Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Good Thing It's Not Alive

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10630

Good Thing It's Not Alive Empty
PostSubject: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:37 am

Amaya landed a blow to a dummy that would have broken a nose, cut a cheek, and perhaps even bloodied a lip. She took deep breaths, wiped sweat from her brow, and started another routine of hits, dodges, and pretend blocking. If the dummy had arms, she'd have trained even harder to throw it or attack limbs. She'd already done some weightlifting beforehand to make sure she could actually lift someone or something should it attack.
She was covered in sweat, and was just letting off her steam. She'd entered the tournament to fight, not to get mauled by a three-headed dog. Her power had only made things worse, for once, so she knew she'd train with that afterward. But for now, Amaya was beating the shit out of a dummy.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11250

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 am

The door to the Gym gently creaked open as Netro slipped inside. He paused as soon as he got inside, the door gently swinging close behind him as he let his gaze shift around, before it fell upon Amaya. He let out a small sigh of relief; having spent the last hour or so trying to find her. He had been there to watch her defeat in the Tournament, and had just finally gotten time to try to talk to her.

He started to slowly make his way over, watching with a wary look at the dummy that she was punching, frowning softly. He took how hard she was striking it simply as a sign that she wasn't taking her defeat all that well. Well then, he supposed it was his job to try to cheer her up then. Coming to a stop not far from her, but having not gotten her attention yet, he sighed softly as he crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "I suppose this might be a sign to never get on your bad side?" he said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:46 am

"If you wanna take it that way," she said before putting all of her strength into a punch. The worn-down dummy she'd been using since she got to Beata would be replaced: she broke his head off. It went flying and landed a few yards away, rolling a few feet more.
Amaya let out a deep breath and lowered her fists. "So, what's up, Netro?" she asked as she again wiped sweat from her brow. She wasn't sure how long she'd been there anymore: she'd lost track between beating herself mentally and beating on the dummy in the real world. "And...what time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:56 am

Yes, Netro was going to take it that way. He couldn't help but flinch when he saw the dummy's head fly off. Never piss of Amaya; he was already making a metal note about it and saving it. However, he paused when she asked why he was there; his eyes lighting up. "Oh!" he started, but drifted off as she asked the time.

The time? Netro wasn't even completely sure on that; but he glanced down at the watch that he wore on his wist. "Its about 5:00," he said, before deciding to get back to the first question. "Anyways, I came here because I wanted to see how you were doing after the Tournament..."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:02 am

Amaya tried to steady her breathing. "It's five already...?" she asked, mainly to herself. She looked at the dummy. "I think the dummy answers your question, though," she said with a small scowl. "I got mauled by a damned dog! All I did was make the kid lose control of himself!" Amaya angrily kicked the rest of the dummy's body onto the ground. She slumped to the ground. "I'm just cursing myself for not being sneaky and trying to find the kid before he transformed. For not training with my power more- oh wait! I can't!" Amaya cursed under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:23 am

There was a soft sigh from Netro as he looked at Amaya, titling his head softly. "You did your best, Amaya. There was no way you could know of the effect your ability would have on him." Now, Netro wasn't even sure if Amaya was aware of the fact that he had witness the whole battle, but he decided not to dwell on it as he went on. He paused to kneel down next to her, giving her a sad look. "Of course, I doubt he would of given you time to get to him before he transformed; it was after all his only real way to defeat you. You were just unlucky when it came down to your opponent."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:29 am

Amaya sighed. "I just...wish I could actually use my power for good. All I've managed to do so far is kill my parents and let Cerberus loose." She looked away from him. "I've never been any good, my sister can tell you how terrible I was even before our parents died. I was a baka-yarō, a dumbass..."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:40 am

"You could of fooled me," Netro said softly as he sat down next to Amaya, giving a small, sad look. "You aren't the only one to feel like that. I've felt pretty useless at times...Well, a lot of the time before I came to Beata. You just got to find something that you are good at; then you will find that you aren't as useless as you might feel at times."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:44 am

Amaya looked at him again. "All I seem to be good at is fighting, and you saw how well that turned out..." She sighed and then looked at the ground. "I draw stupid little sketched about how I feel, but I almost got into a fight over those. My sister likes to think I can sing, but I only listen to rock music that apparently nobody else likes." Amaya gave a sad smile. "I'm good at ruining lives. Maybe I could take over the world." She gave a small laugh at her pathetic joke.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:50 am

Netro gave a small smile to her. "Fighting a giant dog can't be easier; I'm sure against anybody else who couldn't shape-shift you would of been golden. I mean, that dummy didn't stand a chance!" He paused as he listened to her go on, before shrugging. "I tend only to listen to classic rock, but I know I can't sing," he said with a soft chuckle, before raising an eyebrow at her. "Well, if you do take over the world, I'll support you all the way; as long as it gets to mean I'll rule at your side," he said in a soft, teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:54 am

Amaya was shocked, but gave a laugh. "Isn't that a thought! King Netro and Queen Amaya, along with Princess Amy Rose, ruling the world!" Then she stopped. "No...Amy would fight me. I'd be harming others... She's so good. We're like an angel and a demon. Maybe taking over the world isn't the best idea, she can be mean with a Kendo sword!" She thought harder. What was it she was good at? She could cook well enough, but mainly because she had to for Amy. Cleaning was something she was good at as well, but didn't enjoy...
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:15 am

There was a small snicker from Netro as he looked at Amaya. "Yeah, I suppose Amy would try to stop us if we took over the world. Such a shame..." he sighed, before he chuckled again. "Anyways, if we can't take over the world, I'm sure we will find something else you are good at."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:18 am

"I'm good at being a rebel, apparently, but there isn't exactly a job for that," she said with a small laugh. To turn the tables while she thought, she asked, "What is it you're good at? What do you want to do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:23 am

Netro had laugh as well, but paused in surprise when Amaya asked about what he was good at. "What I'm good at?" he echoed softly, before rubbing his chin as he thought about it. "Well...Ah, I suppose I'm good at doing homework but...I've always enjoyed science; so maybe I'll do something like that? Being a scientist of some sort?" Yeah. He had always been a bit interested in the field of science. Maybe he could be one of those forensic workers that helped the police solve crimes? That had always sound like an interesting path to take...
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:37 am

"I..." Amaya finally thought of something. "I like to solve riddles. I'm good at it. Puzzles, riddles, the works. Maybe I could be, like...a detective? And I could use my power to interrogate people!" She hugged her friend. "Gosh, thanks for all this!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Thing It's Not Alive   Good Thing It's Not Alive Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Thing It's Not Alive
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next