Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]

Go down 
+7
Badger
Crystal
Echo
Sleepy
Wild
Coon
Ebony
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9283

Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:34 pm

Desmond blinked, well she figured that out fast.. "I don't think of myself as a ghost. Just an incomplete person like everyone else here. He paused for a moment. "Also I don't think you are an undead monster. You have died before yes, but you are fulling living again unlike the skeletons, and the other undead that the necromancer girl can summon." Desmond explained to Jane. It tried passing it off like he didn't know Destiny or anything.. just heard of her. He had the same gift as the necromancer seeing how he was her double.

__

Destiny stiffened slightly as she concentrated to try and expand her range of detection. "I can feel some souls.. some familiar some not.. but it's a small range.. not nearly as big as it was.. I sure I can get a lock on either yours or my double for they will most likely feel super familiar seeing how they are part of us.." The Necromancer said talking to the ghost. Yeah she knew this was a life or death situation, but she was so used to being the death portion of it, this time she wasn't. "There is a basement, the room I just came from had stairs, leading down. I'm guessing from some of the noise I'm hearing there are upper levels as well. So... Knowing this what is our game plan?" The spring girl asked, hoping Hieta had something in mind.

__

Magic froze. There was a girl that knew him in here? He didn't quite hearing thing for the small scamper of a mouse. Gray-green eyes looked at Barry. The boy decided to move further into the room, but kept close to the door in case someone tried to make a run for it. "Do you remember where the voice came from? and if you do can you grab her?" He was pretty sure there was someone else in this room, and he was more bound to believe Barry than his hearing at the moment. It really felt like he was going deaf or something.

__

Macy froze and kept her silence. Shit.. Her double was onto them.. and she could say anything to Horus without giving away their position.. She was tempted to make a dash for the door but her double was still blocking it slightly, and with their powers not being to great then it would be hard to muffle her sounds while muffling her footsteps and other things. She just had to hope Barry didn't remember where she was, and everything could be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Rebelle

Rebelle

Beata Bucks : 9476

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 9:53 pm

Drowsily opening her eyes, Fleur drifted back into consciousness. She remembered the events of the past- few... Well, whatever amount of time had passed quite vividly by general definition: Entering the eerie supposed "haunted mansion"-esque building, suddenly being rendered incapable of movement, watching others being denied a portion of their very souls, etc. As she was taking all of this in, the mysterious woman approached her and before she even knew it was coming, she fell into the darkness.

