Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Good Thing It's Not Alive

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11250

Good Thing It's Not Alive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:40 am

Netro was about to respond when Amaya suddenly hugged him. He quickly blushed as he looked at her. "Uh, yo-you're welcome," he stuttered softly; still a bit shocked by the sudden hug. Netro wasn't good with people all that much thanks to being alone most of his life, but sudden bursts of hugs? That was waaaay out of his zone, so now he was very, very confused on what to even do now.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10630

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:42 am

Amaya pulled back and gave a small laugh at his blush- despite having her own. "I'm trying to get used to touching people again. Thanks for...being a kind of guinea pig." She laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:55 am

Still blushing fiercely, Netro nodded softly, a small smile on his face. "Ah...It's fine. I'm just used to be alone so I wasn't expecting it but...I suppose I wouldn't mind being your guinea pig if it means I get to hang out with you more," he said, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:57 am

Amaya gave a smirk. "I suppose it'd be a push towards your science dream job. Performing tests with me." She already had ideas, but didn't want to say them aloud. Maybe Netro had some ideas of his own, or wouldn't want to do all of the tests.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:09 pm

Well, that statement caused Netro to blink, before he shook his head, chuckling softly. "Ah...No, I think I'll be fine not performing 'tests' on you. I'm not planning to be a mad scientist, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Amaya chuckled as well. "Not like that. I don't want to be surgically altered or probed or anything, thanks." She then smirked. "But in any case, I'd love to hang with you too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Thing It's Not Alive
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2