Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Exploring the Forest (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Einarr Fastmundr

Beata Bucks : 9168

Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 2:46 pm

(OOC: I was in the ER for a day because I got a concussion, fractured rib, and a broken knuckle because I was being stupid. I didn't think it was that big of a deal but my momma disagreed. Also, with this new character I guess I'm going to have an issue with.)

"You've a nice smile, I don't get why you try to hide it." Einarr asked, then he smelled the cigarette stench "Thats an aweful smell, if I do say so myself." Einarr called out to the presence he could sense coming up
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9646

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:09 am

"Haha. I don't give a crap."

Kotori's eyes suddenly darkened at the male voice. "Lucas, you are too persistent. You followed me to my school?" She made a sound in the back of her throat. "You disgust me."

"I'm wounded," he said, coming into view.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:23 pm

"Lucas, hmm?" Einarr said to the newcomer, then he looked into Kotori's eyes and saw her distress "What's the matter?" Einarr said trying to calm Kotori down
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 4:18 pm

"This man is the bane of my existence," she muttered in reply. "Not only is he the cruelest human I have ever met, he continuously pollutes the air and chokes the birds with his blasted cigarettes."

"'Bane of my existence'? I prefer ex, Bird Nerd."

"Call me that ever again and I will slit your throat," she growled so convincingly that Lucas James Skylord actually felt himself believing it, despite knowing any threat she made here was empty.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:58 pm

"Ex, huh?" Einarr said quizically. Then he heard the threat that came from Kotori, and was very suprised. He never expected Kotori to have such a violent nature, but then again everyone has their secrets. "It doesn't seem like she enjoys your prescence anymore." Einarr said while looking Lucas in the eye with a slightly joking tone
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 10:38 am

"I wouldn't know why," he said in a way that made it very clear that he did know why.

She whistled a few notes and some little bird landed on her head. She likely did this to calm herself down, but after the bird caught the scent of cigarettes that clung to Luca, it flew away, coughing a pitiful cough that made it sound like its tiny lungs might burst.

After this, Kotori almost looked like she wanted to cry.

Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:31 pm

"I'm certain you do know why. And would you mind putting that putrid thing out?" Einarr said looking at Kotori. He had noticed that she seemed very upset, and even more quiet then normal. He began to worry about her "Can't you see that it is bothering, not only me, but Kotori and the lovely birds?" Einarr said powerfully, like he was beginning to get annoyed, though it sounded more like he was getting upset for Koroti.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 3:22 pm

"'Lovely birds'? They're just snake food. You know that, right?"

Her eyes blazed, her sadness instantly turning to anger. "Lucas James Skylord. Insult any of my friends again and I will break you. And I don't just mean the birds."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:03 pm

"Yes, lovely birds. Birds are not snake food, birds are living, breathing creatures, as are snakes. And they are as much deserving of their life as myself or you, respectivly." Einarr said with a cool head. Then he heard the anger come from the quiet Kotori and gave her a look that said "You need to calm down, just breath"
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:12 pm

She glanced back at him before sitting down. "Einarr, I apologize for loosing my head. I once had quite a temper-"

"'Quite a temper'? Understatement of the century!" he laughed.

"And I've been working o correcting it. Unfortunately, Lucas here ruined that."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:27 pm

"I understand what you're going through. I used to have a very violent temper, I had gotten into many fights when I was younger." Einarr said to Kotori in a compassionate tone, the kind of tone that told her that he was there for her if she needed him. "Also, at least she is trying to better herself, and to be nicer. Even if it was a very large temper it seems she has gotten it, at least mostly, under control. Can you honestly say that you have done anything truly worth while to make yourself a better person?" Einarr said deeply as he turned to Lucas
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:03 pm

"Why do I need to be a better person? Besides. . . I don't really like how you're protecting her," he replied with a wicked smirk.

"Luca, don't!" she said, an edge of desperation in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:17 pm

"I just get this strange feeling that you aren't a very nice person. And what does it matter to you if I'm defending her. She is my friend, I feel it my duty to protect her. I'm funny like that." Einarr said with malice, this was the first time since he got to Beata that he let the venom in his words out. Lucas was starting to push him too far. When he heard Kotori cry out for Lucas to stop, Einarr got a dreadful feeling and readied himself for a fight.
(OOC: I'm not quite sure where this is headed, so I shall have Einarr prepare for anything)
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:32 pm

"Calm down, Bub. I don't fight with fists," he smirked.

"Lucas!!" she pleaded. "Don't! You did this to everyone else! It's part of the reason I broke up with you!"

"Shut up, Kotori. You just don't get it, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:47 pm

"I'm glad you've made the choice not to engage me, it was wise. I prefer to fight with intellect but something tells me that you are hardly a man of letter." Einarr said with ferocity "Lucas, look into yourself and honestly speak what you feel is necessary, but no more. The reason that she broke things off is becoming apparent. And if you truly cared about her, then you would do as she asked instead of fighting her every step of the way." Einarr's voice provacative "I'm certain she does understand she is smarter then you give her credit for. I've only known her for a short time but I can tell that she is very bright and intelligent" Einarr locked his gaze with Lucas' as he began to attempt to read him and understand why he was doing what he was. "I know you care about her, but you always put yourself first. You are a very jealous, yet conceited, boy. You have not quite acheived manhood because you let your emotions get the best of you. Neither have I, I still let my emotioins run rampant but I try not to." Einarr said with intelligence in his voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Forest (Open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next