Coming to her senses, Fleur realized that she was sitting/laying inside of some sort of basket. She felt around for her flashlight, only to find several openings in said basket. As her eyes adjusted, she realized that it was a nice sized laundry basket. Why in the world am I in a laundry basket...?
Slowly, she got up and stepped on something. It rolled under her foot, and she fell back into said laundry basket. "Shizz!" The word reverberated throughout the room. She whispered, "I mean, 'shizz!'" That probably was not the best idea... What if somebody heard me? DANG IT!
She didn't like this... Feeling that she wasn't in control. How dare that... that witch take a piece of her soul away from her?!? And the other students... Nobody deserves this sort of treatment. Once we all get out of here, I will be glad to give her a piece of my mind instead...
Annoyed at herself, Fleur stood up, this time without falling, and picked up her flashlight that she had slipped on not too long ago. She decided not to turn it on, in case there wasn't much battery power remaining. Considering how cliché this experience was at the moment, she wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work at all. She also didn't really want to attract any unwanted visitors.
As she looked around, Fleur realized that she was inside of a small-ish windowless room. She couldn't remember if she had seen windows before entering the house, and it didn't help that she had no idea what the dang layout was.
Fleur felt around above her head for a source of light (besides her flashlight, which she wanted to save for when she felt it was needed the most). Waving her hand around, she gripped a sort of rope fixture, and pulled it. Nothing. She pulled it again - still nothing. "Oh, come on!" She continued pulling it frantically, until an extremely dim flickering light began to emit from the overhead hanging lamp on the thirteenth pull. How cliché... Thirteen pulls before it would turn on. And the light isn't even half-decent. Weren't people supposed to have lived here? And even if nobody lived here any longer, how long has this house been uninhabited? The light only produced a small wavering cone of light right beneath it, resulting in a small ellipse of light reflecting off of the floor. That's all. It wasn't much, but she'd have to make do.
Slowly making her way around the room because of the extreme lack of light, one foot in front of the other, she felt something cold, like metal. She heard something struggling inside. Feeling around, she realized that it could open from the top. Lifting the hinged metal, she heard the fluttering of wings. Seeing huge eyes that looked like they were glowing, she concluded that it was a bat. So she reached inside, picking up the creature. Then, she carried it over towards the "light", so that she could check it out. Even so, she still needed to turn on her flashlight to be able to see much of anything. It was a juvenile White-winged vampire bat. "Hi, little guy! What happened to you?" How does a baby vampire bat end up in a washing machine, much less here in the U.S.? He was completely soaked - fur, wings, everything. It made sense that he was struggling to fly. She was lucky to have found him, she thought. This is SO much better than being alone right now. And I didn't even have to use my powers! That reminds me...
She tried to concentrate, wanting to summon something larger in size for enhanced protection. She was going for a wolf, but all she received was a cluster/clutter of spiders.
She tried again - the same.
"UGH!" How come this isn't working?!?
Irritated that her powers were failing her, she went back to observing the contents of the space she was in. She recognized a dryer alongside the washer, as well as a variety of other common laundry room amenities: a creaky laundry cart, multiple labeled laundry hampers, a drying rack/rod with nothing on it, several dusty and cobweb-ridden wooden shelves holding cleaning supplies, an intricate clothesline pulley system complete with a small basket of clothes pins, an iron and ironing board, broom and dustpan, mop, vacuum cleaner full of dirt and dust, etc. Soon, she came across a functioning sink, some storage baskets, bins, boxes, and canisters, and a trash can amongst it all.
I need to find some towels or blankets or something... Something small enough for the bat.
Fleur sorted through the various boxes, coming across a nice shoe box that already had some holes poked into the top of it. This'll have to do. Fortunate that it's already been altered for air circulation. Placing the creature in the box and closing the lid, she picked it up and continued searching for something to help dry the bat off and keep it warm. The animal began shivering, and Fleur felt that it was taking way too long; so she ripped a third of the sleeve off her cardigan sweater, wrapping the bat in the cloth.
She didn't trust this place, so she refrained from setting the box down.
Suddenly, Fleur spotted some tall French doors. It looked like closet/pantry, except it was quite large - like a wardrobe. From the outside, it seemed big enough for her to step completely into. Hoping to find something, anything in there for the bat's sake, she proceeded to open the door(s). Stepping inside, she was shuffling through boxes only to find some broken light bulbs. She scoffed in her head, Well, that'll be a lot of help. Fleur continued looking until she found some dried fruit. Yes! She smiled as she said it. Placing the package of fruit into one of her skirt pockets, she continued sifting through, stopping short. She heard something creaking. Her humane senses told her that another being was in there besides the bat. She turned around, seeing a hanger swaying back and forth. There's someone or something else in here...
She began mildly panicking inside, when she looked deeper into darkness and saw what looked like it might be another person - just standing there. She couldn't locate her flashlight, which was not the best circumstance in that instant. Debating whether to say something, Fleur tried to make out who this person might be. Still not moving... People don't tend to stand completely still like that... And I don't see any of the normal minor movements at all. Then, she remembered- What if it's a soul?!? It has to be! But it couldn't be... Could it? I thought the soul halves would be more like spirit or chi orbs floating around in wisps. But then again, I have never actually seen a spirit, so... Oh my- Her heart rate increased, and she clutched the box tightly as she backed away.
"Uhm... Who are you?"
No answer.
"If this is some sort of sick joke... Just screw off."
Still nothing. Not even a flinch.
"Oh, just answer me, gosh darn it!"
The figure began moving towards her.
"Holy shiitake mushrooms!"
She ran out of the wardrobe-like structure and closed the door. She went over towards the washer and dryer, and picked up the broom she had seen earlier to use it as a sort of barrier on the door. She then slipped it through the handles of both doors, (all with one hand, the other still clutching the box holding the bat) to buy some time to figure out what to do.
She realized that the overhead light had gone out, and she couldn't see very well. It probably flickered out while she was inside, and she hadn't noticed because she was so adamant on finding something for the bat. Feeling around for her flashlight while walking to an edge of the room looking for a door, she saw that the boxes and containers that had been nicely arranged were now out of order. This couldn't have happened on its own.
Her heart now beating at double-time, Fleur tried to clear her mind and think. That was virtually impossible given the current situation. She tapped into her street instinct that she'd developed so well in France. I need a weapon... She looked around for something, anything... And then she spotted it - the mop.
Fleur quickly went over and broke to mop, taking the wooden handle as a makeshift Baton Français with a sharp point at one end. "If anything, I can give somebody a nice splinter, right little guy? She held the box closer to her as she continued looking for an exit.
She found it without much more effort, but ran into something else as well.
It was another shadowy figure. And she began to hear a rattling noise coming from the wardrobe. Whoever/whatever was in there was attempting to get out. She knew that by the sounds of it, the broom wouldn't be able to hold up against that force for much longer.
She tried to turn on her flashlight - not even a flicker.
All she knew was that she had to get out of there.
She wanted something to keep the door closed as well, so she took down one of the wooden shelves.
Grasping her weapon and tucking the box with the bat under her arm like a football, she charged  towards the door. Just as she was approaching and about to hopefully busy through, she stopped. The door might be locked. She tried it, and thank goodness it was not.
She cautiously walked in, shutting the door behind her, and wedging the piece of rotten wood against the door.
The room gave off the aura of those dark and creepy cellars in the movies.
She looked on, eyes adjusting to the varying levels of darkness.
Not again... Another figure?!?
"Please tell me that you're a human. Or even if you're a spirit, at least acknowledge my presence..."

