Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Panic! In the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10830

Panic! In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:40 pm

The midday sun pierced the forest, illuminating a small figure sitting against a tree with a pen and notebook in hand. Occasionally Anima would look up from her drawing and take in the forest around her, before going back to drawing. The blue lines on her paper formed an image that was astoundly similar to her surroundings, and Anima made sure to carefully draw every small detail she could see. The quiet in the forest made it easy for her to concentrate, and she took her time with the drawing, oblivious to anything around her when she wasn't looking up for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:46 pm

Maria requiped before she reached the forest, grabbing a large electric ray gun. Today she would have fun practicing her power, no one around to stop her. 3...2...1...Fire! She thought walking deeper in the forest, the gun in her hands. At the press of the trigger, the machine fire a huge green ray of electric/light across the woods and slammed into a tree. It made a huge explosion type sound as it hit the bark, sending birds flying into the air. Maria walked a bit faster to the tree wondering the damage it made. Sure enough, an almost perfect hole went straight through it.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:57 pm

Anima jumped up as she heard the ray tear through the tree, clutching her notebook to her chest with one arm while the other was extended. Anima wasn't too keen on the idea of being murdered by a random beam of energy, and as result prepared herself to make a shield using her power if another beam shot by a bit too close to her. Anima noticed Maria approach the tree as she entered her sight, a look of fear appearing on her face as she noticed the gun in Maria's hands. Now Anima kept the possibility of using her power offensively in mind if it became neccesary.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:22 pm

Maria turned her head slightly to the side when she heard a rustle. Looks like I have company after all. With a flash of light the weapon in her hand was put away. "What'cha up to?" The tall student said looking down at the girl and craning her neck to see what was in the paper.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Anima continued to clutch her notebook to her chest, making it essentially impossible for anyone to see what is drawn on the page. After a moment she let her outstretched arm fall to her side, given that Maria's gone had vanished to... somewhere. Anima took a few steps back from Maria before flipping through her notebook to a blank page and writing. A few seconds later, she turned the notebook so that Maria would be able to see the page. I was drawing the forest. Why did you shoot a hole in a tree and where did you get a gun?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:28 pm

Maria watched as the girl wrote on the paper. Oh ya! This is that mute girl Jake told me about. Maria looked down at the paper. "So many questions." She teased. "I was practicing my power and my gun? I got it from a different dimension." She stated trying to make it as simple as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Oh. So that's your power then? It was an interesting power, being able to obtain anything one wanted from another dimension. It was probably very useful as well. You'd be able to get your hands on virtually anything you might need. After Anima showed that second message, she clutched the notebook to her chest again, standing silently.There wasn't really much else to say, not that Anima could actually speak in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:57 pm

Maria looked at the paper. ”Yep!” She replied. ”I don’t think I’ve met you before.” She said with a genuine smile. Maria wanted to have “fun” with this girl but with her being mute, Maria wouldn’t get to hear the yells of anger. So for now, she would see how things would go and go from there.

ooc-sorry, writer's block rn. Also, it’s your topic so idk what/how you want stuff to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:37 pm

My name's Anima. What's yours? Anima once again held the writing up to Maria. Anima still stood with noticeable unease. Shooting a hole through a tree and walking up with a gun was quite the introduction after all, and it didn't help that Anima was naturally shy as well. She seemed nice enough though, as least for the time being. She didn't seem to be trying to catch a glance at Anima's notebook anymore as well, which was also a plus. Again, Anima simply stood silently and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:09 am

"I'm Maria." She replied, a bit bored. "Requip, Titania Mace" Maria gave a malicious smile, a titanium flanged mace in her hand. "Now then. Lets have some fun, shall we?" She smashed the mace into a tree next to her.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Anima jumped up in surprise from first seeing the titanium mace appear in Maria's hand as well as her slamming it into a nearby tree. Anima clutched her notebook to her chest with one arm, extending the other towards Maria and her mace. If she needed to, Anima could reduce the mace to a pile of slag in an instant, assuming rapid heating didn't cause it to explode outright. Anima took a few steps back fron Maria whilst keeping her arm trained on her, wanting to make sure she'd be far enough away that she could shield herself without getting molten titanium on herself.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:00 pm

Maria pried the mace easily out of the tree. Then it hit her. "You're that meltdowner girl!" She exclaimed. With a flash of light, a second mace was in her hand. She always loved have two weapons, the more the merrier, right? She started twirling them around.

ooc- sorry, brainfart rn ;w;
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 6:00 pm

Anima continued to watch Maria silently, deciding it'd be better to stay ready to use her gift as opposed to trying to grab her notebook to communicate.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:11 pm

"I hope it doesn't seem to last minute but why don't we have a little sparing match?" She said with a grin. Maria was always looking for a sparing match to improve her skills and maybe this would be a good chance. Although the girl didn't seem like much of an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panic! In the Forest   Panic! In the Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Panic! In the Forest
Page 1 of 1