Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Exploring the Forest (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Einarr Fastmundr

Beata Bucks : 9075

Exploring the Forest (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:12 pm

*Einarr always had a knack for exploring and surviving in the forest. Einarr decided it was time to explore the vast forest that was around Beata Academy. He was wondering around the forest trying to find anything and everything. He had heard about a secret cavern that was hear and decided it was worth looking into. He found all sorts of wildlife and plants. Luckly he had learned a bit about the botony in North America, he was looking around trying to find various plants to eat in case he got lost out there. He was picking up various plants and putting them in his pockets as he was wondering. After about an hour he decided to head back to the trail, content with what he had accomplished today.* "I wonder how many people have actually explored this entire area, if any?" Einarr said to himself out loud
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9553

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:30 am

All the quiet, normal birdsong suddenly grew louder. Several birds flew just over his head and over toward an area behind a tree. A melodic laugh sounded, and the birds began singing more. "Aren't you all just so nice! Oh, I love being back in the woods!"
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 9:59 am

*Einarr quietly walked over to where the birds had flown. He saw the same quiet girl he had met a week or so ago. He watched as she was enjoying herself with the birds. He had never seen her so happy and social, it was refreshing.*
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:12 pm

She jerked her head around when she saw him. Her arms were outstretched to either side, birds perched all along her arms. She smiled. "Einarr, was it? I didn't expect to see you here." Though she was happy and warm on the outside, she internally cursed herself for not making sure she was alone in the forest. I'm too foolish. What would I have done if he heard me sing?
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:22 pm

*Einarr laughed slightly when Kotori spun around and jumped when she saw him* "It's been a while since we last talked. How have you been, Kotori? Einarr said with a smile on his face. He was glad he finally had someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:28 pm

"Oh, you know. It has been a bit lonely, really. I was sorted into the Spring Dorms after my test, actually. I haven't met anyone there yet, and I don't actually spend much time in the dorms."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:36 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that. I was sorted in the Summer Dorm house. I wish we were in the same house, then maybe we would be able to chat more often. I really do enjoy talking to you. also, you have a beautiful singing voice." Einarr said smiling, knowing full well that she had wished he didn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:46 pm

She smiled. "Thank you. I suppose I could share it with other people, but every time someone heard me in my old home, I would reply with 'My singing is for the birds and the trees, not the ears of man.'" She laughed a bit. "It sounds so silly now that I hear myself say it in a place like this."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:52 pm

"I think you voice is lovely and that you should share it with others. You sound amazing." Einarr said "And it is silly, your voice shouldn't be hidden." he said with his warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:00 pm

She laughed a bit and the birds all scattered. "Thank you." She was grinning, wider than she ever had in the presence of another human. Then again, she was always grinning when she was surrounded by trees, and before coming here, rarely was around other humans. "I began saying that because it was the birds who taught me to sing, and the trees who gave me inspiration to. I thought, why not give back to them? Before I left for Japan, actually, an old woman from a small township I lived by told me that nature knew how to sing, and made it's own songs. That it only chose to share them with those who could in turn share them with other men. Everyone thought she was crazy," she laughed. She looked around the woods, her eyes catching everything from the light-catching strand of gossamer to the tree's rustling leaves.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:11 pm

"She sounds like a very wise woman. I have always noticed that the trees have the best stories to tell, the best memories to share, and the best songs to sing. Nature is the true mother to all, she tells us everything we need to know, supplies us with everything we need to survive, and we treat her with disrespect. It's a shame really." Einarr said his smile slightly going away. "Also, no need to thank me. I was just telling the truth about you." Einarr said smiling again
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:14 pm

"You, too, are wise. And too kind," she added, twirling in a complete circle before stopping and sitting on a log that was partially covered in moss. A little Japanese Robin landed beside her and blinked twice.
"Hello," she whispered, smiling, as it sang a few notes before flying away.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:20 pm

"Thank you" Einarr said "Though, the compliment was just me saying what I know to be true." He was happy that he actually had someone to talk to. Kotori was a very nice girl, quiet, but incredibly nice. He was happy that he had a friend like her, he really hadn't met too many people, but he was glad he met her.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:29 pm

"Will you just let me thank you?" she asked with a smile, feigning irritation. "This'll go on forever if we continue with it." This was followed by another small laugh. She was always more talkative in her element, and that element was nature.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:42 pm

"Fine, thank you. Also, you can't trick me with that fake irritation. I can see right through it." Einarr said playfully "Though I doubt you were trying to hide it " he said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Forest (Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next