Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]

Go down 
+7
Badger
Crystal
Echo
Sleepy
Wild
Coon
Ebony
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:48 am

Barry, noticing all the others going into the mansion, mainly Lamia and Magic, raced in after the they had entered. It was incredibly spooky, and he ran into a cobweb. He screwed up his face in disgust. "Eww.. spiders. I hate spiders." he muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11683

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:29 pm

When everyone began walking in, Richard simply followed suit, looking around at everyone that had come on the trip. There really weren't any familiar faces, but that quickly changed when he saw--well, more like felt-- Barry shoot by into the building. Trying to catch up quickly, the blond ran in after him, finally stopping when he reached Barry's side. "Hey man, what's up? I'm glad I know someone here." he said before finally taking a good look around, a little creeped out by the haunted look it definitely had to it.

Realizing that someone had actually answered her, Penny looked over with curious wide eyes to see Jonathan standing there offering his arm to her. Blinking a couple of times, Penny smiled and quickly grabbed onto his arm, holding tight enough to make her feel a little more secure about this place. "You are too kind," she giggled as she began walking inside with him. "I'm Penny, by the way. I don't think we've met, but I'd love to get to know you better!" Looking up at the boy, she quickly returned the wink as they finally made it inside. Using one of her hands to grab her flashlight while the other still held onto Jonathan, she flicked it on and looked around. The creepy factor was amazingly high, especially since she had a bad feeling that poison didn't work on ghosts or banshees. "Don't go too far without me, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rebelle

Rebelle

Beata Bucks : 9563

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:49 pm

As the thought of Lamia entering first registered in her thoughts, her head lowered as she tried to avoid any mishaps, Fleur felt something skim by her. She was just about to call out to whoever did it, but saw that some boy was pushing past everybody else. She refrained from doing anything now, for she didn't want to attract any attention.
Still feeling just a bit (okay, maybe a little more than 'just a bit') out of place, she felt like maybe joining another group or something. She really didn't like being by herself, and preferred being around other living organisms.

The boy who had literally pushed his way through the crowd entered, and Lamia followed right after him. Other students had begun entering as well - students whom she didn't recognize. Fleur, with all her trust issues and such, hadn't really interacted with much of anyone since she got to the Academy. But she was feeling especially uncomfortable and way too vulnerable at the moment, and she was tired of standing by herself.
She looked around, trying to find another familiar face. Then, she saw what looked like a blur of a person speed in.
Fleur quietly gasped, "That must be Barry!" This is probably my only chance. I don't recognize anyone else here, and Lamia's probably already well inside.
Since she had been contemplating going over to talk to him earlier, she proceeded to enter the building. Better to join someone now than wait until later when it may be too late. It'll be awkward either way, so let's just get this over with.
She began noiselessly inching her way over towards the entrance, when she saw another person run in. Ah, screw it~ She picked up her pace until she broke into a weird combination of skipping/running. Either way, she made it in, seeing the boy who had run in not too long ago talking to Barry.
She made her way over towards them, as she thought of something to say.
"Hi, Barry and new friend. I hope you two don't mind if I hang around. Not too fond of standing around alone and all... This place isn't too inviting."

She thought to herself, I hope that wasn't too weird or anything like that. But I need to make some friends sooner or later, right?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 10064

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:10 am

Heron stumbled as a wave of students pushed by him in a near flood, and he was soon left alone on the grounds. Resisting the urge to run towards the nearest group out of fear, he clutched at his flashlight in a vice-like grip before entering at a much slower pace.

No, he wasn't afraid of this house or its ghosts. Ghosts weren't even real... right? Definitely not real at all. Shit, was was that under that bush? A demon? Be rational, it's just a cat. Pull yourself together. Anything else he was fine with. Bring on the bugs, snakes, or other people. But ghosts, anything they did he couldn't explain to himself. Now that he had entered the mansion, he couldn't see anyone, only hear their muffled voices. He'd have to go through this place all by himself.

