tears streaming down his face. This was his fault. He should've down more. No, he couldn't think like that. This was Cadence's fault. He stood back up, tears still falling but a cold and steely look, reminiscent of his twin Edward, was etched on his face. "You have no idea what you've just done. You've made an enemy with the wrong person." he said, trying to shut off his feelings for at least until she left. "You. Are. Going. To. Die." His once bright green eyes turned dull and hard. His fists were clenched in pure hatred. He couldn't break down right now. He had to do this for Cass. Something broke inside the boy that day. No longer would he be the same bright-eyed, humorous Barry. Nothing beyond this day would ever be the same for him.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:53 am

Well she didn't scream.. That was disappointing.. but she still shattered. That was the amusing part. Cadence let out a laugh not caring if pieces of diamond hit her. She had a sickly smile on her face. Ah she always enjoyed killing someone.. She turned to Barry's box, and walked right up to him. He wouldn't be able to get through. "Oh? You're going to kill me?" She let out another laugh. "You need to look at yourself! I'm not the one trapped in a box that I could crush at any given point I want! I could crush you like a bug right now! And it would be wonderful to see your blood spatter on the box!" She just stat there and looked at him. "It would be one less gifted person for Argona to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10623

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 1:01 pm

That laugh was familiar, that sickening and delighted squeal of excitement that continued to echo across the pyramid walls and shook the interior with everything it had. Everything around was dark and hollow, his fingers slipping across the etchings engraved on the old, ancient blocks of stone, with only the faint white strip of light from a flashlight shining ahead. A tombstone was near the bottom of his foot and with it, treasure and loot from one of the old kings buried in these pyramids. The Ancient Egyptians were intriguing, building the massive structures simply to inter their monarchs. Twisting the lid of a jar open, swiftly he stole away rare gems and what looked like glittering gold coins and plopped them in, the clang! resonating soundly and in a satisfying manner. Petty thievery was something he did not like resorting to, but perhaps these will come to be something he can use in the future. Or perhaps they would work well as a souvenir for tonight. The only thing needed to complete this was a diamond, one that glittered brighter than the stars and had more value than any other before it.  

Slowly, a waft of frosty air escaped his mouth as his feet spun on their heels and abandoned the pathway they were originally going for. His steps were slow and steady in their staccato rhythm, taking no heed to rush forward or quicken their pace, a simple beat that would continue. She was going to go further than she was supposed to if he left her alone - it was almost guaranteed.

But he didn't bother with breaking into a sprint. The hieroglyphs around were quite a fascination and he wanted to drink in every detail of them. After all, their depictions could be useful in the future with their eccentric and abstract realities. He could only dream of how valuable they were to the world and beyond. Traces of the past that brought questions to every historian in existence, ones that needed to be cherished and thought upon and questioned at every waking moment. People were always so queer in their actions, doing crazy things out of love or pure hatred. Two such dynamic emotions that were almost complete opposites yet almost resulted in similar things.

A pain-splitting scream.

Cassandra.

How lovely.

He would have to remember that name. In the shadows, he heard Cadence's terse monologue as she pridefully walked up, the glee in her voice as she instigated how practically useless the boy she had trapped in the box was. The blank, verdant green eyes of his coupled with slightly ruffled brown hair with a river of tears to knuckles clenched so much that they were turning white in utter disbelief. The threat that he tried to bring out. He couldn't kill Cadence, even if he tried his best to. The power of love and friendship would not prevail over someone who controlled one of the most powerful things in existence - her ability to control space. There were very few who could rival her existence and those who tried were left wishing they kept their mouths shut. She would have to cooperate.

Reaching down into his shoes, he pulled out a staff that retracted itself into full length. It was quite the fitting stick to use for walking, if he could say so himself. His fingers tugged at the black cloth wrapped around around his neck and the gloves, a deep breath escaping him. The edge of the staff was slammed against the wall, announcing his arrival for the two to hear. Whispy white hair swept to the side covered his forehead and he wore a dream catcher as though it were a charm for a necklace. "That's enough. Leave him be." There was no light in his area, the flashlight tucked safely away. This boy did not need to see his face.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 1:39 pm

"Then do it." he said through gritted teeth. "Getting crushed is better than having to look at your face." He wiped his face off, the tears had stopped. He heard the voice from the shadows. "Look, your fucking babysitter is here." He couldn't see the new arrival, but he could tell it was a boy from the voice. "Did she stray too far from your side for your comfort?" he yelled in the direction of the voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Pyramid Investigation][Mission]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next