Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]

Go down 
+7
Badger
Crystal
Echo
Sleepy
Wild
Coon
Ebony
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 9974

Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 2:02 pm

Current locations I have gathered.
edited map:
only included peeps that have moved. I have no idea what Barry did so scribble-running in that room
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Night wrote:
Current locations I have gathered.
edited map:
only included peeps that have moved. I have no idea what Barry did so scribble-running in that room

OOC;; Updated it with the location of all the genderbends as well. I'm sorry my penmanship is bad. ;w;

Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 BZJhjl5
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12292

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:54 pm

And of course, the 'ghost' had to show up to find them and not the other way around. Somehow, she wasn't all she expected. In fact, under close scientific observation, you'd probably notice that she was a completely normal fucking person. Jane put a hand on her hip, raising her eyebrow, ready to shoot off some sarcastic remark or another, but then it was like she was frozen in place. Her lips were sealed. Literally. Panic shot through her as the redheaded woman reached out, grabbing some poor girl by the wrist and making her collapse to the floor.

A game... She normally would've loved a game, but this wasn't exactly what she had in mind.

When the woman came around to her, lightly grabbing the bronze circlet around her wrist, she couldn't help but think that the sensation was a little worse than dying.

Jane was unconscious before she even hit the floor.

. . .

Her eyes flickered open. She was on a king sized bed staring up at the ceiling. "Killer hangover," she muttered to herself, rolling over and sitting up to get a better sense of her surroundings. "I knew the devil was a ginger. And a woman." Jealous, proud, deceptive, possessive, chronic soul-gambler. Redheads were the worst kinds of exes. It wasn't nice to joke in a serious situation like this, but she couldn't help herself. A lot had happened in the last minute, or hour, or day, or however long she'd been passed out. Apparently she was gambling on the worst game of hide-and-seek in the world and just felt like somebody had shot her with an elephant tranquilizer. Some wise-ass remarks took the edge off.

It was nippier than a witch's tit in here. She shivered, rubbing her arms. Moonlight filtered in through a broken window, tattered curtains as thin as cobwebs stirring in the breeze that filtered into the room. Abandonment and decay had imprinted itself on the master bedroom like an afterimage. The rich mahogany furnishing was covered in a film of dust that tickled at her nose, and the carpet, once patterned in silver and snow white swirls, had faded into dull shades of gray with time. Still, there were worse places to wake up than in a big fluffy old bed. The crooked portrait of some woman leered out over the room. Her eyes seemed to follow her in mute appeal as she crawled across the bed, fingering the strange bracelet around her wrist. Instinct told her to leave it on, but she couldn't help but play with it.

Jane sighed. It just felt plain fucking dumb to call anything out now, but if this was turning into a horror movie, than she had to play her role. 'All the world's a stage, and all men and women are merely players. They have their exits and entrances, and one man in his time plays many parts.' If that was fate, or destiny, or whatever, then life was just a set track, like a rollercoaster. You might as well up your arms, relax, and enjoy the ride. [+100 words of rambley off-topic Jane philosophizing that I deleted for being rambley and off-topic.]

The point was, an actress always had their lines. She just had to follow the script.

"Hellooooo?" she called, her voice echoing in the dark stillness of the room. Somehow, it felt wrong to speak out loud in a place like this, like something would be disturbed. No wonder people thought this place was haunted. "Anybody out here?"

. . .

OOC: Not sure where to throw James. Don't want to disrupt anybody's plans or anything. I was thinking the Jules/Magic/Brant [+Lamia/Hosa?] party, but didn't want to ruin anything you guys had goin' on.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:31 pm

Barry looked at the mysterious girl. "Uhh.. yeah. That was kinda the plan." he told her, then yelled at the top of his lungs, MAGIC!!!" He wasn't sure who this girl was, but he wasn't going to be stopped by her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Magic was standing with his now small group unaware of who all was around them. He heard footsteps and what not, but it was still hard to determine. They were talking of something at the moment when a faint call of his name caught his attention. So he had heard Barry earlier. He looked back to his group for a moment before taking off in the direction he heard his name come from. While he was moving he wondered where Lamia could have been, but right now it sounded like Barry need his help.