The internally terrified student gripped the light tightly, taking the rock from his pocket and pressing his thumb against a sharp edge, just to be sure it was still there. He wrapped his scarf over his mouth and nose; it had suddenly become cold as ice. Heron froze and ducked into a doorway, shutting off the light and attempted to listen over the sound of his own frantic heartbeat.

'Why in hell did I sign up for this?' In his almost absolute terror, the pebble slowly "infected" his arm, then his torso, and lastly his head. He was stone and didn't realize it.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:31 pm

Barry looked around after brushing the cobwebs out of his face and noticed Richard and Fleur walking up to him. He smiled. "Oh hey! I don't mind a few followers. And yeah, it's nice to have some familiar faces around here. This place is creepy as hell, though." he said.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10046

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:05 pm

Leo followed close behind Mason and the other first kids to enter, his serious look unwavering, even after Barry ran into a cobweb. While sure, the place was a bit spooky, there was something other than that which made him antsy and serious. The blond wasn't exactly aware dust had a scent until he stepped into the building, where he abruptly let out a sneeze. Arm over his nose, Leo gave his surroundings a glare. It took a moment to get accustomed to the lighting, but before long he could see where he was going. As the group gathered inside, one question was in his mind. What next?

--

Griffin was one of the last few to enter, tense eyes wondered the building in search of any movement. Which he only found was the slow sway of the vegetation in the wind. However, every rustle made him jump. Unknowingly, he gripped the back of someone's shirt, shoulders scrunched up as the blond tiptoed in. If even more possible, his eyes widened. It wasn't very appealing inside. As a matter of fact, he'd much rather be outside.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12382

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:22 pm

There was a bit of chitchat, a bit of random screeching that rung her ears and made her flinch, some casual talk about either her or Jules biting the dust, and then they were off. She had to hope she was right. Jane dying wouldn't be too much of a development, but she'd feel guilty if she got all hyped for this field trip only for someone less durable to lose their head to a spooky scary skeleton or something.

The iron gate screeched as people began to push their way inside, and she followed the stream of students, whistling and playing with her flashlight. Haunted houses, the cheesy kind full of strobe lights and people with masks, had always been one of her favorite parts of Halloween. And now she was in an actual haunted house, and knowing this school, it was probably legit. Talk about exciting.

Jane's laughter bounced off the rafters as they entered, echoing through the empty mansion. "Whoaaa, crazy." This place was creepy. She was already in love. A lightbulb went off in her head, and she went digging in her pocket, pulling out her phone. No service, predictably. "Ha, this place really is a cliche..."

Man, times like this made her feel like her life was a movie or something. She could practically feel the audience screaming 'don't go in there, you idiot!' through the screen. "Is this the part where we all split up?" she asked to no one in particular, letting her voice ring throughout the spacious room. There was the faintest plipplipplip in the background from a leaky pipe somewhere, and she thought she could hear the squeaky scurrying of rats in the walls. "That's what they always do in the movies."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:34 pm

Aspen went into the building. So did oliver.

occ; lazy as hell post not rlly in the mood rn
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9628

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:44 am

"Oh, my. Oh, my. They really didn't hold back on sending you poor dears to me, now did they?"

Everyone would find themselves glued completely where they stood and their mouths sewed shut by some unknown force. Stepping out of the darkness inside of the ancient house was a women, garnished completely in black from head to toe. Delicately, she slipped the sunglasses off her face and tucked them into her shirt, crossing her arms in front of her and giving off the queerest smile.

"Oh, dear, oh me. Did they even teach you to read? That sign gave you all a fair warning." If any of them tried anything, she didn't appear to notice, or care in the slightest. The woman instead played with their hair, studying each of their faces intently.

"Well, since you're all here, oh, why don't we play the most splendid game?" All too happily, she clapped her hands together. "Like a game of scouting - or 'Hide-and-Go-Seek? Doesn't that sound so enticing? I get giddy just thinking about it!"