OOC;; Florent is in the Study.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9959

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Leo paused as the girl asked him the plan. "The plan?" He repeated, it was obvious he did not have a plan. Giving her a sheepish smile, the blond shook his head. "I don't think there is one. Just find the others." Pausing, Leo flashed his flashlight down a hall way, the light illuminating Griffin and Destiny. Recognizing the girl's face easily, Leo relaxed visibly. Relived to have found some students that he knew, he turned in stride, grasping the other girl's hand as he pulled her down the hall way. The closer he got to them, the more he got the same feeling from when he woke up.

"You guys alright?" He asked, letting go of Brenna's wrist, slowing to a stop to where he stood unknowingly next to Hieta.

---

Griffin frowned and was about to speak his mind, when a bright flash from down the hall entered his sight. Flinching away from it, the blond covered his eyes to see the culprit of the attack on his sight. Leo. The Autumn Prefect if he was correct. Nodding, his eyes turned to see the girl that he stood with. Brenna didn't seem too familiar. Maybe this one student. But he was a guy...

Looking down the hall where the boy come from, he spotted a girl. "Hey look, another person." Gesturing to the girl behind them.

---

Lolo followed after her double, not bothering to check to see where he was going. While his abrupt turn surprised her, she didn't think much of it, until she turned the corner. That was when she could see two other students illuminated, however, the possibility of her ghost friend's double. Now, normally, she would slowly back away, back into the foyer. That was until one of them pointed her out. Causing a bit of a panic, yet frozen into her spot.

ooc; I feel so inadequate with my small ass post compared to Rebelle's. ;___;
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11596

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:44 pm

OOC: since Jonathan kinda poofed, Richelle is now in the cellar with Fleur ;w;

It was pretty dark. And by pretty dark, it was really dark-- scarily dark. The blond girl who suddenly came to be within the past few minutes quickly sat upright after suddenly realizing she was lying on a cold cement floor and she was sure that a spider or something had just crawled over top of her. Jumping to her feet with a shiver, she looked around the room she was in as a bad feeling welled up in the pit of her stomach. As her eyes adjusted to the lack of light, she could make out some silhouettes of large barrels and other junk such as old cleaning supplies (maybe) and boxes. It definitely gave off the creepy vibe, and with the way that it was set up, it basically looked like a murder room. That was not okay in Richelle's book, even if her only job was to keep away from her other half which, with her power, shouldn't be hard.

