Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Just One Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9373

Just One Question Empty
PostSubject: Just One Question   Just One Question EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:25 am

Magic had been thinking about the trip that he got we he got second place in the tournament. At first he didn't really know what to do with the trip but then he decided. He should take a trip back home. While he didn't really have any friends there anymore some people would probably be wondering where he went. After all he did just up and disappear. He even was gonna visit his mother for a bit, but that moment wouldn't last to long, before the fire started burning between them. It would most likely end with them yelling at each other. But it was kind of due he guessed.

Magic closed his dorm room door behind he as he started down the hallway. He was gonna go to the training rooms. When he was thinking about his trip he was also thinking about who to take along, then he decided he should at least ask Lamia if she wanted to go. She might want to get away from the school for a little bit. On his venture down the hallway the boy stopped at Lamia's dorm room. He paused in thought for a moment before lifting his hand and gently knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10623

Just One Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Question   Just One Question EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:57 am

There was a knock on the door.

Lamia groaned and pulled her covers over her head, trying to block out the noise. Why so early in the morning...? So annoying. Sure, it was Thursday around noontime, but couldn't people get any sleep around this place? It was freaking summer and she never was a morning person; most of all, it was her off-day from working at the cafe. Each tap made her head throb, and she almost wanted to get up and tell the person to go away.

Between all of her roommates, they rarely, if ever, got visitors. No offense to all of the other Winters, but she was almost positive that they were the most antisocial house in the school. Heron, Matthew, Dylan... They didn't have anyone come and see them most of the time. Or maybe they had tons of people come whenever she wasn't around. Maybe one of them would answer the door for her. Except, she was the only one there. Goddammit. Why today of all days? Lamia half-hoped that the person at the door would give up if she just stayed there and waited it out, pretending nobody was home at the moment.

. . .

. . .

Freaking... stupid curiosity, she thought with an annoyed sigh. Getting up, already fully dressed, she walked over to the door hesitatingly, rubbing her eyes to get rid of any signs of lack of sleep. Who could it be, anyway? From the few people she knew in school, most of them probably wouldn't waste their time coming to talk to someone who was terrible at conversation. Barry wasn't likely to - he'd probably be running somewhere. Maybe Aspen? The Autumn expressed desire to visit her at one point, but she doubted the that she would come at noon. Perhaps Vincent... actually, no. He might like hanging out with girls and all, but Lamia knew her stuttering was the most annoying turn-off possible. So, who?

Her hand reached for the metal handle, creaking the door open slightly and she poked her head out to see who it was. Oh... The one person she either really wanted to see or didn't want to see at all. Why would he come talk to her after what happened before? She was a terrible person. She really was horrible. Lamia debated swinging the door shut and pretending she never saw him, pretending this never happened or just not talking. Her actions contradicted her thoughts.

"U-uhm... H-hi."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Just One Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Question   Just One Question EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:05 am

After a moment of waiting Lamia finally opened the door. A small smile appeared on his face in a response. He was glad she answered the door, and didn't slam it in his face. He stayed in his spot, and wasn't gonna barge in or anything. "H-hey.. I was just wondering if you would like to go on a trip with me to my home town?" He said stuttering a little. "Just figured you would like to get away from the school for a little bit." He added. He also really wanted her to come along, but he wasn't going to add that. He was just gonna let this all be up to her.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Just One Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Question   Just One Question EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:12 am

"A-about th-th--- Oh." She didn't realize he had started talking and honestly, the only reason she thought Magic would even visit her would be to ask her about what happened at the gym, especially after she so rudely left. And he was inviting her on the vacation that he won in the tournament? Was this some kind of trick or joke? Even after what happened, he thought it was fun to mess with her? Lamia wouldn't ever say it to his face, no, but the way he acted made her frustrated; mostly jealous that he was willing to keep moving on. But... to his hometown? I don't want to barge into his past if he doesn't want to tell me... Does this count? Probably not. It was a rather indirect way of asking her. "S-sure... I-I guess?" Was she stupid or something? Why the hell did it come out as a question?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Just One Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Question   Just One Question EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:28 am