The woman snapped her fingers, in a flash, small bracelets appeared appeared, clung tightly to their wrist. Their names were engraved on each and every one. "We'll need some rules now, though, oh, won't we?" She teetered around a bit where she stood, looking in thought for a moment. "Let's see, let's see... Well, you see, you're in my world now, playing my game. So if you ever leave this house, then you'll lose... Hmmmm - Oh, and no attacking your teammates, that's always a big no-no!"

She tapped her finger against her lips. "And of course, we need a goal!" She grinned, walking up and grabbing at Lamia's wrist. She held it up, pointing up. "Watch this."

As she touched the bracelet, a bright light dragged out of her body, seeping into the woman's grasp. "Don't worry, it only hurts for a moment." And the pain was only a little excruciating, just enough to make Lamia black out.

"That was pretty, wasn't it? Half of her soul now belongs to me, and I'll be taking some from you all as weellllll," the girl clasped her hands together. "If you want it back, it's simple! Just find it somewhere in this house by midnight. If you do, then you're free to help others until time is up, and you can go home safe and sound! And if not... well... then that means you'll be my new pet!" She giggled. "Of course, it's not that hard sillies, all you have to do is... Oh, you're smart kids. I'm sure you'll figure it out!"

The stranger let out an eager sigh, trying to let it out slowly, but she felt way too jittery from the excitement. "Are we all ready? Then let the games begin!" One by one, she touched them all and stole their light, and one by one they all blacked out.

"And don't worry," she'd told Jane once she'd gotten to her. "I'll take care of the splitting up for you~.

Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 RwKWup5

1. Barry
2. Magic
3. Destiny
4. Aspen
5. Oliver
6. Lamia
7. Heita
8. Griffin
9. Leo
10. Penny
11. Richard
12. Juliette
13. Jonathan
14. Heron
15. Keirsta
16. Sarah
17. Hosa
18. Brant
19. Fluer
20. Jane

And your other halves?
Who KNOWS where those could be?
spoiler alert: you do.
Remember your gifts will only work half as well here, for reasons. Cough.
It's a free-for-all from now on! No posting order, no waiting on others!
You'll all be waking up in your assigned spots!

good luck!
havefun. ;3
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:50 am

Barry woke up in a panic. He wasn't sure what was going on, or where he was. He looked around in a frenzy. It looked to be an old living room, by the furniture and a fireplace. M-M-Magic! Lamia! Aspen! Anybody?" he yelled, getting up, now getting worried. He looked down at his wrist, noticing a bracelet that had his name on it. 'Why is my name on it? And where did I get it?' he asked himself. He tried running around, but noticed that he wasn't running anywhere near as fast as he had before. "What is going on?" he muttered to himself.

OOC: Brenna is in the Foyer with Leo. Do what you wish Splotch.

Last edited by Wild on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 10064

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:24 am

Once he felt safe enough to peer out into the hall, he dropped the pebble, releasing himself from a stone state. Almost instantly he froze again. A voice floated through the air, speaking of a game, the reward being their souls. How would that be possible? Souls weren't actually a thing- oh nope nope nope better believe her, she's a ghost. His eyes widened as far as humanly possible as she phased through the wall to steal his soul.

A great pain flashed through him, burning his skin and setting his stomach to a boil. He was conscious long enough to see a bright light rise through him then rush into her hand, then she disappeared.

A chilly breeze across his legs woke him into sitting up sharply, banging his head against something thin and metal. "What.." Heron opened his eyes to see a tiny spider hanging above his nose. That wasn't so bad. Nor was the fact that his legs were sticking out through the railing, probably the thing he hit his head on. What was bad was that he was still in this damn house. Where was his flashlight? He opened and closed his hands to check- he had a bad habit of looking for things he was holding- and was assured by the hard plastic held snug in his left hand.

