Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Standing around

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12379

Standing around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Evelyn had been walking around the Conservatory, not minding the girl with the crayons, just observing the plants. It was a peaceful and quiet scene besides the sounds of scribbling. She idly played with the pin in her short brown hair, just browsing the plants, when Alicia spoke up.

At first she whirled around on high alert with wide eyes, thinking that she was talking to her when Evelyn spotted Montare. She stood, locked in place, looking at the two talk. Evelyn half considered quietly slipping away; they seemed preoccupied and she didn't want to look like she was eavesdropping on a private conversation. However, she didn't want to walk past the two only to be noticed. Evelyn quietly turned around, back to the plants she was observing. The conversation between the two had ruined the quiet atmosphere and she didn't really want to stay in the Conservatory any longer, but she had to look inconspicuous and busy. Needless to say, it was hard to contain her blush overhearing the two.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Alicia's eyes widened at one and she froze at the spot in surprise, really unsure of what to say. She had suspected that Montare say something along these lines. She wasn't entirely sure why. She didn't think of herself as a particularly interesting or pretty girl, the prospect of someone liking her certainly confused her.
And love. Especially, love. Oh, dear goodness, Love was a very strong word - and his confession only confused her even more and left her speechless. "I... I see..." The words stumbled out of her mouth, "I- I'm really sorry. Please forgive me, but I'm not exactly... I don't - ... How do I explain this...?" The young lady bit her lip and looked around the conservatory, spotting an onlooker and blushing even harder - but then getting a cruel idea, to give Montare an explanation.

This was where her vision had started.

Setting her drawings down gently, she knew exactly where she was and where to go, walking away from the fountain and behind a small row of plants. It wasn't exactly hiding the young woman there and she wondered how she didn't notice the girl before, but no matter.
"Evelyn." She smiled sweetly, recognizing the girl from role call. Alicia gently grabbed her hands and held onto them. She acted as if the two had known each other for quite some time, bending forward, she gently pressed her lips tenderly to the girls cheek.
Not waiting for a reaction from her, Alicia linked arms with the girl and turned to face Montare - as if this would be her answer.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Evelyn's eyes widened as she noticed Alicia walking up to her.

OhgoodnesswhatisshedoingisshegoingtobeatmeupIdidn'thearanythingwhatdoIdowhatdoI--

A confused light lit up in her eyes as Alicia gently grabbed her hands. What? Not knowing what to do, Evelyn's entire body stiffened as she stared at Alicia with those violet eyes of hers. She looked like a doe caught in headlights.

Once Alicia's lips pressed her cheek, her face turned into the brightest shade of red possible. Her entire mind was a terrible mess of questions, confusion, and all she could do was waver slightly as Alicia's arm wrapped around her own. Evelyn looked to Montare, her cheeks a fiery crimson, but didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10914

PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Montare looked impossibly speechless at how she answered. One, was she really....? Two, if so, he hadn't a chance from the start. He simply stood there for a few moments. "Y-you c-can't be......" This was far beyond his worst case scenario. Was she really.....? He kept standing, barely able to comprehend what it appeared as.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Alicia didn't answer, biting her lip and smiling quietly, she turned to face the young girl she had used to selfishly; bending over and leaning in to whisper in her ear, "Thank you. I'm sorry you got into this." She pulled backwards and paused, still holding her hand and giving Evelyn what seemed like a very meaningful look before letting girl - knowing she'd disappear at any moment, this was where her vision ended.

"You really are a wonderful guy, Montare." she faced him and went on, "And there's plenty of girls better than me - I'm sure you'll find someone..."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:51 pm

The whisper in her ear made the reality of the situation dawn on her, and her face reddened a bit more and her eyes widened. To an outside observer, especially after seeing that, it must have looked... well... like Alicia proposed something indecent. Evelyn didn't think about that though, anxiety and panic clouding her mind until, just...

"I-I... think I need to..." she stuttered, her voice light and quiet. "...go to my room..."

With that, Evelyn's pretty purple eyes rolled to the back of her head, a sigh escaped her mouth, and she collapsed to the floor. Fainted.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Montare stayed standing, barely paying the fainted Evelyn any mind. After all, he'd probably be joining her on the floor if he didn't pull himself together. He needed to think......Evelyn must have fainted for a reason.... "A-Alicia.....I-I....." he looked as if he may break into tears, having gotten very unlucky on the first love of his life.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:15 pm

"Montare, you don't love me." Alicia said quietly, speaking very gently, as it looked like any word she might say could break him at any given moment. "You might think you do, but you don't. You hardly know anything about me and -" A sad expression was on her face as she watched him. A pang of guilt hit her as she quickly realized that he didn't deserve this, he was confused as all - and her vision -
The young lady froze in the middle of what she was doing when she noticed the girl next to her had collapsed, "E-Evelyn!" Alicia moved quickly to catch her, waving a hand over her face. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:20 pm

In reply came a couple of weak murmurs about chopping or Chopin or some gibberish like that, but other than that there was hardly a stir. Evelyn was out cold, but the blush had hardly faded from her face. Splayed out like that on the floor and their delayed reactions, it seemed like her gift was still in affect.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 pm

"T-think?" Montare was not doing any better. A single tear went down his face. He didn't even know something like this, or so he was told. He fell to his knees and stayed like that. He quietly wept. He was trained for many things but missed out on even more as a result. He was 14 and was weeping over this uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Concern filled her eyes as she stayed by Evelyn's side, not wanting to leave her on the cold, wet and dirty ground - especially since it was certainly her fault that she had fainted; and also wanted to help Montare as the poor boy was on her knees. She messed up. Royally. And now she was completely uncertain of what to do. "I - I -" Alicia stammered out.
She had to help her to the infirmary. She had to help her friend - if he even was anymore. No, she doubted he'd want to be friends after this.

"I'm so sorry." Alicia made up her mind and pulled the girl up on her shoulder, "I really am not the one for you. Please, forgive me." The young woman felt ashamed - and it'd be wrong of her now to try to comfort him, considering what she had just done, so she gathered her strength and headed off - Evelyn with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing around
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2