Suddenly taking in a sharp breath as she heard the door click closed, she froze in her spot and stared in the direction of the sound only being able to see a dark figure slowly moving towards her. When the thing finally spoke, the blond let out a heavy sigh of relief since it practically felt like her heart was in her throat. "Oh good, you're not here to kill me." she breathed. "I... I'm definitely human. I can only hope that you are too." After a few moments, Richelle finally took the time to reach down where she was previously lying and feel around for her flashlight. She knew she had one in working condition, and when she found it, she couldn't have been happier. With a quick flip of the switch, the bright light that the flashlight emitted was almost unbearable at first, but her eyes quickly adjusted to see the black haired girl standing close to the door. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 9977

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Unsure of what the other student could do, the Winter watched in curiosity as they went straight through the door, not soundlessly, but still unlocked it from the inside. Well, their power seemed to be working better than his own, that was for sure. That’s what he thought until Richard came back through, looking at his skin.

Holy..” Heron muttered, staring at the pinpricks of blood on the other boy’s skin. “It’s like you picked up splinters as you went through.” He’d have to write that down somewhere afterwards, the dangers of phasing. If there was an afterwards. “Then remind me to not stand still.” He shifted his feet and moved towards the open door.

The unexplored room was illuminated before him by the sweeping beam from the flashlight, shining on a full bed, a few dust-covered tables, moth-eaten rugs, and old cobwebs hanging like drapes from the ceiling. A guest room, he’d say; the bed wasn’t nearly big enough for it to be the master bedroom. Walking in slowly, movement in the corner of his eye nearly made him jump. Flashing his light to the area, he almost blinded himself, it was a mirror, albeit covered in grey dust. It sat on a simple dresser facing the opposite wall, something probably once used for make-up.

Not exactly wanting to touch the thick layer of grime, he peered into mirror, but was almost unable to recognize himself. His skin was a paper white, while his eyes were a deep abyss with no discernable glint of “life”. What was the soul anyway, to make him look like this? What had been taken away, halved, and shoved back in for no concern for them? He shook his head and turned to the door across from where they entered. He could hear voices from beyond it.

Glancing back towards Richard to ensure himself that he was there, he tried the lock. It jittered a few times, but remained firm in its job to keep in, or out, whoever was behind this door. “I’ll try and get this one.” For a moment he disappeared, and reappeared just as quickly, his hair shorter and blood running out of his nose. “Also not to do that…” he grumbled to himself. Two of his fingers became a pair of metal lock picks using the hinges for the sort of “base” he needed. He grimaced at this too, the metal was going into his bloodstream, as much as he wanted to stop it.