Quickly the boy found himself at a set of stairs. He quickly scaled them, and after that he found himself in the kitchen.. Barry wasn't here... He decided to check another room near by. Which happened to be the exact room where Barry was. He pushed open the door and shined the light inside. "Barry?" He called into the room. He saw a figured but it was kind of hard to see who it was.

__

Macy stayed in her corner and motioned for Horus to come over to her. She didn't believe that Magic would have heard him. Though Barry's voice was loud and it made her flinch slightly. A small smirk appeared on her face. There was no way Magic would have heard him the boy was to far away. She wanted to laugh but she decided to wait and see for a while and prove to Barry that Magic wasn't coming. She froze when she heard the door open. "Shit.." She said softly trying to stay as quiet as possible. Using the little bit of gift she had muffling her breath, and Horus's breath. She needed to remain quiet until the two left or something. She wasn't going to die tonight.

__

Desmond was in the bedroom with Jane. Red eyes watched the girl and waited for her to wake up. The whole time he was debating on talking to the girl or not once she woke up. It might have been good for James to delay her in leaving the room. He watched quietly as the girl slowly woke up, he decided to stay hidden for now even though there wasn't really much he could do if she shined the light on him. Finally the girl spoke up asking if anyone was there. "There is probably people out there.. but there is a person in here." He said to her. Deciding to speak to the girl and delay her from finding James. Even if it meant risking his own survival.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Ugh, his head... When Richard opened his eyes to find himself in a very dark and what felt like cramped room, he had to take a minute to figure out where he could have gone. Still lying on the floor, he stretched out to find his feet hitting a wall and his arms hitting another wall. Wait, this wasn't a closet was it? Shooting up and reaching for the flashlight that was thankfully still in his pocket, he pulled it out and turned it on, shining it everywhere he could to find that he was just stuck in a tiny bathroom with an old and disgusting bath tub, a toilet that didn't look like it had worked in years, and a cracked sink sitting inside of a half busted counter with the cabinet doors underneath missing. Everywhere he looked there seemed to be some kind of mold on the porcelain and cobwebs in every corner. It was gross for sure. Trying not to breathe too deeply as if to try to keep himself from getting sick in such a nasty room, he stood up slowly since his head was still pounding. As soon as he finally got to his feet, he was startled as the door to the bathroom swung open, a flashlight shined on him, a voice suddenly shouted "sorry!" and the door slammed shut again. When his brain finally comprehended everything that just happened, there was a little yell of fear before he realized that there was someone else here and close by that he could get help from. Thank the Lord. Quickly moving towards the door and flinging it open, he paused when he saw an unfamiliar face, but it was familiar enough for the blond to recognize him as a student. "Hey, sorry to scare you! You okay? Do you know what's going on?" he asked Heron.

---------------------------

Down on the first floor in a very similar situation was Penny. When she opened her eyes and felt herself lying down on the cold hard and broken floor, she shrieked before jumping to her feet as quick as she could, pulling out her flashlight and shining it on everything to try to gain some kind of knowledge on where she was. With her breathing picking up, she cried again as she looked into the sink and the tub that was in the room and they were filled with several dead bugs and mold from lack of use for years and years. "No, I am not doing this! I didn't sign up for this! Not today!" she shouted as she quickly found the door, flung it open and marched blindly into the hallway only to run straight into Aspen, knocking both of them down. "Hey! Watch where you're going! I don't know about you but I want to get out of here!" she said, aggravation coating her voice.

--------------------
Genderbend 1:

"I'm in here!" An unfamiliar voice called back to Jonathan's shout-out. Being down here was a little dreadful, but Richelle had a job to do. Who would ever look in a cellar? "I prefer not to have my head bashed in..." she said before turning on her own flashlight and shining it at the pink-haired boy. There was someone else in this room too that the girl had seen, but they hadn't woken up yet. "What's your name?" she asked. "I'm Richelle."

OOC: Richelle is with Jonathan and Sarah

Last edited by Shad on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Everything felt sore.

