Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] Empty
PostSubject: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Mikaela took a deep breath as she entered the daycare. It wasn't her shift, it wasn't until later, but she was here for a different reason. Her heart fluttered a bit at the thought. She headed to the main area where she was greeted by the kids that were there during the day. "Kaela!" all the kids who could talk yelled as they spotted her. "Hi!" she said excitedly back to them, giving them all hugs and high-fives. "Where's Leo at? Is he around?" The kids all pointed in the same general direction. "Thank you!" she told them, smiling brightly. She headed in the direction that they had pointed to and quickly spotted the young father. "Hey Leoooooo. Happy belated birthday!" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10022

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 7:18 pm

The blond in question was sterilizing the art table for an arts and crafts project they were planning on having the kids do later in the day. Sterilizing being wiping the table down with a Clorox wipe. Leo was clad in the olive colored smock he had worn since a year prior. It didn't feel like that long to the father. Time seemed to fly. Hell, it seemed at this rate that Shepard will be fully grown in what felt like a week. The thought made Leo frown a slightest bit, hand making rounded circles on the table. Blue eyes studied the streak marks as he thought about Shepard getting older. Honestly, Leo was rather tired of diaper changes, but also would like to have conversations with him and see his personality. So he was stuck with the wish to keep Shepard small forever, or having him grow up. When he felt like saying keeping him small, diapers would come back out of nowhere and remind him how smelly they were. Then again, he'd be okay with Shepard growing up.

The sound of the children shouting Mikaela's name got Leo's head out of a pointless thought process. Upon her arrival, he stood up from the table and arched his back. If there was one thing he knew from being in the Daycare for a year, it was that bending over sucked. Leo's back popped, and he returned to her attention. "Hey, thank you!" He responded with a beaming smile.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 5:37 pm

It looked like she had interrupted Leo while he was deep in thought, but it didn't seem to worry him thankfully. It also looked like he was done with the current job he was doing, so if she was going to ask him what she wanted, now was the time to do it. So, she leaned on the boy lightly and smiled. "Y'know, I've been thinking. Since I missed your birthday, why don't I treat you to a little relaxing snack and some coffee at the cafe?" she asked nervously, her face turning slightly pink. She was anxious to hear his answer. Hopefully, even if he didn't want to, he wouldn't react badly. She knew she was taking a huge risk, with the whole Keirsta thing still in the rear-view mirror. But she felt that it was a risk that she should take.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 8:17 pm

Leo froze, blue eyes held still on Mikaela's face. He took a long moment to piece together the meaning behind her words. Wait. Would that mean it was a- a date? His face went as red, or possibly even redder than Mikaela's. He had to quickly answer this. But how? Did he want to move on? Was he ready for this? Mikaela was super nice, and amazing with kids. Leo appreciated her care throughout the past few months. 'One step at a time.' He hadn't gone on a date in over a year, Leo hoped he couldn't screw up.

"Yeah, that'll be fun." He shot her a bright smile, as if to try and grin off his hesitant pause.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 1:49 pm

Mikaela was nervous as Leo looked back at her, face redder than hers. Did she screw things up? Was it too soon? Many similar questions raced through her head as she waited for a response. An almost audible sigh of relief escaped Mikaela as the Angel said yes. Instantly the anxiety and nervousness were replaced with a sort of happy nervous feeling. She liked the feeling. "Oh good! My shift isn't until late tonight, did you want to go once you were on break?" she asked him, smiling brightly. "I think Harmony's supposed to come in soon, right? I don't think she'd mind. It's almost time for most of the kids to take nap anyway," she said, half-reassuring herself that they were okay to go.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 7:17 pm

"Uh, yeah." He began, casting a glance around the room. "She is already here, the infants and young one year olds were put to sleep, she is getting the others to take a nap." Leo gestured to the other side of the room, mats were being laid out. Although Harmony was nowhere to be seen. "I'm actually off in --" There was a swift glance at the kiddy clock face that hung on the wall, the brightly colored hands of the clock ticked away. "Seven minutes." Leo tossed the dirty wipe into the trashcan, brushing his hands off on his apron. Leo offered her a smile paired with a wink. "I'm sure Harmony wouldn't mind me leaving just a few minutes early."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 5:39 pm