Within a minute or so, he had the door unlocked and slowly creaming open. He shone a flashlight inside, catching two pairs of feet in the light, a girl and a boy. Heron didn’t feel completely ecstatic about the latter, although he didn’t understand why. He knew neither and looked to the older boy in case he did.

~~~~~more soul stuff~~~~~

Hmm, they hadn't seen her yet. When they did, they might get a surprise. Raven placed her hands over her face and turned to stone with the rock in her pocket. She'd stolen it from her double after their... separation. Her fingers were separated only slightly, to allow her to see what was happening. From what she'd heard so far, this was speed and sound boy, along with sound girl. Of course, she couldn't see who was in the shadows. The soul watched and waited to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10533

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:50 am

"I would watch that way of thinking if I were you," Hertha muttered, shaking her head. Her feet slowly landed towards the ground as she walked beside her friend, hands shoved in her pockets. If that was what Lolo wanted, then it was her death wish. That didn't mean that she was letting angel girl just go without a fight if she got caught. The moment she's captured, Hertha was screwed as well. "If he is an airhead, then you are one."

As they neared the end of a hallway, Hertha immediately halted, drifting into the air backwards. Good fucking grief, Lolo lead them straight towards their doubles without even blinking. She contemplated leaving the other girl behind - for the sake of her own survival - but it looked like she wasn't getting a choice here. Hieta had already saw her. Shit. Taking a deep breath that she didn't need, a leg shifted and she leaped into the air, starting a mad dash in the opposite direction.

His eyes closed, his chin resting on one hand as he tried to formulate a plan. If her range was small, it was best if they went after her double first to recover everything. Would it be too overwhelming? Or would it be something simple and they could get everything over with? The fact that this was a mansion, upper floors didn't surprise him. Hieta was also positive that he had phased through a different level to get to where he currently was. His eyes traveled down towards the hallway where Leo had appeared with another girl. Crimson narrowed immediately - was she someone who had signed up? His mind drifted back to the rosters that he had to check before they boarded the bus... "What is your n---"

He cut himself off, glancing towards Destiny with a nod before going down the corner Griffin had pointed out just in time to see Hertha phasing right through the ceiling. So they were going to play a game of chase, huh? Change of plans, then. Jumping straight after her, he had run into the second floor again. As the two ghosts turned a bend in the corner again, Hieta had lost track of his double. Goddammit.

"Got you." Hertha had reappeared out of thin air, a finger pressed to the back of his neck just a little bit away from the mark that would turn him straight into a demon. He remained unfazed, the girl floating right above him, his hands slowly pulling themselves into his pockets. Where was it? Dull crimson eyes looked straight ahead, and he could fill the tips of her nail digging itself closer and closer. "Admitting defeat already?"

He flexed a finger as he slowly grabbed the hilt of his knife. With a quick turn around, his hand grasped the double's wrist, and he pulled her neck towards the blade's edge. A fake smile crept up her lips as she casually said, "Neither of us can die to normal means. Is this how you plan to get rid of me?"

"No."

"Then what are you planning?"

It was his turn to smile. "This."

Without thinking, he quickly grabbed for the hand with his double's bracelet, pulling her into a lock. A bracelet, huh? Hieta's eyes glanced back over to his own before something clicked in his mind. Of course. If their doubles had one, that meant... Fuck. Hertha had used her position to phase right through the floor again, his grip loosening as she flung herself free.

Goddamn, he did not want to play cat and mouse. Lunging downward, he glanced around, unable to find any signs of his double, but instead of giving up, he shot the knife in one direction and he heard a satisfying creek, the corners of a dress ripping and the fabric left behind.

"You are not going to be the victor of this match."

A soft giggle from behind him, and she asked coldly, "And who says this?"

"I did." He found himself amused at his double's carelessness. They were the same. Yet they were different. Without any weapons on him, Hieta had one chance. Just one shot. Turning around, he found himself face to face with Hertha, who was floating right above with her arms resting on top of her knees. The corridor was a bit on the small side, but as soon as he could, his hand reached forward, grasping onto her ankle and pulling her down.

There was a small gasp followed by a thud. In a normal fight, he would never make the first move. But he was fighting himself. They just had to do something unpredictable that their double wouldn't expect. As soon as she was on the floor again, he swung an arm right above the neck in a place where it would knock a human out. He didn't know if it would necessarily make her black out, but it was enough when she crumpled onto the floor into a heap, and Hieta caught her. A hoarse voice escaped her lips, "In the end, whether you get me or not, I am the victor."