Aspen had slowly risen from being knocked out and her senses became completely dull. She was quite confused and couldn't spot anybody. She wasn't even able too identify where she was or what had happened all she knew was that her head had hurt like hell. The autumns first reaction was too look for people but she couldn't really do that when she couldn't even see her own fucking hand. Aspen had scrambled around looking for her backpack after a few intense moments of thinking that she found something else she only embarrassed herself when she discovered it was only smashed bugs which she probably caused. She finally found it and had discovered two flashlights, and a pack of batteries. Aspen would always come prepared like who was stupid enough not too bring these two must haves! The autumn sighed pressing her hand too her head. The throbbing still had continued and something felt really off.. Aspen didn't remember anything that had happened before she entered into the mansion with all the other students that were sent out on the mission.

Flipping on the light of the flash-light the blonde had frowned it was obvious she was alone.. she had glanced around at first unsure if she should move or stay-put she has never been in a situation like this and was completely lost on how too react. Doing something stupid like screaming or calling for help was a risk she didn't know who was here and where they were. Slowly Aspen had wandered around with high alerts she had felt her heart-beat rise with each and every step she felt just like breaking down and crying she wanted too leave.. After a while of searching there was no sign of anything or anyone this entire situation was insane, what should she do whaaat should she do?!?! Feeling panic creep into her mind her hands became clammy she had hoped everyone was out of danger. "Hey..! Lamiaaa! Barry? Magiccc?!" She called out frantically she didn't like the dark she was trying to stay calm.. just stay calm.

The blonde was completely surprised when she had heard the door slam open but she didn't scream she dropped her flashlight and used both of her hands cover her mouth so no sound could escape from it. Her face was dripping with sweat, violet eyes bulged with fear and discomfort. After a few moments of staying silent she had figured that the person had left and Aspen sighed in relief. Just as soon as she was about too look for her missing flashlight something strong had slammed into her. Aspen had fell straight onto her but scrambling away from whoever it was that had ran into her. When she had heard a young voice Aspen became slightly confused the blonde had quickly shot straight up onto her feet but when it did it had strained the pain of her head again. Trying too tough it out as much as she could she looked over towards Penny a small frown on her face. "Sorry!!!! Y-you okay!?" Aspen didn't bother too argue since techincally it was her that ran into Aspen but she wasn't worried about that fact. "Yeah... but do you know where we even are..?" Aspen had asked sticking rather close too Penny knowing that this was the only person she could probably trust.

---------------------

Where was he?

When he had awoken he was alone, he couldn't hear anyone or he didn't see anyone at all. It was rather confusing and had caused Oliver too worry a bit. The number of people that came too this mission was large if someone had set up a trap it would have taken alot of effort and time as well as power.. so who? The winter had reached for his flashlight and flashed his light around observing the place he was in. It was very obvious for Oliver of corse it was a study, he always spent alot of time studying maybe he could spend this time too study..? Although that seemed wrong he should probably be in a panic thats probably what everyone was doing and something had felt off about him. With a sigh the brown-haired boy had got up and looked around it was a rather large study but he had no interest in books at the moment.

The smartest thing he could think of doing was wandering about looking through the rooms and hope that he bumps into somebody there. Luckily Oliver had discovered that there was another room that was connected too the study, quickly approaching he flashed around his light and had slowly stepped into the dining room. "Anybody in here..?" being in such an intense situation Oliver hardly seemed fazed he seemed rather calm then frantic.

--------------------
occ: Oliva is with Lamia and Juliette and Asher is with Barry and Jonathan..?

occ2: edited bc Im already interacted with shad owo
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:37 pm

"I'm fine. Are you alright?" she replied. "I'm Brenna. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 9974

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:06 pm

He wasn't scared. Of course not. More often than not he was calm and collected, but if ghosts were involved... forget it. Well, they weren't technically dealing with ghosts, more like whole chunks of still-living souls. That didn't sound better. When the other student exited the bathroom, Heron felt oddly relieved to have someone living in sight. "No, I'm fine. Just woke up with half my soul missing, no big deal." He usually didn't say things sarcastically, the house was surely getting to him. With a finger erratically tapping the flashlight, the Winter worried on what to do.