He gazed down through the bars to see he was three stories up; the first floor was visible. "Hello?" he called down. A soft glow appeared for a moment, seeming to gaze at him before exiting into a different room to his right. He had felt a strange tug towards it, something he couldn't explain.

Tearing his eyes away from where it went through the wall, two doors caught his attention. One was locked, nothing around him could help to open it. The railing was still fixed to the floor, as it should. Someone should congratulate the guy who put it in. However, another door across the open air seemed to be occupied, flashes of light came from underneath. Holding his flashlight tight, he tried to open the door. He'd expected it to be locked, so it slammed open and hit the wall inside. A small bathroom. There was a student inside, and on instinct he shouted, "Sorry!" and closed the door again. Strangely, his feet were slowly turning into the same wood as the floor, no matter how many times he reversed it.

Ooc- Heron is on the third floor landing, opened the bathroom door that had Richard inside. Raven is now in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:56 am

Golden doe-like eyes flickered restlessly from under uneven bangs, each and every step making her more and more uneasy. The mansion itself was nettled with cobwebs, with a giant chandelier flickering above, and a completely empty room. There wasn't a portrait or any other decorations in sight, and the ceiling overhead only made her wince. It was so high up... how long would they have to search this place? She didn't need an answer to her question once a new voice popped up, and her mouth was completely clenched shut against her will. Around her, the sudden rush hour came to a complete halt - the hurried steps of every one else ceasing in their staccato rhythm. When the bracelet appeared around her wrist, Lamia immediately froze up, petrified.

A game? This was their prize for participating in this grand detour? The chance to get themselves killed? It hadn't been the first time she was willing to meet death and never come back, but to say that she was accustomed to these sort of situations would be an understatement of the year. The kind of world she wanted to live in was one with a languid pace, peaceful without disagreements, and it would've made her the closest to content. But here, in reality, all of that would completely be shattered with this game. A game of life and death.

Hide-and-seek was always a childhood game, something anyone would play with their classmates or siblings. The chance to hide in the dark like a ghost that nobody could find, and the triumph that welled in you when you come out victorious, the seeker failing to pinpoint your location. It was a game of having fun and enjoying yourself among others. This game that the lady came up with... it wasn't the same. No, this was like a cat chasing a mouse and cornering it to leap in for the kill.

Lamia would be lying if she said she wasn't terrified. It shouldn't have been that big of a deal. Of course it couldn't be. It just... couldn't.

Desperately wishing that the ground would just open up and pull her into her grave, Lamia clenched her eyes shut as the 'host' of this game snatched her wrist. It was only for a few moments, but there was a seething pain, and she couldn't move, her body wanting to twist and turn to try and get it to stop. The scream was completely trapped in her throat, ripped away as though it didn't exist. Something inside her tore its way out, burning and leaving only shreds behind. She tried to swallow the pain that laced through her body to no avail. Why couldn't it stop? She shouldn't be here.

And then it ended, her vision snapping to black as she dropped dead like a block of cinders, suffocating her under the bleakness of a forced rest.

. . .

Her eyes shot open, and looked around in panic, head throbbing in a pain that wouldn't leave. The flashlight was still in her hand, and she still had her bag. A finger slid up and with a satisfying click!, light flooded the room, driving away whatever gloom and shadows existed. Everything was blurry and she could only see double of it, the images a fog that would never clear away. She blinked, and a draft blew in, sending an involuntary chill down her spine.

Surrounding her was a piano, a few basses, drum sets, and a full assortment of other instruments she didn't bother trying to name off the top of her head. Everything that happened before suddenly stormed into her mind, and she immediately paled. The others... where was everyone else? Lamia bit her lips, lurching onto her feet with an unsteady beat. Slowly, she began to inch towards the door, and her hand reached out holding onto the handle, debating whether she should open it.

There shouldn't be any ghosts or anything... right?