Hieta stared down at her, trying to get at where she was. How would she-- Oh. Of course. "I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in this world." A small sigh left him as he snapped the bracelet off, something pulsing through his double's body and struck her, pain racking through every her, and an excruciating scream sounded through the mansion as though she had been slashed across her chest. Time seemed to stop for that moment as a smile crept onto her face, and they locked eyes. The same crimson color, huh? And just like that, she shattered like glass, particles flying as they reabsorbed themselves back into him.

Time to go back to the others.

Lamani hadn't moved from the moment he had come to existence, his head spinning. He had scarcely comprehended who was speaking, only that the voice was asking who he was and if this was some sick joke. God, a sick joke? This whole goddamn world was a sick joke. Life had it against him when they decided to throw him straight into a game where he had to stay alive in light in someone else's death. Taking a shaky breath, he slowly got up and started walking closer to the voice. If he could recall enough, it would be Fleur - Florent's half. As though he had scarcely inched ahead, the girl had already taken a sprint out, and his lips thinned as the door shut in front of him.

He really didn't want to break anything, but it would be best if he didn't stay stuck in a closet for so long. Actually, if he stayed here, it would be alright. Nobody would try to find him and he we would win without having to do anything, right? That sounded much better... But no. His friends were out there, and no offense to the others, but they could be reckless and do something that would get themselves killed. He had to get out to make sure they didn't wind up dying tonight. Slowly, he raised his leg, kicking at the door in hopes that it would break.

No, too weak. Slumping back in defeat, he glanced at the clock on his left shoulder. 10 years? What had his double been doing? Keeping her friends alive, you moron. The same thing he would do. Suppressing a cough, he groggily got up, lurching onto his feet. With another shaky breath, he channeled time into his next kick, and the door splintered itself, wood flying and the handle that had kept the door locked fell down, clacking onto the ground. Bringing a hand to his mouth, gold eyes flickered restlessly from under his bangs as he realized no one was there and it was still pitch black.

Why weren't they given a flashlight?

Cautiously, he took a step forward, one at a time, hands searching for the switch. Was it dark or could he not feel anything? His fingers curled and uncurled themselves. No, he still could. Lamani finally found the switch, just in time to see Fleur leave the room and enter another one. What should he do? Approach her? Try and run? Pretend that he never turned on the light and just flick it back off? Was his half over there as well?

Without thinking, Lamani walked over to Fleur, tapping her on the shoulder only to see a flashlight was pointed right at her. Richelle. Another soul piece. He didn't know her personally, but they were supposed to be allies in this right?

"U-uhm... e-e-excuse me..." His voice was soft, scarcely louder than a whisper in a hushed tone.

Lights, just... lights. Her eyes had trouble adjusting to everything, and Lamia deeply regretted heading down to the cellar. There didn't seem to be anything around and she couldn't tell if there was anyone else in the room. Perhaps she was spiraling in circles as she reached the abandoned room, completely empty and hollow, a deathly still resounding and echoing through it, save for her footsteps scrunching on the floor like there was snow. Was there? Her senses were constantly flickering on and off like a light switch, and she wasn't sure if she was walking in any real direction.

She was lucky enough that she hadn't run into some kind of pole. There were two doors. The one she came from. And one that led elsewhere. Chewing the inside of her mouth, she cast a glance from behind her and realized there were people in the cellar now. It'd be best if they didn't see her. Her hand grabbed the handle, and she closed the door carefully. Too bad it creaked so loudly that she might as well had blown her position. Wincing, her hand tight around her flashlight, a finger swiped at the switch and turned it off as she nestled into a corner, taking a deep breath.

If they were supposed to get their other halves... weren't they supposed to kill them? In a way, it was heartless murder for their own survival. Sure, maybe their halves weren't exactly people on their own, but they were people. Lamia would prefer to die herself before she relived that nightmare. Magic wouldn't let her throw it away that easily. Why does he even care?

OOC;; I'm sorry. Being sick makes it harder to think about what to write so everything is incoherent as feck. ;w; //fecking crappy
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 5:39 pm

Barry kept his voice at the same level. "No. But, given the chance, I could." he said, eyes wandering around the room. Nobody was moving, which was smart on the doubles' parts. The moment they moved they would be discovered. He did one last survey of the room with his eyes before taking off. He ran around the room and literally ran into Macy. While they were both on the ground, he scrambled over to her body and quickly put her into the same lock he had on Magic in the forest when he and Vincent had their fight. "Alright, I got her. Do you know her?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Brenna didn't like the fact that Leo took her hand, but she let it happen. That was when she heard a blood-curdling scream and knew that one of the doubles had been removed from the equation. She stood there silently, waiting for the moment where she could either escape, knock everyone out, or both.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11133