"Since it hurt like hell taking it out, not having most of our soul should be fixed immediately." 'I couldn't get that door open earlier... what if there's someone inside?' He looked down at his trembling fist. He couldn't punch through even if he tried. His feet were fusing to the floor anyway. "Is there any way you could open that? I can't control my power all of a sudden," He motioned to the door across, subtlety trying to control his malfunctioning power.

~~~~~~ghosty thingey~~~~~~

What was this? She felt entirely different. Raven had been; not born, separated from the boy she had spotted on the balcony. They had been the two same ends of a magnet, both exactly alike yet always repelling each other. She felt if she got too close, her individuality would disappear in a puff of smoke.

The image of another student flickered at the corner of her abyss-like eyes. They soon left, never touching the floor on their way out. How interesting. She followed in a tiny draft, but was caught up in a spider's web. 'Disgusting.' Now that she had lost her quarry, she found herself in the living room. Hmm. Still invisible as air, she floated towards each person, studying their faces. Satisfied, Raven transformed back and landed on the floor lightly. It'd be fun to mess with them for a bit.

Ooc-Raven is in the Living Room with Barry and co.

Last edited by Night on Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:58 pm

Hieta's eyebrow taut questionably at Griffin's behavior. Did he scare the guy or something? He was shaking so much to the point where he had to use the wall to support himself. Too bad he wasn't quite sure what else to say, his mind wandering towards this game. What a game it was, where the host could knock out a ghost and split him in half to the point where he was more transparent than ever. Even if Destiny appeared, everything about him would allow the person to see what was behind - not until he managed to find whoever the fuck managed to get a specter to basically die a second time. Or wherever his other half was. Gods, it was like someone had decided to shoot tranquilizers that were the size of blue whales into them and they had been in a coma for the last week or so. How much time had passed any way? For all they knew, redhead had lied to them and that they already lost the game and were imprisoned in the mansion already.

Crimson eyes flickered towards the younger boy, who somehow managed to find his way at his backside, practically cowering in fear as he tried to reply to his question, "A game of life and death." That was his terse response as the door opened, his gaze narrowing to the point where he was shooting daggers at whoever had come out. There was no way he could trust the next pers--- Oh. It was just the white-haired necromancer. His position relaxed a bit, and he stuffed his hands into his pockets, leaning back onto the wall; his form flickered into reality, seen by all and paler than thin sheets, almost as transparent as water.

"Destiny, glad to see you." He muttered, casting a glance over her shoulder. Looks like she didn't run into anyone there. Tactlessly, he got straight to the point, not bothering to care about whether or not she had just been chased by rampaging ghosts or whatever else could've happened. "Are you able to use your powers to detect where our other halves are?"

A false smile etched itself across her lips, her hair blowing back in a wind that didn't exist. Perhaps it was just the draft that was coming in from one of the windows, but that didn't matter. Red eyes cast itself back towards blondie who was stalking her own half, and Hertha knew enough that this was some kind of match. As long as she could survive the night, it didn't matter - she just had to avoid her other half for as long as possible. Her mind faded towards a certain necromancer, and she dug her hands into her pockets as though she were trying to rip the fabric apart. If the enemy had a necromancer among them who had the same capabilities as Desmond, then they were all fucked. Hopefully he could keep himself away from whoever the intruders were for the rest of the time they were here. She still prepared herself for some sort of mental beating later on - in the case that she did lose this challenge.

Floating up into the air, Hertha shifted her position to one as though she were sitting, her elbows resting on her upper thighs as she looked down. So Brenna was awake. Her mind automatically registered her as an ally, the other blondie noted as an enemy. Oh, so that's why Lolo wasn't coming out. She was stupid for thinking she could hide like that forever. He was bound to notice someone was staring into the back of his head the entire time. That was the only reason why Hertha herself wasn't going to get close - he'd sense her demonic energy and he'd figure out that she wasn't the 'real' one. This game, she just needed to live through it all.