"Oh," she began, slightly surprised. "I must've missed her on my way through here." She smiled when he had told her that he was already almost on break. She had come at the perfect time, although that was mostly because she knew everyone's schedule. It was easier to know the whole schedule than just look for her times. "Where is she, anyways? It's like she's hiding," the Summer added, laughing slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Leo offered Mikaela a shrug, reaching behind his neck to untie the apron. "I would swear her powers are teleporting. One moment she is in the nursery, the next she is across the daycare. At this point, I can't be sure." With the apron untied, the blond strolled to the rack that held similar aprons. In a fluid movement, he slipped the loop of the apron over the hook and spun on his heels to face her. "Ready to get some coffee?" Leo asked, adjusting the collar of his shirt, his face adorned with a sheepish smile. His own heart fluttered apprehensively at the thought of going on a date. It had been over a year since he had last gone on one. Leo did not want to mess this up.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 8:17 am

Mikaela smiled. "You bet! Let's go," she said, leading the two of them to the entrance. The Summer took Leo's arm in hers and the walked through Rosebury to get to the Cafe. It was a nice day outside, so Mikaela wasn't really in a rush. She wanted to enjoy the day. "Did you have anything in mind for what you wanted at the Cafe?" she asked him as they continued on. Mikaela wasn't sure what she wanted, but maybe if Leo knew what he wanted it would help her decide.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 6:27 pm

There was barely a glance from Leo when Mikaela looped her arm around hers. A further upturn to the corners was barely noticeable, the fresh air was a nice break from the incessant diaper smell. He got used to it after a while--but it was still nice to get out. Seeing as how Leo mostly looked after the younger kids who are not supposed to go outside as often, it was nice to get an escape. It was in fact a nice day.

A deep inhale came from the blond as her voice brought him back from his thoughts about diaper smells. "I'm not sure." Leo exhaled, his brows knit together thoughtfully. "I was thinking some kind of soup, or a sandwich." His stomach growled in response to his thought. "Or possibly both." Leo muttered.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 10:00 am

Mikaela giggled as Leo's stomach grumbled. "Both is good," she replied. "I think I'm gonna get some grilled cheese." For some reason, grilled cheese sounded really good all of a sudden. But who was she to question her appetite? After a few moments they reached the cafe. Mikaela opened the door and held it for the boy. "After you," she said, mocking a bow.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 6:09 pm

Mmm. Grilled cheese. That actually sounded pretty good to the blond. At the thought, he plotted to steal a bite from Mikaela. As the two approached the door, he made a movement to open it. However, he was met by an even faster girl who flashed him a smile and raised a brow at him. Leo laughed, playing along their role reversal. "Oh why, thank you~" The angel sing songed back, returning a mock curtsy to the girl.

With the two inside the Cafe, they were met with an aroma of scents. Most prominently-- coffee. He gave Mikaela a swift glance before stepping up to the cashier to order. "Hi! I'd like a small caramel latte with half a Figaro Club, please." The blond turned around and made a sweeping motion with his arms allowing Mikaela up to the front to order next.

He totally didn't just set up another pun. You have to plan these things out ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 7:55 pm

She giggled at Leo's curtsy and followed him inside. She walked behind him up to the counter and waited for him to order. What he ordered sounded really good. When he motioned for her to order, she stepped forward and smiled at the girl taking her order. "Hi, I'd like to order an iced mocha and a grilled cheese, please," Mikaela said. The Summer grabbed her wallet out of her brother's jacket pocket and pulled out a debit card. When the barista told her the total, she swiped her card and punched in her PIN number. The purchase was done, so Mikaela turned back to Leo to wait for their orders to get done. "What you ordered sounds really good. Whatever's in it," she told him with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Thank you for treating me, Mikaela." Leo smiled back at her, standing to the side to let others step up to order. "I've had a bite of my sister's the other day, and figured I'd get it today. It is like--" He paused to remember. "It has lettuce, tomato, cucumber, chicken spread and melted cheddar cheese. It also has a honey-mustard spread I think. It was pretty good." He glanced Mikaela's way with a wink. "I'll let you have a bite if you let me have a bite of your grilled cheese." It wouldn't be stealing a bite if he offered to trade, right?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 5:47 pm

"Oh it's no problem, you deserve it," she told him. Mikaela followed Leo as he stepped aside for more people to order and listened as he explained what his sandwich was. It did sound pretty good, and when he offered a bit of his for a bite of her grilled cheese, she nodded enthusiastically. "That sounds like a great idea," she replied smiling. Just then both of their sandwiches were ready and the Summer went up and grabbed the plates, showing them to Leo. She lead him to a table and sat the food down, sitting in one of the seats. "These look delicious~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] Empty

Back to top Go down

She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next