Taking a deep breath, her eyes shut closed, she forced her hand down, the door swinging open, creaking in its midst. The flashlight shone ahead of her, and her eyes registered only a shadow of an intruder. Immediately, Lamia wanted to just head back into the studios and lock the door behind her. But no. That'd be too easy. Her arm was shaking as the light began to move over towards the figure, and a feeble smile worked its way up her lips.

It was just Juliette. Right. It wasn't an illusion or anything. When she heard the other girl speak up, Lamia didn't answer back immediately. There wasn't any way that her voice would project loud enough. Her voice was always lodged in her throat, muffled, and distorted, only sounding like the tiniest of whispers through the cracks of a crowd. Instead, she gambled with the hope that the older girl would see the path of light that traveled onto her.

She didn't make any move to get closer, lamenting on her position as she waited for Juliette to - hopefully - close the distance instead.

~~~

One by one, students began to drop dead on their tracks, falling to the floor and blacking out as their souls were being forced out and ripped to shreds. Hieta immediately tried to recoil or move his feet and run, but he was completely frozen in place. An irritated expression flashed over his features, and once sunglasses-lady was hovering over him, he knew - this wasn't normal. He was already a fucking soul; he didn't need someone taking him and pulling everything about him in half. Could ghosts still black out or be knocked out?

That didn't really matter because he got his answer when his head banged against the floor, and everything became a bright light before flashing and fading to darkness.

Something sharp bit at him, tugging at his leg and waking him up. An exasperated 'tch' escaped him, crimson eyes scanning the vicinity around him. Pots and pans, counter tops, a sink that looked like it hadn't run in years, and cobwebs filtering the entire place. The first place he had to go to and it had to be the kitchen? What kind of game was this? Holding his hand up, Hieta's eyes widened a fraction in surprise. "Shit." The flesh that held his skin together was more transparent and see-through as the walls behind him blended into the color. So she actually did take their souls. Bending up onto his knees before getting up, the first thing he noticed was that no one else was around... seemingly.

It took a few moments, but someone else walked in - with dark black hair and ashen skin, she moved around, almost confused and lost. She didn't notice his presence - a given -, and he only noticed a small flash of light ringing through her body. Hieta didn't recognize her as anyone at the small gathering from before, but he didn't know everyone. Could that be one of the souls? Where the hell was the soul detector when you needed her the most?

Biting back any waves of rhetorical remarks or questions, he quickly phased through the wall, leaving the kitchen. Need to find someone familiar... Popping up onto someone else who didn't know about the existence of a ghost at their school would probably frighten someone else. He just needed to search for a comfortable face, and that was all. Quickly traveling up the stairs and down one of the halls, crimson eyes glowed in the dark as he continued searching.

He didn't try to open his mouth to speak, didn't try to call out to anyone. Not yet. Taking a turn down the corridor, he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief when he saw someone he helped on their first day of school. Griffin - the kid with the power to grant wishes. With a sharp intake of air, Hieta let his feet touch the ground, walking before calling out, "Griffin, over here." He doubted that the other student would be able to see him, as usual, but if he just remembered enough about the invisible guy that attempted to help him at the school...

OOC;; Hieta is currently in the same hallway as Griffin, Lamia met up with Juliette; Hertha is in the Foyer and Lamani is in the Laundry Room.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:55 am

Magic fluttered his eyes open.. ... Where was he? He couldn't exactly see anything at the moment, and he felt like his hearing was muffled.. Why couldn't he hear as much? He heard faint sounds here and there but he felt like he would hear them much more clear if his hearing wasn't dumb..

The winter boy felt around for his flashlight for a second before he found it. He shuffled it around in his hands for a second before finding the on switch. He flipped it on and looked around the room, there was a bed. A 'really' look appeared on his face. There was a bed in the room, yet he woke up on the floor.. They couldn't have placed him on the bed? A huff escaped him. No wonder his back hurt. He looked around the room some more. It looked like a room a rich person would have back in the twenties or something.

