Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

[Pyramid Investigation][Mission]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8460

[Pyramid Investigation][Mission] Empty
PostSubject: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 4:37 pm

Barry came rushing by, skidding to a stop near the Grand Forks International Airport. He and Cassandra were going on a mission together! While it was an important one, he was excited to be going somewhere with the girl. He hoped he wasn't late, as he had overslept slightly. The flight was to leave at 7:30. He checked his phone. The screen read "6:54." He sighed with relief. He made it just in time to go through all the processes. 'Hopefully she's is already here.' he thought. He shrugged his bag back onto his shoulder and headed in. When he headed in, he immediately began looking around for Cassandra. He continued to walk as he looked, heading for the gate his flight was scheduled to take off from. His head kept shifting from side to side as he tried to spot the girl, but he couldn't find her. 'Maybe she already headed onto the plane?' he thought to himself. The Autumn decided to go ahead and board the plane and wait for her there if she wasn't already on board. He handed the receptionist his ticket smiling. "Okay, just down that hallway. Your plane is set to leave soon." the lady said in a friendly tone, smiling. He nodded his head, a silent thank you, and headed through the hall. The speedster boarded his plane and set his luggage into the overhead compartment. Then he sat down and waited for his partner to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:50 pm

He smiled when he spotted her heading towards him. "Customs can be a pain. I'm surprised I wasn't stopped, honestly." he said as she sat down. "My metal escrima sticks are currently in my bag. He looked around and noticed that there weren't very many people on board with them. He found that a bit strange but he didn't think twice about it. At that moment, a voice came over the intercom. "Alright ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We're gonna be taking off in about 5 minutes, so if you'd please stay seated and buckle up until we reach a safe height, that would be super." Barry shuffled in his seat, a little nervous. He looked over to Cass. "Is it weird I've never actually flown before?" he asked the girl, flashing her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:02 pm

Barry nodded sheepishly. "Kind of. Flying's always been something that's made me nervous. But I'm sure it'll be fine." he said, smiling. "You know, for a moment, I could almost believe that we're just going on a vacation together. Seeing the Pyramids of Gyza. And we can't forget the khaki shorts and hawaiian flower shirts." he added, laughing. Then the plane's engines kicked on further than the low hum as the pilot was ready to take off. Slowly at first, the plane began moving forward. Barry to a deep breath and his face turned slightly paler. He flashed Cass a reassuring smile, to tell her he was all good. As the plane began building up speed, he also felt it lift upwards. 'Here we go.' he thought. After about 3 minutes of rough ascension, the plane finally stabalized. Barry breathed a sigh of relief. "We're in the air." he said, realizing he had a death grip on the arm rest. He let go and smiled nervously. "That wasn't so bad."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:53 pm

Barry jerked awake when Cass called his name. "Huh... wha?" he said groggily, rubbing his eye. He looked out the window and saw the majesty of Egypt down below them. "Whoa, that's so beautiful." he said. He could vaguely remember having Cass lean against him while they slept and he smiled. She was the reason he could actually get to sleep on the plane. He continued to look out the window, occasionally pointing things out to the girl for the next while before the pilot announced, "Okay, if everyone could please buckle up again for the descent, that would make my job a whole lot easier." The two missioners buckled up and watched as the ground got closer as the plane landed. After the plane landed, they grabbed their bags and headed into the Cairo airport. "That wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be." the Autumn said as they entered the main area of the airport. "I actually enjoyed it." he added, winking.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 5:41 pm

Barry was hit by a wall of heat and almost immediately started sweating. "Its really really hot, but otherwise I'm great. You?" he replied, taking off his sweatshirt and throwing it into his duffel bag. He regretted not wearing shorts as well. "Let's just hurry to our hotel. Hopefully, they have air conditioning." he told her, walking towards the street to hail a taxi. After a torturous minute in hell, a taxi pulled over and the Autumn opened up the door, tossing his duffel bag inside. He motioned for the girl to get in first and then he headed in. The driver turned to the two of them and said in semi-broken English, "Where you headed today?"