Leaning back, she moved herself from up there down towards Lolo without lifting even a finger for the rest of her position. Her eyes betrayed no emotion and her voice was completely monotone, droning on as she whispered, "I recommend you watch your tactics for your own survival. It would be in both of our interests, would it not?" If Lolo was stupid enough to get captured, then her mirror image would regain enough strength to sense her and everything would go completely downhill. That couldn't happen - not if she could have a say in it.

She was still focused on possibly getting Juliette closer to her and she immediately flinched when someone else said her name from behind her. Hesitatingly, Lamia turned around, only to see Hosa. Yeah, of course. It was just the chief prefect... Definitely not a ghost or anything. Haha, goddamn, she was stupid for thinking that. Forcing a queasy smile, one hand released itself from the grip around her flashlight to give an imperceptible wave. Should she give any more of a greeting than that? Say hi? Make some kind of joke? Stay silent? The last option sounded awfully tempting, but she opened her mouth to say something, until she heard another voice join the mix, not too far from them. Her eyes widened from how familiar it was, her heart suddenly racing, and her fingers grasped around her flashlight tighter, trying to calm the thudding in her chest. What are the odds? Magic was close by - she should be relaxing, right?

So why couldn't she stop herself from feeling nervous? This mission was going to get her killed. What the hell was she even doing here in the first place? Because you're saving some sorry scrap from dying instead. All she needed to know was that she wanted to escape from the campus for a bit, and in a sudden epiphany, she had signed up not only because she felt it was her job to as a representative of her house but because it kept some other student from possibly losing their life in her place. She wasn't very sure whether she regretted her decision or not, but she was somewhat glad that someone familiar had been close by right from the start... even if he still felt guilty over something that could never be his fault.

Fate had gotten her hopes up too soon, because before she knew it, she heard footsteps and Magic couldn't be seen from her light anymore. What was she thinking? Stupidstupidstupidstupid... Her heart sank a bit, half because she was hoping to try and talk to him, the other half because she was now stuck with someone she nearly killed on the first day of school, someone whose first impression of her was that she was easily upset, and some other random people she didn't know the names of. Hell, she could hardly see their faces and care.

Awkwardly shifting in her place, Lamia brought a hand up to her front bangs, holding them briefly as she fell into deep thought, her eyes clenching closed to focus. Would it be better to slip away and apologize to Hosa? Not say anything at all? Casually stick with the group and hold them back? Ugh, this was all so stupid. And she was absolutely pathetic. Her feet started to move on their own as she inched away and she silently mumbled, "S-s-sorry..." before sprinting back through the door she came from, retracing her steps. Once she was back in the music room, she took a deep breath and opened another door to an emptier hallway. She made her way downstairs and into a cellar, which didn't appear to have anyone else in it. That was good... she'd get some time to think.

Yeah, it would be better if no one had to deal with her right now. She was useless, and it'd be better if they didn't have to walk around with another burden on their shoulders. It was fine... I can figure this out on my own.

OOC;; I'm waiting on Belle for Lamani, but I might as well post as Hieta/Hertha and Lamia.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:31 am

Hosa said nothing as she watched Lamia seem to flutter with no idea what to do other than giving her a small wave. A soft smile lit up on her face, trying to seem as warm as she could. The voice of Magic was something that reached her as well, causing her to look over with a flicker of surprise as she tried to spot him but she was left unable to before he suddenly darted out of the hall. Her smile was quickly replaced with a frown, sighing softly before glancing at Lamia as the timid girl manged to say 'sorry' before she suddenly darted away.

"Oh," Hosa manged to say, staring in surprise before she let out a soft sigh as she brushed a piece of hair  from in front of her face. Her eyes flickered back toward the group that Lamia had been staring at, biting her lip as she tried to decide if she wanted to to join them. Being in a big group would be a good thing, but she had to worry about finding her...Soul was it? God, she couldn't believe she was missing half of her soul. But she didn't have much time to worry about that - she had to move. So, deciding to strike off on her own, she closed her eyes and took the form of a bat. Flapping into the air, she glanced around before deciding to simply get a layout of the mansion as she flew out into the hallway.

--------