Mason froze when he heard a voice outside his room, and a mixture of footsteps. Sounded like two people, but it was hard to tell.. Curse his faded hearing. There were two doors in his room... one lead toward the voices the other lead towards silence... He was going to go to the door where he recognized voices. The door was locked.. Welp time to add some strength. Seeing how it was an old door it would be easy to pull open. Using the little power he had in him, he was able to pull the door open. He shine his flashlight out and saw Jules. "I'm here." He answered her question. He didn't see Lamia so it was hard to determine if anyone else was there or not. He was pretty sure he heard Barry's voice earlier.. He wanted to find the autumn boy and see if he was okay.

__

Destiny woke up on the floor next to a set of stair. It took her a moment to get fully focused.. and took a little longer for her to sit up. Her power seemed weak.. She couldn't detect anything.. Normal she would have been able to find Hieta.. but now there was nothing..

The necromancer leaned against the wall, and sat there for a moment. If she leaned to the right slightly she would have been going down stairs. There was a door to her right.. The girl gripped her flashlight tightly in her hand. What should she do?

Suddenly she felt something. He head turned toward the door.. It was coming closer.. who was it... Her eyes lit up when she recognized that it was Hieta! The girl used the wall to help her stand up. She was a bit shaky standing but she needed to get over it. The white-haired girl worked her way to the door, and opened it seeing Hieta and Griffin. "Guys!" She said with slight happiness in her voice. She was also happy that her power wasn't super weak and she could actually still detect some souls.

__

Macy sat in the living room at the moment. She knew there was a student in here, but he wasn't awake yet. Hopefully she got one of the silent ones.. One that wouldn't bring her double to the room. She just casually sat on the other side of the room from the boy. Watching with gray-green eyes as she waited for the boy to wake up.

Once he woke up and started yelling the girl double flinched from his loud voice. "Shh!" She said loudly. "Sound man might hear you." She said, thought she was pretty sure Mason didn't quite hear them.

ooc: Desmond is in the Master Bedroom with Jane ;)
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10046

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 11:01 am

Wearily, Leo opened his his eyes. The blond didn't know what to think about what had just happened. Last thing he remembered was excruciating pain. Like something was ripping him apart, then nothing. Right now, he felt numb, and slightly weak. Eyes narrowing, he stared up at the ceiling, attempting to recall exactly what had happened. A game of Hide and Seek? But with their souls. Who was that lady? What was the purpose for all of this?

Slowly rising, he used his arms to prop himself up, taking a glance around the room. Not too far from him was a girl, who by the looks of it was awake. However, he failed to recognize her. She didn't look like any of the students he knew. She was most likely a student. He'd better go check up on her.

Getting up was a task of it's own, however it once he got the blood moving in his legs he felt a bit better. Taking a moment to look around him, he spotted a flash of another girl. Dark hair was one thing he could for sure say he noticed. Everything else however was beyond him, as they disappeared as soon as he saw her. Brushing off the weird feeling he got from that direction he strolled to the other girl. A cautious look on his face. "Are you alright...?" He hesitated a few feet away from her, not sure of their personality, and response to personal space.

Unknowingly behind him, hidden in the shadows was his double. A cheerful smile on her face, ready to play her own game. Lolo gestured to the other doubles not to say anything, a finger held to her delicate lips.
---

Griffin lifted his head off the wall he was propped up against, and raised his hands to his face. They were shaking a bit. Frowning, he clasped them together and pressed them against his lap in an attempt to keep them from shaking. Blue eyes widened a fraction as his name was called, the boy's head snapped up, to look at where the sound came from. He knew that voice. Vaguely. The invisible guy? Oh wait, wasn't he a ghost though? He must feel at home.

Slowly getting to his feet, the blond took a few step's forward, one hand on the wall to help himself to his feet. "Do you know what is going on?" Sure they had all heard the same speech. About it being a kind of hide and seek game. Then splitting their souls in two...? That'd be hard to forget. It hurt a lot. Not like one hadn't expected it to not hurt. It was their souls after all being torn in half. Fun times.

