Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Treehouse of the ages (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10688

A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:39 pm

Dylan's smile became bigger at the thought of everyone using the treehouse. That was the very reasonhe wanted to build things, for people to use. Something to stand for long after he was gone and still be recognized. Maybe a treehouse wasn't it, but it would do for now."Yeah, I guess you're right, but I'm pretty sure the swim hole would make it 147% better. Don't ask how I got 147%, it just works."
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11250

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:43 pm

"147% is a very odd number if you ask me," Inari mused as she raised an eyebrow as her tail flickered. "I mean, not only is it really an odd number, but it seems so...Weird. 100% would make sense I suppose - even 150% I guess. Just 147%? I wonder what calculations you had to do to get that number."
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:54 pm

Dylan grinned as she began questioning it. People always did the opposite of what they are told, maybe that's why they messed up so many times before. Deciding to keep her curious on his apparent madness he said," Well, I would like to share my calculations but, I'm sorry to say they are a trade secret, passed down for a whole," Dylan checked his watch," minute and a half."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:07 am

A soft giggle escaped Inari at that, her tail flicking as her eyes glanced at the unfinished treehouse. "Fine, don't tell me," she with a smile, before her gaze returned to Dylan. "Say, do you need any help in some way? I would be happy to help in any way I can - although I can't do as much as you can do with your power."
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:04 pm

Dylan smiled at the offer to help. "Of course you can help, the more the merrier. As for what you can do, you can help me find a landmark nearby to give me a bearing of the area. Frankly, besides the treehouse up there I am utterly lost." Dylan was a bit embarresed to admit it. Honestly, to make the location he was going to make a spike stick up out above the forest but that was a stupid idea in hindsight.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:41 am

Inari nodded, a smile on her face as her tail flickered behind her. "Alright!" She chirped happily before growing still as she frowned as she got lost in her thoughts. After a few moments her eyes lit up as she pointed toward the direction she had come from. "There is a huge fallen oak that way, you can't miss it and it is almost on the common path though the forest. That's a good landmark, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Treehouse of the ages (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3