Horus flinch at the sound of the boy calling out, almost wanting to hiss at his breath that he was going to get them killed but...No, he was going to get Macy killed. And that was something he couldn't know because it would put her in even more danger if they knew that they were not meant to be - that they were copies of their classmates but yet...Real. His blue eyes flickered toward his friend, seeing how she was reacting to the fact that this...Boy was calling out to the single person that could end her. She had not moved from her corner, and waved quickly at him to come over. He had started to do so when the door opened up, and a voice spoke up - one that was so familiar but...Not.

He froze in track, quickly guessing that the Barry that he had mentioned was the boy, giving him a name to refer to him, which he was happy for at least because he had so rudely not answered to Horus' questioning of that. He glanced over his shoulder to see a light flooding into the room and in a quick reaction he let himself change into a different form - that of a mouse. Small, silent...Not to be questioned in a old house like this. He only had to hope that neither Magic nor Barry saw it as he scampered over toward Macy. Once he reached her, he reared onto his back legs and made a soft squeaking noise at her, twitching his whiskers. He was sure that she wouldn't have a hard time figuring out that it was him.

Occ: I'll post with Brant when Roo does, and with Braylinn when somebody does something in the Laundry room. Now, Hosa is going to be randomly flying around the first floor, but at the moment she just exited into the hallway as a bat where Destiny and her group is.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9956

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:11 am

ooc;I'm just going to assume that Brenna is sitting. ;_;

Leo relaxed a fraction when the girl stated she was alright. "I'm fine. Let's get moving to see if we can find anyone, alright?" He held out a hand for the girl to get up. It bothered him that he couldn't recognize her. He's seen most of the students before. Mostly in passing or during the tournament. He hadn't seen her on the bus either. But that could be due to his own lack of paying attention...right? He was usually better at keeping track of the students. Once the girl to her feet, Leo let go of her hand, reaching for the flashlight which was in his pocket. "Nice to meet you, Brenna. I'm Leo." With that, he beckoned her into the hallway. It took a moment for the flashlight to flicker on, but once it did, he ventured forward. Blue eyes scanned the illuminated hallway. Figuring it safe to call out, he did so. "Hello?" His voice didn't carry for too long. Leo could hear things happening in other parts of the house. Faintly of course, but people were in here. It was reliving to know that he wasn't the only one in the house.

---

The female blond turned and gave the other double a smile. Lolo could figure out where she was based on her voice, and the fact that she could feel her energy. She spoke once she was certain Leo was out of earshot "I'll be fine. Leo can be an airhead. Besides, it's not like I'm another person. I'm him, right?" Well. That was debatable. Were they the same person? Or were they actually different? Stretching she began making her way after her double, taking her time to hide behind a pillar, listening to him call out to the other students.

Griffin flinched at Hieta's response. A game of life or death did not seem to appealing. Glancing between the two he couldn't help but frown. Their doubles? What would they do after they found their doubles? Sure they could find them, but if they did, would they just go back to normal? Or was there something they had to do? Hand in a fist, he steeled himself. He put on a serious face, even though his heart was racing. Swallowing nervously, his blue eyes rested on the girl waiting for her response. He really wanted it over with.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:56 am

Barry saw a light by the doorway and saw Magic. He sped over to the Winter. "I figured you would hear me." he said, smiling weakly. "There's this girl in this room who seems to know you, by the way. I have no idea where she came from." he added, speaking at a level he knew only Magic could hear.

--------------------------------------------------
Brenna grabbed Leo's hand and pulled herself up. "Nice to meet you too. What's the plan?" she asked him, knowing full-well she'd have to get rid of him eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12292

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:01 pm

Hey, this might have been a haunted mansion, but she hadn't exactly expected a reply from within the room itself. Jane jumped in place, blinking in surprise at the unfamiliar male voice. A few moments of silence ticked by, her heart thumping in her chest, before she decided to respond. Nobody had made any move to reveal themselves. That was kinda sketchy, wasn't it...? Although it could've been somebody as spooked as her, or just some asshole trying to scare her. "And you're not a ghost, are you?" Her eyes scanned the room, looking for the source of the voice. "I'm a bit of an undead monster myself, but I think I prefer the living. It's nothing personal."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:02 pm