Barry struggled to remember the name of the hotel. "The umm.. the Semiramis Inter-Continental" he replied, finally remembering. The driver nodded and turned around, putting the vehicle into drive. They drove for about 10 or so minutes, with Barry and Cass making small talk. When the arrived at the hotel, the speedster handed the driver some international money and opened the door. He climbed out and grabbed his bag. "Let's go inside. I'm gonna die of heatstroke soon."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Barry smiled as he watched her down the glass of water. He had already finished his by the time she got hers. "I sure hope not, but it's Africa. It's always hot." he responded to her question. He walked up to the hotel service desk and told the person behind it, "Hello. I'm here for a reservation under the name of Allen." He was instructed to use a pseudonym when reserving the hotel room in case they were discovered. "Right. You'll be staying in room 322A on the 3rd floor. Enjoy your stay, Mr. Allen." the hotel worker said, handing him that card-key thing. He nodded in thanks and headed to the elevator with Cass. The two entered the lift and went up to the correct floor. After navigating the floor looking for their room, they finally found it and entered. It was a nice room, and it looked something like this. Barry walked straight to one of the beds and flopped down on it. Despite the nap on the flight, he was feeling tired because of the heat. "This is really nice." he said, his voice muffled because he was face-down into the covers.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:29 pm

Barry sat up and nodded. "Which is why we're going to sneak in at night. Tonight. I can speed us into the pyramids without the guards noticing us." he replied. He was anxious to check the pyramid out since Egypt has always been interesting to him. "But yeah, I wish that we could have a normal vacation. Maybe someday we can." he added, smiling. "Until we sneak in, we should relax in here. Or do whatever. We've got a couple hours until dark. I think."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:30 pm

"Sounds great." Barry said, smiling. The two of them then watched movies together until it was completely dark outside. They both had fun watching Mission Impossible 18. Once the movie was over, Barry got up and opened his duffel bag. He pulled out a black t-shirt and some dark jeans. "This seems a little cliche, but it actually does help to wear darker clothes. Makes you less visible at night." he told her. He quickly changed clothes and walked back out to the main room to see Cass dressed in a similar matter. He nodded before returning to his bag to grab his Escrima sticks. The speedster put them into straps on his back and turned back to Cassandra. "You ready?" he asked her. "'Cuz I'm feeling a little nervous."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:52 am

Barry nodded and headed to the door. He took a shaky breath. "This time, we're not taking any taxis." he said smiling. They exited the room and headed to the lobby. The two exited the building and as soon as he did so, he picked up Cass, bridal style, and they took off at top speed, heading towards a pyramid. Thankfully the desert cools off quickly at night otherwise the speedster would've gotten heatstroke. After a few seconds of running, Barry skidded to a stop a short distance away from the entrance. After making sure there weren't anybody that could possibly stop them, he sped into the pyramid and stopped in the first room. He set Cassie down onto her feet, holding on to her to make sure she doesn't fall. "You okay?" he asked quietly, not wanting to alert any guards luring by the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:17 pm

Barry was becoming slightly claustrophobic as the darkness surrounded them. "I have absolutely no idea. It's kind of freaking me out, though." he replied. "I guess we just start walking?" He led her forward, pulling out his Escrima sticks in case anyone showed up from within the darkness. As they walked forward, they saw various hieroglyphics on the wall nearest to them. "Maybe you should lead for a while?" he said, smiling sheepishly. "I have no idea where I'm going."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:36 pm

Barry and Cassandra began falling into the darkness below with looks of surprise followed by fear on their faces. The boy grabbed onto Cass as they continued to fall, holding on for dear life. They fell for what felt like a lifetime before finally they fell into a deep pool of water. It was a big shock as they rushed to the stop in the water. Remembering what happened at the frozen lake back at Beata, Barry quickly put his Escrima sticks away and grabbed the girl, pulling her up. He swam to the side of the water, lifting Cass out of the water. After he was sure she was safe, he pulled himself out, breathless. "Cass, you alright?" he said, still lying near the pool of water.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Barry sat up and started laughing too. It was pretty silly. "You know, I'm not really sure." he said, standing up. He followed Cass since she was the one with the flashlight. "Anything?" he asked her, slightly concerned. He started to get the feeling that they were trapped. He gulped. What would they do? Would they be trapped forever?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 6:29 pm

Doubts filled the Autumn when Cassandra said that someone would find them. But he wanted to remain positive too. "Sounds like a plan. But first, how are we gonna find any sort of warmth? All I see is sand, sand, a little more sand, and water." he joked. He hadn't brought anything for a fire since he didn't expect to be here for more than a few hours, let alone a whole night or more.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:47 pm

Barry smiled. "Cuddli-I mean huddling together sounds like a good plan." he said blushing slightly. Had he really just about said cuddling? That would've been embarrassing. Although, he did think that cuddling would be nice too. He quickly pulled off the sweatshirt he was wearing to reveal a semi-damp black t-shirt with a Flash logo on it.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:14 pm

That was a response he didn't expect to hear. His blush darkened a shade or two. "I wouldn't either." he said, smiling, butterflies fluttering in his stomach. He would love to just be holding the girl in his arms, comfortable, and somewhere nice, but here they were, stuck in a pyramid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pyramid Investigation][Mission]   [Pyramid Investigation][Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Pyramid Investigation][Mission]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next