Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Treehouse of the ages (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10688

A Treehouse of the ages (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Dylan smiled as he came saw the cluster of tree branches above him. Careful setting down his duffel bag, Dylan created a dirt column extending into the branches. Once level, Dylan slowly set to work reworking the old branches and leaves into a treehouse. Dylan had always wanted a treehouse, but now that dream was becoming reality as the initial base of the treehouse were created. He would be extremely happy when this new home was finished. However, as one of the many walls started coming out of the trees, he heard a loud sound and paused, surikan at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11250

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:21 pm

A hum escaped Inari as she strolled though the forest, her gaze flicking around. She had decided to take a stroll, being bored and having really felt like she had met nobody yet. So, she was taking a walk. Her fox tail swished behind her as she took notice of something faint, her fox ears flicking as she decided to figure out what it was. Soon, she came across somebody building what looked like a treehouse, and a smile suddenly burst onto her face. How cool! She had always liked the idea of having a treehouse, but had never decided to build one. They weren't a good idea when you tended to set things on fire on random, but realizing that somebody was up there, she couldn't help but say hello. "Hello!" she called, her yellow eyes glimmering.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:23 am

Dylan visibly relaxed when a fellow student stepped though the brush. Putting his Surikans away, he yelled back"Hello!" Dylan placed his hands on a nearby tree and created ladder rungs to the ground. He quickly climbed down them and walked over to the girl. However, the more he looked at her the more abnormal physical features he saw. "A tail, animal ears and yellow eyes, must be gift related." Dylan thought before sticking his hand out and saying,"I'm Dylan Willikers, pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:51 am

Watching the boy climb down, a soft smirk appeared on her face when he took notice of her ears and tails. "Ah, a clever one, aren't you?" she teased lightly but when he mentioned his name, her eyes glowed as she quickly reached out to take his hands, happily shaking it. "Oh! I know all about you, Dylan! You're in the tournament! Won the first round against Destiny Williams in a close fight," she rambled slightly, her excitement getting the better of her. "So its a very much please to meet you as well! My name is Inari!"
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Dylan was quite taken aback when the girl seemed to know of his recent feat."Maybe it was bigger accomplished than I think it was." Dylan thought to himself. It wouldn't be the first time he undersold major achievements in his life."Yep, that's me. Anyway, Inari, that is quite a lovely name. I would have to guess that it has something to do with foxes or something along those lines." Dylan said based on the fox tail and fox ears that adorned her.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:37 pm

A small laugh escaped Inari, half tempted to tell him why exactly she knew all about his victory when she saw he was taken aback by her keen knowledge of it but her attention was instead directed to him mentioning her names causing her to grin. "In a way, you are right. I'm name after the kami Inari Ōkami," she said with a hum."Whom is often linked with the mythical kitsunes. Which I have the power to turn into," she added with a happy smile, her fox ear flicking, but a faint frown then appeared. "Well...Not yet, but I am getting there!" She shrugged, happily talking some more, her motor-mouth seeming not even close to being done moving. "But you don't even need to tell me about your gift; I'm aware of it as well from the battle and the sign-up. I mean, I didn't sign-up myself but I looked at the list cause my half-sister had signed up! I could name everybody who signed up right now," she added in a slight smug tone.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:54 pm

Dylan nodded when she finished talking. "There seems to be a lot of shift-shapers at Beata."Dylan thought to himself. "Well then. It seems that you are very well informed about most of the fighters in the tournament. It must be good to remember all that stuff. I for one have terrible memory. Anyhow, you mentioned a half-sister. Who exactly may that be?" Dylan asked curious if gifts were related to bloodlines. As far as he knew siblings had the same or complimenting powers, but he had never heard what the relationship between half-siblings created, although he had an idea who this half-sibling was.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:58 pm

She let out a small giggle as she looked at Dylan. "Having a photographic memory does help with remembering everything to small details," she said, her eyes glimmering. However, when Dylan asked about her half sister, her ears flickered back slightly as her tail twitched. "Oh, my half-sister is Rajia Kasvin...She lost to Mason Stein. Of course me and her..." she hesitated for a few seconds before giving him a small smile. "We don't have the best relationship I guess...But it doesn't matter cause I love her anyways!" she added, attempting to bring her own mood up.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Dylan noticed her change of tone and body language as she talked about her sister. He could relate to that since him and his own brother didn't have the close relationship that he wanted.Attempting to change he subject he asked," So, your gift, other than this," he began gestureing to her tail and eats," what does it allow you to do? All mine allows me to do is reshape things, which sucks since art and creating creative things isn't exactly my strong suit."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:17 pm

Her eyes lit up when he changed the subject, her tail swishing back and forth behind her. "Oh! I can summon a blue fire at will...Sometimes...And not exactly at will. Mostly when my emotions are high I guess. Angry...Upset...Sometimes excited. It's moments like those where something goes up in flames." She paused, rubbing the back of her head as she gave him a small shrug. "I mean, I don't like creating small fires but...They are normally small so they don't cause a lot of damage cause they are easy to put out!"
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:12 pm

Dylan smiled," That seems like a small drawback to overall awesome power, especially since it can be turned into such a big asset. It seems like it is only a bad thing for the short-term future." Dylan took a moment to think of all the ways such a power could be used, as he did with all gifts he heard of. After a moment of silent reflection he grinned and said," Because of your fire issues,I guess that means you have to keep your emotions in check. I guess you can't afford to be HOT-headed." Dylan chuckled a bit at his horrificly unfunny joke.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:02 pm

It might have been a really bad pun, but it did cause the younger girl to let out a giggle as she watched Dylan with glimmering golden eyes. "Its not like I try to let my emotion get the better of me; I always try to stay happy and perky!" she said with a swish of her tail, before blinking as she stared at Dylan. "Does your power have any big drawbacks?"
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:18 pm

Dylan couldn't help but smile. This girl just radiated cheerfulness. "Well, besides the fact that the bigger the transformation the more energy I spend, if I spend too much energy at one time, I could lose my sanity for a while. Just like my gift, the drawbacks are equal to the reward. Anyway, aside from all that dark stuff, I don't really have an idea for my tree house." Dylan said pointing at the forgotten base of the unfinished structure."You have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:38 pm

She listened to him listing off the side-effects with an interested look in her eyes, but accepted the change of subjects with a soft nod. Her tail swished as she looked up at the start of the treehouse, frowning slightly as she raked though her brain for any ideas before returning her golden gaze to him. "Well...What is your plans for your treehouse. Is it a hideout for when you want to be alone, or a hangout or what? What you want to do with the treehouse in the future should be thought about in the design of it I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Dylan was a bit ashamed he hadn't thought of the fuction of his treehouse. How could he become an architect when a treehouse was already above his thought process? Looking at the incomplete structure, he knew what it would be."Well, I'm thinking about using it more as a place that anyone can use. More like a community treehouse than an owned one. One where anyone could hangout, or be alone etc. A home away from home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Treehouse of the ages (Open)   A Treehouse of the ages (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Treehouse of the ages (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next