Rubbing his forehead before pushing his hair out of his face as Heron's words sunk in, Richard couldn't believe what was going on. Heron was right. It had hurt. A lot. And he had no idea what to do about it. Obviously the other half was somewhere around the mansion, but what did it look like and where would they start looking? The blond almost started to panic before the Winter's question snapped him back out of his thoughts. Turning around to look at the door across the way, Richard shrugged and nodded his head. It was going to be really easy to get through the door, obviously, but what Richard didn't really want to find out was what was on the other side of the door. Was there going to be someone else there? In his mind, there was probably someone on the other side waiting to kill them. "Let me give it a shot," He said before moving towards the door. Grasping onto the handle, he tried to give the it a twist to ultimately find out it was locked. Oh boy. "Well, obviously we aren't getting through it normally. Good thing we've all got powers, right?" he asked and laughed anxiously. "Just hope there isn't anything inside of the next room..." Letting out a heavy sigh to try to shake the jitters away, Richard closed his eyes and ran through the door, phasing through it completely save the flashlight that was in his hand which hit the floor with a loud thud as it fell out of his grip.

The interesting thing about phasing this time though, was that it hurt. It hurt pretty bad too. It was like Richard wasn't completely intangible but wasn't completely solid. To put it visually, it was kind of like successfully shoving a square block through a circular hole. As he reached the other side of the locked door, he stopped for a moment in the pitch black darkness panting with his hands on his knees, trying not to fall over as something that felt like sweat ran down his body. The pain was almost unbearable. It was like thousands upon thousands of needles covered every inch of his skin and insides. It was similar to the feeling of a limb falling asleep but multiplied. "Oh God..." he muttered as he caught his breath and the pain began to ebb. "Remind me... Remind me never to do that again tonight," Richard told Heron as he finally turned around, felt for the small locking mechanism on the door handle, unlocked it and opened the door to the Winter. Taking one last big breath and noting just how much he was sweating, he stepped back through the door and picked up his flashlight before shining it on his skin.

Much to his horror, it wasn't sweat that he'd been feeling. Covering almost ever inch of skin staining his clothing were tiny specks of blood like he'd been pricked with needles all over his body. It didn't exactly hurt now, so it wasn't much of an issue except for the fact that he probably just stained the door handle with blood and whatever else. Fortunately, this wasn't exactly the first time this had happened to him in life. However, when it happened, he was young and very new with his power and it was only his arm because he was experimenting. "Gah.. damn it..." he muttered. "Okay, so this is awkward... but at least I got the door open."

----------------------

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine!" Penny grumbled before standing up and brushing herself off before reaching back down for her flashlight and pointing it at Aspen for a moment to find out who exactly it was that she had run into. "As for what we're doing here, I have no idea. All I know is that there is this psycho lady running around saying something about having half of our souls and that I just want to get out of here and go back to the academy and stop getting into all of this weird shit!" Penny shouted. It really was getting too much for her to handle. Between the Alaska trip and this as well as everything else she's had to do for the academy, she was pretty much done. That and... she didn't really have a whole lot of friends. "Someone please remind me why I did this in the first place because I have lost my ever-loving mind!" As she continued to speak, it was obvious that her aggravation had turned into full-blown anger. When she was finally done yelling, she paused for a moment to try to calm herself down. Her fury boiled within her chest as she looked around the room for anything to take it out on, but being in the hallway, there wasn't much at all. Not even a small coffee table. It was pretty much pointless. Letting out a very heavy sigh, the Autumn simply dropped her face into her hands before bringing them down to her chin, the flashlight shining at the ceiling. "I... I just don't know what to do. We have our other half running around God knows where and we're supposed to find them before midnight. I'm sorry. I just have no idea what to do right now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]   Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Reflection [Genderbending Site Topic]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next