She answered with a question. Welp time to make sure fully. "Are you sure?" He asked. He didn't really want to say it was gonna be like, cause then she might think he was treating her like a child again. He was gonna let her think it through herself. She was smart enough to figure out what would come with it right? "Vincent might come along, but if he does he would be spending the whole time with his friends.." Probably show off his power.. yeah most likely. That was probably going to be the only warning he would give her about the whole trip.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Just One Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Question   Just One Question EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:35 am

Lamia pursed her lips, her eyes traveling down to the floor as she shuffled her feet nervously. Well... this would be awkward. Vincent knew she worked at the cafe, and probably figured out it was for his brother from all of those rather generic questions she asked about his preferences towards rather boring stuff. Would it be a good idea to go after what happened? As much as she wanted to say yes, she also really wanted to say no. Keeping a stable friendship was her top priority and while this was a chance to make memories, Lamia was almost positive it was going to be a rather... tricky vacation. Don't do it, you'll regret it. That stupid voice in her head might be right. But she'll wind up getting jealous of the person that does decide to go. Freaking... stupid life. "Wh-where do y-you... u-uhm... l-live?" Buying time, yes. Just buy some time to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Just One Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Question   Just One Question EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:42 am

Yeah saying where he lived would have been a good idea too. "Chicago, Illinois." He didn't mind that she was buying time or seemed like she was buying time. He honestly wasn't expecting her to answer right away. He knew that she would need to think it through. It was kind of a nice city if you were on the right side. On the wrong side though you would most likely find the people Magic got involved with in fights and stuff. He would most likely run into one or two of those people.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Just One Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Question   Just One Question EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:47 am

Thank goodness he didn't live out of country... like in Europe. Especially France. That place did not hold good memories for her. Illinois wasn't that bad, or at least that's what she thought. She never was really sure, but that's for her lack of paying attention in Geography class and sketching instead. Somehow, she had a really bad feeling about coming along. Maybe it was just some kind of elaborate set-up so that she'd embarrass herself. Or maybe it was just a trick and he'd already given the ticket to someone else and this was all just a prank. Lamia opened her mouth to say no, but quickly shut it, debating in her head whether it really would be a good idea or not. Maybe? Why did she always have to second-guess herself and never settle on a decision? "U-uhm..." she started softly, biting her lip. Was she really positive about this? No, but it was too late, because the next words to escape her were: "I-I don't m-mind... i-if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Just One Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Question   Just One Question EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:52 am

He gave her a soft smile. "Okay then, the trip is in a few days.. sorry for the short notice. I haven't gotten the tickets yet, but when I do, I'll drop by and give you one." He a small laugh but it was mostly for relief. "I'm glad you are coming along." He said, hopefully she wouldn't think of this badly or anything. Hopefully nothing bad would happen when they were on the trip.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Just One Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Question   Just One Question EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:00 am

Was he laughing because she fell for his trap? Giving him a queasy smile, Lamia bit back any words that might've made this worse, only nodding as a response that she understood, or was fine with it. How could he be so carefree after everything that happened? Could he even prepare that quickly? Oh crap, she should probably start packing then... Her dormmates would probably never notice that she left. She rarely left her room, after all. And if she did, it was to work at the cafe, and that was really early in the morning. Fuck. She'd have to tell them a friend invited her on vacation. Would they mind? Goddamit. Lamia cursed herself for not thinking this through enough. Why? Why couldn't she keep her head clear around him? "U-uhm... S-see you, th-th-then."

And with a quick spin, she closed the door rather harshly, leaning on it as her legs gave way. Taking a deep breath, letting the air she didn't realize she was holding escape, Lamia tried to listen if he left yet. Did he? Why did she care so much anyway? She admitted, okay... yeah. Small crush. That's it, right? Or maybe this entire crush is just me deluding myself for wishing to be necessary to someone... Yeah, that's it. That's all it was. That still didn't tell her why she got so frustrated around Magic.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Just One Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Question   Just One Question EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:06 am

He nodded to her before she closed the door. Well now it was time to train. Better get to that soon if he wanted to be lazy for the rest of the afternoon. With a sigh, Magic walked away from the winter dorms. He would rather be lazy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just One Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Question   Just One Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Just One Question
Page 1 of 1