The sound of a door opening and another student appearing made the poor boy jump out of his skin again. Flinching away, he took a step toward where he originally heard Hieta's voice. One he knew it was a student, he relaxed, the thoughts of ghosts other than Heita frightened him.

Occ: Lolo is behind Leo, and Gwyn is with Keirsta.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11220

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:05 pm

A scream echoed in the house because the moment Hosa woke up - it was with a spider on her face. Ohgodohgodohgod. Hosa would of scrambled up into sitting upright but...Why the hell was she in the tub? Maybe she would of worried about that if it wasn't for the FUCKING SPIDER. So, seeing how she was stuck, she quickly swiped at the spider with her free hand, sending it flying from her face and lucky outside of the tub.

Trying to calm her beating heart, she tried to recall what exactly had happened before the dreaded memories of being stuck, unable to say a word or move as that strange women in black took their souls...She had felt so helpless, and she hated it. She hoped that everybody was alright as she tried to push herself up from where she laid in the tub, proving to be hard with her wist being in a cast. Her other wist...It had a strange bracelet on it with her name. She messed with it, but it refused to move.

Strange...Checking the bathroom floor for the spider she had knocked off, she quickly jumped from the tub and raced out of the room only to pause at the small staircase that led into the next room. She could make out different instruments, causing her to quickly figure out that she had found a music room. However, to her excitement, she could see a figure in a doorway, staring into a different room. A figure she quickly made out to be Lamia. She knew little of her, other than she was a friends of Magic but seeing somebody she knew after they all were being forced into this...This game! It was a relief to her as she quickly stepped down the stairs and hurried to where Lamia was. "Lamia!" she said in a soft voice, attemping not to startle her. She could recall how shy she had been when she had first met her, and she didn't want to scare the poor girl.

-----

Horus blinked open his eyes as he stared at the ceiling of the room he was in, hearing a voice call out names that seemed vaguely familiar but...yet not followed by the sound of running. He rolled and he forced himself up, listening as another person - this voice he recognized - telling the other person to be silence. Brushing the black hair in front of her face, he let out a soft huff as he scanned the room only to see two people. His eyes however landed on Macy as she sat to the side. "Macy!" he breathed in a quiet voice - already taking heed of her warning. Yes...The game. He knew of the game. They would have to survive until midnight. While memories filled his head, he knew they were not real. He was not real, but yet he wished to be. He was suddenly aware that she was hunting him. He would have to avoid her, but that would be easy enough as he could simply turn into animals and hide. But...Yet he wanted to keep Macy safe as well. She was his friend. Standing up, he dusted himself off as he stared in interest at the other person in the room. He had no idea who he was, which caused him to understand a single thing - he was the enemy but until he himself realized that, he would have to play nice. "And who are you?"

----

A moan escaped Brant as he awoke in the hallway, his eyes flickering as he forced himself to sit up as he rubbed his head. But in a second, his eyes widen as he glanced around suddenly in panic as he remembered what exactly had happened. Where was Destiny? God...He had to find her! He started to force himself up, but found the room he was in to be dark causing him to let out a small flame to lit up around him...But he was complex at how small the flame was to his normal thing. Was he tired or something? Or...His eyes flickered as he recalled what the strange women had said - about their souls. Did that have something to do with his weak gift or something? Either way, it was bad. He heard the sound of a door not far from him open, and looked to see somebody shining a flashlight out as they called out for somebody to answer them and stepped into the hallway. He was about to answer when the door on the other side opened up to reveal another student. Brant easily recognized him from the tournament, as he had been second place. "I'm here as well!" Brant stated as he stood up, breathing out a small flame to light up where he was just so that they knew exactly where he was. He was happy that he had already run into people, because who knew what else was in this house.

Occ: Hosa has come across Lamia, Horus is in the living room with Barry and Macy, Brant is in the hallway where Juliette and Magic are, and Braylin is in the laundry room with Fluer cause whynot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next