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Horus flickered his ears as he scratched at the wristband that had remained on him even as he changed form, watching this Magic and Barry fellow talk to each other. The moment that Magic asked for him to grab Macy, his eyes widen but he barely had time to react before the speedster was there - holding on to her. He let out a surprised chattering noise before his eyes flickered to Magic. Barry wasn't important here - Magic was. In a quick second, he charged forward as he scrabbled across the ground before he took a leap at the black-haired boy, letting his shape change into that of a lion.  The silver band with his name glinted on his right paw as he let out a roar. "Leave her alone!"

Occ: I'll try to post with my other characters at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12295

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 3:25 pm

It wasn't so much that she figured it out, and more that she let her ghost-who-wasn't-the-ghost do the real talking. Incomplete... Necromancer girl... Ha, what was that supposed to mean? Jane rubbed at her head and crawled off the bed, still looking for the boy. Just standing on her own two feet was a challenge. "You sound like you know a lot about me." Yeah, she'd been killed three or four times, but it wasn't something she tended to share with strangers. Not that she'd ever been shy about rattling off her big mouth. "Ghost or not, as long as you're friendly, I don't think we'll have a problem. So where are you? And you can't leave a girl without a name, y'know." The way he spoke... It was familiar, but she'd never heard someone with that voice before. Incomplete... Necromancer girl... Skeletons, huh?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9283

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Magic flinched at Horus's loud roar.. So this was Hosa's double hm? Well he wasn't what he looking for. Even though his gift was weak, he still had enough in him to push the lion to the side with his sound. After doing so Magic walked closer to Barry, and Macy. Mason shined his flashlight on the girl surprised covered his face. They looked so similar, and he felt like he knew her.. This must have been his double.

Macy's fear grew slightly as Barry started running around the room. She wanted to move but Magic was still blocking the way. She tried to move but Barry managed to find her, and get her into a lock. Barry moved her to be closer to Magic, who shone a light in her face.. yeah.. She wasn't going to go down right now, without putting up a fight. Using her strength she was able to move her elbow just a bit, and slowly loosened Barry's grasp on her arm a little. After she got enough room, she moved her elbow forward, and slammed it back into Barry's stomach cause his grip to completely loosen. From there the dark haired girl ducked down completely freeing her arms, then stood throwing a punch in Magic's direction.

Magic reacted quickly enough to narrowly avoid Macy's punch. This was his double alright. She knew how to fight it seemed. Magic slipped to the outside of the punch, he took a step forward, and dug his fist right into Macy's gut, oh let out a gasp in response. She should have expected that, if she was him.

Macy stumbled back, after having the air knocked out of her. Man this was going to be troublesome.. Macy was out of range of physical attacks.. Sound wouldn't work to well seeing how they both could manipulate it. Macy moved closer sending out a kick but she expected Magic to dodge that one so she quickly shifted, and allowed her kick to hit higher. A repeat kick as it was called.

Magic saw that coming easily. He used one arm to block the lower kick, and the other arm covered his head which ended up blocking the higher kick. He couldn't grab her at the moment seeing how he was blocking.. and he assumed both of them were to fast to allow their kicks to be grabbed. Magic lunged forward aiming a punch right for the girls chest. The small amount of time people created when putting their leg down created the perfect chance to strike. Once he felt that his hand had connected with her chest, he scooted back in case she countered.

Macy gasped once again. She should have expected this! This was her double after all. She was him! She should know his thought process but something was different.. He was doing things differently than she had anticipated. Wait.. There was something sitting in the back of her mind.. It was madness.. Did he give into that? She had to think on this.. But she needed to make sure she won this fight.. She wouldn't be able to figure him out. Even if she gave in herself. She needed to do something... Macy lunged forward just as her double had done. She aimed an upset punch right towards his gut, then shortly after aimed an uppercut for his jaw.

Magic swiftly stepped back from the upset punch. He swayed to the right avoiding the uppercut. He flashed his arm out, and grabbed the girls arm. He pulled her towards him, throwing a knee right in her gut, earning a sputtered cough from her. Using his leverage on her arm, he threw her to the ground. Time to end this.. The girl landed on her back, air leaving her body from the impact. Soon after Mason slammed his foot down onto her chest aiding weight to make her ribs break. When she screamed he knew he was successful in doing so.

Macy didn't expect her double to grab her arm. She thought she pulled back fast enough, but clearly she didn't. When she felt his knee hit her gut, she coughed up some blood, which spattered across the floor. It felt like only a second passed by, and she was already on the ground. She looked up in time to see Magic's foot come down on her chest. She let out a scream as broken and cracked ribs punctured her lungs. After screaming, her breathing because weak and raspy. She was going to die wasn't she?

Mason glared down at the girl, watching her die slowly. Thats when he noticed the bracelet, like his, sitting on wrist.. Oh.. Whoops.. He reached down and grabbed the bracelet, and pulled it off her arm. He looked back at the girl's face, who glared at him and then shattered into a million light green glass pieces..

After the girl had shattered, Magic suddenly felt a little better. He didn't feel like he was going deaf anymore. He could hear footsteps around them as people moved around the house. He was complete again! A grin grew on his face. "Thanks Barry! I completed mystery girl's challenge because of you. Now we can look for your other half." He said as he walked over to the boy.

___

Desmond blinked. His name? "It's Desmond. And we won't have much of an issue because I am quite friendly." Where was he? Desmond felt around a little bit. He was stuck in the corner between a beside table and a wardrobe. "And as for where I am. I'm kind of stuck in the corner between two pieces of furniture.. go place to wake up in.. thats for sure.." He said being a little sarcastic towards the end.

___

Destiny watched as Hieta had a small go with his double but soon disappeared into the floor. She stared at the floor for a moment. She could still feel both souls slightly, but that was because she was focused on them. She didn't even lose her focus as a scream could be heard through the air. Soon the strange soul disappeared, and it was only Hieta's soul left. He must have won. A small smile made it's way on her face. He would be join back with them soon hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Barry let out an audible gasp when he was elbowed in the stomach. He put his hands on his knees to catch his breath. His head shot up when he heard a girl's scream and saw Magic stomping on his double's stomach. He then watched as he pulled off the bracelet she was wearing. She then shattered into millions of green pieces, like glass. He stood up straight when the Winter Prefect approached him. "Yeah, let's get started. I am not looking forward to this if we have to do what we did to your double-thing." he said, giving a small awkward smile in return.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11596

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:13 pm

OOC: Okay so if I'm looking at the map correctly, Richard and Heron just walked into the master bedroom where Jane and Desmond are, right? That's what I'm going with.

When they got into the guest room, the first thing Richard did was look around for some sort of blanket or towel. It was bad enough he was covered in blood, but he didn't want to stay that way. Anything at this point would help to get most of it off. Looking around, shining his flashlight this way and that in search of something, he just came across a lot of dust and finally the bed... which was also covered in dust. Probably a spider or two. But it had sheets on it which was a plus. Walking over to the small bed, he looked around it to see if there was anything that looked like it didn't belong. Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves (because this place was still really creepy), he pulled back the top blanket that moved almost like cardboard from how long it had sat without moving. Parts of it rustled and sounded almost like paper as it moved, but thankfully, the blanket underneath was still safe from debris and nasty things.

As Richard pulled the second sheet off of the bed, it too felt like it had been starched, but it felt a lot cleaner than the previous sheet. Without even wanting to try to look it over, the blond set his flashlight down on the bed for a moment as he quickly rubbed himself down with the blanket, first getting his face then arms then legs clean from the blood that was already drying on his skin. By the time he was done, the blanket looked like it had been used to cover a dead body at one point, but it did its job... however gross it was. "Ugh..." he muttered before rolling the sheet up and throwing it underneath the bed.

Picking up his flashlight once again, he turned back to Heron who was just now picking the lock. "Uh, dude are you okay?" Richard asked, staring at Heron who had suddenly changed in appearance. His hair was shorter and his skin looked way too pale even though Richard looked pretty similar with half of himself missing. But when the door opened, Richard stepped up and peered through the door to see Jane and... a boy stuck in the corner. The blond had never seen this boy before, but he looked like he was in quite a tight spot.

"Hey. Surprised to see more people in here," he said, turning his focus on the strange boy. It would be one thing if the spring had seen him before, but his face was completely new. Was this one of the halves? "You guys okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4